Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin (47564 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
lbczurs:
u don tell d girl say she get pussy issue
I No know which One of dem give me.. have stooped takin their calls
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
lansile:

Please describe the girl for me so I don't make the same mistake
they have pussy

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by chiedozie198100: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Last week Friday I woke up and discovered a discharge from My penis. I was scared, so I ran to the toilet to pee. After some seconds a clear watery discharge started coming out again..

I went straight to Google and started searching for the symptoms of gonorrhea, and I found out I am having one of the symptoms. But I am not having painful urination or swollen testicles or any sore around my dick..

I guess it UTI.. I have started taking injections and the clear discharge has minimized. And again my pee is now white unlike few days ago. I have spent over 10k..

I have learnt my lessons. Pls anyone with a similar experience can still advice me further..
Lol.
Sha do the "major" test in the next 3 month, then a follow up 6 months later. You will be good hopefully.
But if anxiety wants to injury you. See if you can get the person you poked to do the test. Convince her you want to treat her for the VD, don't tell her say na hiv you wan test her for ohh.
You may also look for Oraquick test kit to buy. It's like ₦2500. That one you fit test her privately.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by opeyemi634: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
You enjoyed it naa
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
nedekid:

Lol.
Sha do the "major" test in the next 3 month, then a follow up 6 months later. You will be good hopefully.
But if anxiety wants to injury you. See if you can get the person you poked to do the test. Convince her you want to treat her for the VD, don't tell her say na hiv you wan test her for ohh.
You may also look for Oraquick test kit to buy. It's like ₦2500. That one you fit test her privately.
I have nothing to do with any girl anymore.. make i get myself first

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
this is a lesson for some of us who love to skin-to-skin
Who no like skin to skin? If just ordinary gono was the problem, that one no be issue, hiv and the rest na watin make reasonable men run from skinning. undecided
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nigga44: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=peter0071 post=120218621]masturbation does many ills to the human system.
1. it kills or tries to replace the need for someone else in your life
2. it dulls your brain cells
3. it weakens your stamina for sex
4. fatigue
5. weakness
6. may also inhibit sexual activities with your partner

i am yet to see any advantage of masturbation except for temporary pleasure.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by kacheezy: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
You are wasting your time, go do lab test for HIV, UTI and STI.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Isabi4lov: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
My own be say make you tell the girls too , na so dem go dey spread am dey go .

grin grin grin wahala for who do skin to skin with oloshos dem

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by abobote: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Instead of to go for test and find out what is wrong with, you wasted 10k out of fear.

Meanwhile they no de use clear eye do skin to skin

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:
My own be say make you tell the girls too , na so dem go dey spread am dey go .

grin grin grin wahala for who do skin to skin with oloshos dem
he dey somehow boss... calling the girls you've had last year to go for test..omo make i face my life
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Papichulostunne(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
this is a lesson for some of us who love to skin-to-skin
Ahhhh.. Guy na me be king skin.. Dont mean i do it randy girls tho.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Uddeze1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
flesh to flesh is best but be ready to face the test. The truth is girls don't like condoms. In the heat of the moment, only one out of ten will ask the guy to get a condom. that's why as a guy that is sexually active, learn to take charge cus these girls don't know anything. now if you still see discharge at the tip of your penis and feel any burning sensation whenever you pee, it could be that you have staph. levofloxacin will do the job. still do a test. sometimes urine test isn't enough so try a semen test for the lab to find the causative organism.

3 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by ABIKEM: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Am just coming out frrom same ordeal its a terrible experience..mine was yellowish disxharge and a swollen around my pennis cap..painful urination..but after a swift attack on it in two days,discharge dissapeared with painful urination..but now left with pain around the penis cap
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
opeyemi634:
You enjoyed it naa
Lolz, and na that kind kitty go sweet op pass as it will be quite juicy but you no go know say na the gono discharge de lubricate am.
But the aroma for that room ehh, even if you off Ac flit the room, 2 days letter that Congo go still de smell. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by GloriousGbola: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Last week Friday I woke up and discovered a discharge from My penis. I was scared, so I ran to the toilet to pee. After some seconds a clear watery discharge started coming out again..

I went straight to Google and started searching for the symptoms of gonorrhea, and I found out I am having one of the symptoms. But I am not having painful urination or swollen testicles or any sore around my dick..

I guess it UTI.. I have started taking injections and the clear discharge has minimized. And again my pee is now white unlike few days ago. I have spent over 10k..

I have learnt my lessons. Pls anyone with a similar experience can still advice me further..

You did not go to a doctor for an actual diagnosis. This is how you will be spreading whatever you have in a more potent form, while under the illusion you are clean
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Albert0011(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
I remember the day i had careless sex with one girl in my street.
After 3 days the signs and symptoms of gonorrhea appeared.
And the girl in question was not even aware that she has gonorrhea.

Since that day..I dey carry condom for my wallet o. grin

3 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
nedekid:

Who no like skin to skin? If just ordinary gono was the problem, that one no be issue, hiv and the rest na watin make reasonable men run from skinning. undecided
I am not having the symptoms of gonorrhea.. just the discharge.. I am urinating well,,no swellings just clear discharge
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by francotunsco: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
I guess you know the scum that infected you. Please stay away from her and let her know what she did to you.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You did not go to a doctor for an actual diagnosis. This is how you will be spreading whatever you have in a more potent form, while under the illusion you are clean
iam off sex this year.. maybe next year

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Isabi4lov: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
he dey somehow boss... calling the girls you've had last year to go for test..omo make i face my life
Abi o everybody with him own life , as person lay him bed na so he go lie on top am.

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by xynerise: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Generation1:

Sorry bro …. Just get yourself one or two girlfriend that you can trust
" One or two that you can trust"

That's so dumb

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
francotunsco:

I guess you know the scum that infected you. Please stay away from her and let her know what she did to you.
I know the last girl i had... I don't just want to have anything with her anymore..I just want to be fine

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Doctorgid: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Oga it UTI I HAD NOT GONORRHEA ,, una too dey scare person for nairaland.. And the girls don't have hiv iam sure angry
Na this your ignorance make you go raw with those girls. You think hiv dey show for face abi you think hiv is have a specific symptoms? You need to go to hiv center and see how fine and clean babe are coming for retroviral drugs. In bit here to scare you, I just want make you reorient your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Albert0011(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
I know the last girl i had... I don't just want to have anything with her anymore..I just want to be fine

Just tell the girl as a good Samaritan.
So that she can go and treat her self.

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by 007lss: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why do you Bleep kabira with condom.......Lol
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Doctorgid: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
tuoyoojo:

This is the problem wen u go to Google to check your symptoms.

Sexually transmitted infection whether gonorrhoea or urinary tract infection would cause inflammation of ur penile urethra increasing the pores between ur mucosa which would allow bacteria or viruses to easily pass thru
By the way, Uti doesn't cause discharge.

If you have gone to the hospital to do test, we would not be having this convo right now

Anyway I have given you information , what you do with it is up to you

What do I stand to gain for scaring you

Will scaring you add money to my bank account ni

You said you are sure the girl doesn't have hiv, it the same way you were sure the girl didn't have Uti that made u go skin to skin
Don't mind him. Google is his doctor.

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Doctorgid:

Na this your ignorance make you go raw with those girls. You think hiv dey show for face abi you think hiv is have a specific symptoms? You need to go to hiv center and see how fine and clean babe are coming for retroviral drugs. In bit here to scare you, I just want make you reorient your head.
Bross no be HIV...if it that easy to get HIV.. everyone would have been a walking corpse by now... rest this matter
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Albert0011:
I remember the day i had careless sex with one girl in my street.
After 3 days the signs and symptoms of gonorrhea appeared.
And the girl in question was not even aware that she has gonorrhea.

Since that day..I dey carry condom for my wallet o. grin
How did u treated urs
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Albert0011:

Just tell the girl as a good Samaritan.
So that she can go and treat her self.
the thing dey somehow brother. Maybe later not now
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by oka4ugoo: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
tuoyoojo:

This is the problem wen u go to Google to check your symptoms.

Sexually transmitted infection whether gonorrhoea or urinary tract infection would cause inflammation of ur penile urethra increasing the pores between ur mucosa which would allow bacteria or viruses to easily pass thru
By the way, Uti doesn't cause discharge.

If you have gone to the hospital to do test, we would not be having this convo right now

Anyway I have given you information , what you do with it is up to you

What do I stand to gain for scaring you

Will scaring you add money to my bank account ni

You said you are sure the girl doesn't have hiv, it the same way you were sure the girl didn't have Uti that made u go skin to skin

God bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.