Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin (47682 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Albert0011(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
How did u treated urs

It's been long bro..about 8 years ago.
The guy gave me 3 days injection and some antibiotics.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Albert0011:

It's been long bro..about 8 years ago.
The guy gave me 3 days injection and some antibiotics.

if I am going for test My mom would be aware because we have a family doctor.. don't know if the doctor can keep the secret... the discharge haven't stopped after the injections..
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by 1b8m: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Last week Friday I woke up and discovered a discharge from My penis. I was scared, so I ran to the toilet to pee. After some seconds a clear watery discharge started coming out again..

I went straight to Google and started searching for the symptoms of gonorrhea, and I found out I am having one of the symptoms. But I am not having painful urination or swollen testicles or any sore around my dick..

I guess it UTI.. I have started taking injections and the clear discharge has minimized. And again my pee is now white unlike few days ago. I have spent over 10k..

I have learnt my lessons. Pls anyone with a similar experience can still advice me further..
taking medication without first diagnosing what was wrong with you is deadlier than whatever disease you thought you had

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by toprealman: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
this is a lesson for some of us who love to skin-to-skin
Trust me, the OP will do this again before early next week tops.

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by samexwill: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Use
1.Red and Yellow capsule
2. lipton.
3.Regal
Thank me later
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Akanoaaa(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
cheesy I do normal girls na.. not olosho.. i dey fear any girl now o.. the experience was horrible

The girl that is normal to you is olosho to other guys. Wise up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
If covid can be gotten through random and irregular sexual activity regardless of condom usage, Nigeria will be in trouble.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Akanoaaa:

The girl that is normal to you is olosho to other guys. Wise up
I don't want my mom to know i have an infection..we have a family doctor,, don't know if the Man can keep the secret
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
samexwill:
Use
1.Red and Yellow capsule
2. lipton.
3.Regal
Thank me later
How do i mix them.. which of the regals?
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
toprealman:

Trust me, the OP will do this again before early next week tops.
never.. iam going back to my masturbation...it safer

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by lbczurs: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
I No know which One of dem give me.. have stooped takin their calls
wtf
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by PerfectMan24: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Run a test. Most times at early stage like urs, all infections including HIV have similar symptoms
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by peter0071(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
you na sniper naa.. you dey shoot without missing. i need to come to tutorials
Papichulostunne:

Ahhhh.. Guy na me be king skin.. Dont mean i do it randy girls tho.

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by peter0071(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
those sicknesses no be issue naaa... some high class chicks and guys go insist on 1 min blood test to determine which sickness dey d blood... if the blood get any of those sicknesses, then you jakpa...
nedekid:

Who no like skin to skin? If just ordinary gono was the problem, that one no be issue, hiv and the rest na watin make reasonable men run from skinning. undecided

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by ejimatic: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Last week Friday I woke up and discovered a discharge from My penis. I was scared, so I ran to the toilet to pee. After some seconds a clear watery discharge started coming out again..

I went straight to Google and started searching for the symptoms of gonorrhea, and I found out I am having one of the symptoms. But I am not having painful urination or swollen testicles or any sore around my dick..

I guess it UTI.. I have started taking injections and the clear discharge has minimized. And again my pee is now white unlike few days ago. I have spent over 10k..

I have learnt my lessons. Pls anyone with a similar experience can still advice me further..
. Go and do urinalysis ad urine culture test to make sure they bacteria are not their again.Some bacteria will hide behind your prostate only to come back stronger after some weeks....You will be fine!

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by vince96w2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:

You still need to do HIV test..That one is more serious than Gonorrhoea
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by donbabchizy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
You keep saying you would go for test yet u havent. Delay is dangerous. Do the needful so you know what you are treating.. forget if family doctor would keep secrets of not and take that bold step. Your health should be important to you
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by faithfull18(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good, but you won't still learn as you would do it again until you finally carry viruses.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by musazulyadain: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:

Just take heart, you here?
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
musazulyadain:
Just take heart, you here?
Thanks
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by farem: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:

The greatest lesson you need to learn, you have despise or are simply bereft or deficient of it:
If you like do bottle or leather to skin, unrepentant fornication will take you to one place:
Hell!
That's the real lesson you need to learn NOW

.... AHEAD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by lamalang(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go for HIV test
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Everbryte: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bros mi

just follow this simple advise - it can save your life. Early detection is key to all cure.
All the best

Hopeba:
Oga it UTI I HAD NOT GONORRHEA ,, una too dey scare person for nairaland.. And the girls don't have hiv iam sure angry
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Divoc19(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Raw is Sweet
Take precautions
Take time
Do test
Please
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by motionarena: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:

Not Gonorrhea.
You have HIV bro it also have similar symptoms
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by themanderon: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:

I wonder why you guys just love playing Russian roulette with your lives. Stay away from premarital sex. You don't know who your casual sex partners have been with.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by samexwill: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Use 2 Capsule inside those plastic regal' put the lipton too inside the regal and wait for 6hrs then drink u feel the result instantly
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by duro4real(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go to a pharmacy and purchase those drugs and cream and thank me later! The experience is worrisome and frustrating I just heal from one.

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Blaqputin(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
cheesy I do normal girls na.. not olosho.. i dey fear any girl now o.. the experience was horrible
No girl normal
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by ufuosman(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin grin
Hopeba:
Omo

Most of these fine girls you think are clean... are bag of infections.. masturbating is even safer now
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Germi9: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hehehe grin na small time remain him go return back to the girls wey give am ;Dhehehe
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by obam41363: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
This life no get part two oo. Will never forget the day I bleeped an olosho with condom and my condom tore in the process. The kine speed wey I take reach bathroom come begin wash my penis. I no even wait make morning reach, I run go general hospital for college road side ogba to go collect that stuff PEP. The kain shame wey catch me wen Dem tell me to go sit down with people wey get HIV aids. Though the PEP was free, but I didn't get myself that day cos I felt seriously stigmatized sitting with them. OP, if u like ur life, go and run HIV aids test after like 3 months. On the other hand, If u don't value ur life kukuma assume that she doesn't have HIV aids same way u assumed she was completely clean. Infact, after that embarrassing situation I had at general hospital, the next knack wey I schedule with one babe, na 2 condom I wear. The babe come dey ask me why I dey wear 2 condoms. I tell am sey i no wan take any risks abeg, i never marry and I am yet to born. If u no like as I wear two condoms, oya wear ur pant dey go ya house. I can't use because of 20 mins pleasure and live the remaining 50 years of my life in regret. Naso she vex then we scatter the arrangement. Since that time till now. Going to 4 months, anything under skirt or blouse no dey enter my eyes to Bleep oo. If u like fine like no tomorrow, I dey face my front ni o. This 2023, no more fucking around

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) / I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab. / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.