Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin (47698 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by UrVillagePpl: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
Omo

Most of these fine girls you think are clean... are bag of infections.. masturbating is even safer now

Masturbation brings delay.

Desist from it
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by peter0071(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
true. Thank God i am out of that realm. Jesus Did it
UrVillagePpl:

Desist from it
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by DestinyNigga: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I used condom,it got bursted and I just finished what I started and that’s the result

Eeyaa. Next time buy water base lubricant. Pour some on her pussy. That will make her punna wet and your condom won't break. Try to double your condom next time. It has happened to me before but thankfully the girl no get infection. It's very risk to sleep with a girl raw now. Std don plenty. You will be OK trust me. Just treat ur infection and make sure u get tested but I know you will be OK. Just be careful next time.

2 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by saintruky(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
It happened 2 weeks ago... Dry gin + white caps + tetra... No need spending 10k

Hopeba:
Last week Friday I woke up and discovered a discharge from My penis. I was scared, so I ran to the toilet to pee. After some seconds a clear watery discharge started coming out again..

I went straight to Google and started searching for the symptoms of gonorrhea, and I found out I am having one of the symptoms. But I am not having painful urination or swollen testicles or any sore around my dick..

I guess it UTI.. I have started taking injections and the clear discharge has minimized. And again my pee is now white unlike few days ago. I have spent over 10k..

I have learnt my lessons. Pls anyone with a similar experience can still advice me further..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by saintruky(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
how will you know she's safe? Most of them don't even know they have any infection

Very hard for a woman to know she's got infection...

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by saintruky(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hopeba:
well seems that's what i will do too when iam ready again.. this little experience i don't want to experience anything higher than this bro.. thanks for the advice

That's if u re certain say na only u go chop her... Fear women ooo
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by litaninja(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is correct.

tuoyoojo:

This is the problem wen u go to Google to check your symptoms.

Sexually transmitted infection whether gonorrhoea or urinary tract infection would cause inflammation of ur penile urethra increasing the pores between ur mucosa which would allow bacteria or viruses to easily pass thru
By the way, Uti doesn't cause discharge.

If you have gone to the hospital to do test, we would not be having this convo right now

Anyway I have given you information , what you do with it is up to you

What do I stand to gain for scaring you

Will scaring you add money to my bank account ni

You said you are sure the girl doesn't have hiv, it the same way you were sure the girl didn't have Uti that made u go skin to skin

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
But na e sweet pass grin
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by gfon(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2023
peter0071:
just as she no go tie you chain... But she go trust that you no go misbehave...Trust is a big word that only the brave can have... the question is, " can you trust your partner??"
I no even trust my mama...trust no one bro.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Realbuzzing(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2023
peter0071:
true. Thank God i am out of that realm. Jesus Did it

How where u able to do it?
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Mary2939: 1:49am On Jan 24, 2023
I will keep sharing my good experience with you @dr.abumereherbalmedince you broght happiness to my entire family, we say thank you @ dr.abumereherbalmedince we have spent alot trying to get rid of herpes virus, thank you very much for restoring my family health, get in touch with him he is capable of curing any kind of virus and disease.
WhatsApp:+234 805 679 6740
Email:dr.abumereherbalhomecare@gmail.com
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2023
saintruky:
It happened 2 weeks ago... Dry gin + white caps + tetra... No need spending 10k

alright thanks bro
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by airprinz(m): 2:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Me I'm experiencing pain all over my dick but no strange discharge after diving skin to skin with one randy girl like that.

I'm waiting for those that will say I should go run hiv test to confirm whether I've contracted hiv, let me stone them like wereys stoned Stephen in the Bible
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by chinchum(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2023
i heard the word "clean" girls a lot.

Some people are so stupiid to believe that a fresh face or skin means a girl is clean embarassed embarassed embarassed

This stupidity is noticeable with even graduates, it simply implies they may have passed through the 4 walls of an ivory tower, but they have weak critical reasoning.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Flesh10: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2023
I had a girlfriend back then in school. She was the only one I was having sex with. She looked so decent and calm. Always loving and avoiding trouble but she was a sex machine. Always ready anytime I ask she can rush down and collect any number of rounds multiple times even if it meant 10 times daily she would open up for me.

I loved everything about her and felt at home, no need cheating, I was looking forward to forever but I travelled for 2wks then came back and we had sex.

After that sex i couldn't pee again, started having those funny discharge and quickly went for test and it was Gono.

I was like from where kwa, I have only touched one lady and even the lady doesn't go out, always indoor and looks innocent.

My people, I confronted her ooo and she opened up that she couldn't hold herself for that two weeks and met a guy to bang her.

I even discovered that this babe no day passes by without her receiving dick. She is so addicted to sex that even after going 3 rounds with her she still goes outside that same day for 2 other guys to collect more rounds.

I could touch her twice a week and rest but she was meeting other guys to complete the week for her.

So innocent, calm, homely and peaceful. I got run for my life and left her to go fix her sex issue before I carry HIV.

3 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by occfx: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Hopeba:
Oga it UTI I HAD NOT GONORRHEA ,, una too dey scare person for nairaland.. And the girls don't have hiv iam sure angry

Kwontinue... You dey very sure and u carry golo... Better go fog hiv for onward peace and Obi adinma.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Albert0011:
I remember the day i had careless sex with one girl in my street.
After 3 days the signs and symptoms of gonorrhea appeared.
And the girl in question was not even aware that she has gonorrhea.

Since that day..I dey carry condom for my wallet o. grin
Nna you own still good. My paddy nko, I have written of him on this forum before. The champion nacker. Mid 50s but from dance oh to main action, forget. Once he knacks them once, na them go de find am. They will be the ones paying for hotel and begging him to come. He does not do smallie oh. Matured ladies. This guy spends minimum of 45 min "chopping plate" before the main action. (Guess you now know where I am heading grin).
So this Bros comes around to my joint, saw this smallie that came to visit my staff. A runs smallie that was being passed around. Took her and did the usual. 2 days latter, some other fellow too the girl to a hotel paid but after action had to go home to his wife before midnight. Do you know this girl called my paddy saying the guy had left. He should come and use free room to knack her! My guy went to meet her.
Nna, few days later heavy gonorrhea! The girl did not even know she had it. My niggar chop gono with mouth! Still banged her skin to skin(as usuall). Mouth and gbola gono combination! Lol.
Anyway luckily he did not touch his wife at home. So he treated himself and as a "responsible man" sent for the girl and paid for her treatment. He vowed not to touch smallie again. grin
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Dshocker(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Ayodeoba post=120312977][/quote]

Na die you dey like this.....

Research on how to get a good Agbo seller.

Not the ones that hawks oooO, if you are in Lagos, i can give you the number of a good Agbo seller.

But you have to travel down to Igando to meet the woman, she doesn't understand English.

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Flesh10:
I had a girlfriend back then in school. She was the only one I was having sex with. She looked so decent and calm. Always loving and avoiding trouble but she was a sex machine. Always ready anytime I ask she can rush down and collect any number of rounds multiple times even if it meant 10 times daily she would open up for me.

I loved everything about her and felt at home, no need cheating, I was looking forward to forever but I travelled for 2wks then came back and we had sex.

After that sex i couldn't pee again, started having those funny discharge and quickly went for test and it was Gono.

I was like from where kwa, I have only touched one lady and even the lady doesn't go out, always indoor and looks innocent.

My people, I confronted her ooo and she opened up that she couldn't hold herself for that two weeks and met a guy to bang her.

I even discovered that this babe no day passes by without her receiving dick. She is so addicted to sex that even after going 3 rounds with her she still goes outside that same day for 2 other guys to collect more rounds.

I could touch her twice a week and rest but she was meeting other guys to complete the week for her.

So innocent, calm, homely and peaceful. I got run for my life and left her to go fix her sex issue before I carry HIV.

Na the innocent looking ones de worse pass.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 24, 2023
occfx:

Kwontinue... You dey very sure and u carry golo... Better go fog hiv for onward peace and Obi adinma.
what if someone is peeing blood,,that one is aids right?.. or if I have sores all over... so HIV now starts with abnormal discharge? Go away abeg... I'm fine..it UTI infection thanks
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2023
nedekid:

Nna you own still good. My paddy nko, I have written of him on this forum before. The champion nacker. Mid 50s but from dance oh to main action, forget. Once he knacks them once, na them go de find am. They will be the ones paying for hotel and begging him to come. He does not do smallie oh. Matured ladies. This guy spends minimum of 45 min "chopping plate" before the main action. (Guess you now know where I am heading grin).
So this Bros comes around to my joint, saw this smallie that came to visit my staff. A runs smallie that was being passed around. Took her and did the usual. 2 days latter, some other fellow too the girl to a hotel paid but after action had to go home to his wife before midnight. Do you know this girl called my paddy saying the guy had left. He should come and use free room to knack her! My guy went to meet her.
Nna, few days later heavy gonorrhea! The girl did not even know she had it. My niggar chop gono with mouth! Still banged her skin to skin(as usuall). Mouth and gbola gono combination! Lol.
Anyway luckily he did not touch his wife at home. So he treated himself and as a "responsible man" sent for the girl and paid for her treatment. He vowed not to touch smallie again. grin
lol..if he had come to nairaland.. they would say he has aids of the mouth... But the felling and stress isn't worth it jare

1 Like

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
airprinz:
Me I'm experiencing pain all over my dick but no strange discharge after diving skin to skin with one randy girl like that.

I'm waiting for those that will say I should go run hiv test to confirm whether I've contracted hiv, let me stone them like wereys stoned Stephen in the Bible
Don't mind some peeps here.. with their assumptions every guy with infections have hiv
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by nedekid: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
airprinz:

Bumper sweet pass. Men that do that now buy Oraquick test strip. It is about ₦2500, and will give accurate result in 15min. You rub it in the mouth. 99% accuracy.
That is what men that do bumper to bumper use now on every chick. Atleast to know that the major babanla hiv no de there.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Dshocker(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Ayodeoba:
na hook up,I was having issues with my babe that week

Hookup allowed you sleep with her without protection...

Yesterday i was with my friend that came back from Switzerland in December last month.

The hotel where we hanged out yesterday, there were pretty girls, not just ordinary hookup girls, these are epitome of beauties.

He offered to pay a girl for me, but i rejected.

Bros no be mouth, i don't sleep with anyhow girl and its been like 5yrs i laid with any girl.
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2023
UrVillagePpl:

Desist from it

And having premarital sex doesn't bring delay?

U guys are funny

3 Likes

Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by ugbarreta(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2023
yemmywesey:

Na like that Dem dey catch HIV easily
Yes oo
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by occfx: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Hopeba:
what if someone is peeing blood,,that one is aids right?.. or if I have sores all over... so HIV now starts with abnormal discharge? Go away abeg... I'm fine..it UTI infection thanks

You said you have learnt your lessons but am afraid you didn't learn anything. You contacted UTI without suspecting your partner, it is the same way HIV is transmitted... If your partner has HIV you already have too. I know you are afraid to go for test but it is necessary just to be sure. Hiv won't show you any symptoms now until 6 to 12 months
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Ayodeoba: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Dshocker:

Hookup allowed you sleep with her without protection...

Yesterday i was with my friend that came back from Switzerland in December last month.

The hotel where we hanged out yesterday, there were pretty girls, not just ordinary hookup girls, these are epitome of beauties.
He offered to pay a girl for me, but i rejected.

Bros no be mouth, i don't sleep with anyhow girl and its been like 5yrs i laid with any girl.
smile! I wish I didn’t do it,but thank God,it’s almost dried up. I have learnt my lesson. This is my first time of getting infection. I can’t even let my girlfriend to know,she will be very mad at me
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Ayodeoba: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Dshocker:

Na die you dey like this.....

Research on how to get a good Agbo seller.

Not the ones that hawks oooO, if you are in Lagos, i can give you the number of a good Agbo seller.

But you have to travel down to Igando to meet the woman, she doesn't understand English.
hahaha,my brother na pussy I Bleep, I no kee person, which one be die again,someone advised me to get ampicillin here,I have used it and have also rub a local remedies called aporo epa, it has dried up, up to 50% since yesterday
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by SURElee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Oga, common discharge you dey fear.
Continue to bang skin to skin. AIDS is not real.

Sebi una no wan hear word.
Use protection, you say condom cost, you say condom no sweet.

Kwantinue!
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pickmycall:
Una go dey abuse us wey dey masturbate say we are cursed.Una no no say we dey try avoid infections.No be every babe wey fine on the outside dey clean.Some no dey wash themselves after menses.
Mention any disease wey person fit get from masburbation?None

Ciprofloxacin actually treat most of the symptoms you are experiencing

Cipro... what? cheesy
Re: I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin by airprinz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hopeba:
Don't mind some peeps here.. with their assumptions every guy with infections have hiv
I'm tired of them already.

I don't advise people with high b.p to come here and look for suggestions or help because these people here will make their b.p rise automatically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab. / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.