Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba (28273 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by BOLATINUBU01: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Let her come and marry me grin
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Enemyofpeace: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Theo001:
Then who told you it was her ex husband disvirgin her ?please don’t be fool �
she tolded me
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by BOLATINUBU01: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims can not be trusted, see how Muric is causing trouble in the SW just with hijab, and you expect We Yoruba Christian's to vote Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible
oloriburuku ni iwo Bobo Yi ooo
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Enemyofpeace: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
with that you small prick wey be like dat of a six month old baby

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Tinubuadvocate: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Nawah marriage is not a beans
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by seanery: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Awise09(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Otipari, komidekomi yakare we will see end to this, other wife's under her be celebrating now!
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by seanery: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Okro prick
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by BOLATINUBU01: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
she will still enjoy it tongue, what of you that's impotent
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Yankiss(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Moh247:
As tenure is ending
Marriage ending too. It's all about politics sha

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

cheesy Lmao
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Tinubuadvocate: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Just because of what. wink
BOLATINUBU01:
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Enemyofpeace: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
she will still enjoy it tongue, what of you that's impotent
I dey use my tongue and fingers

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Smithkafors:
Una Mumu too much. Is there anywhere in the world they don’t pay bride price either in monetary value or items. Wake up young man

Their mumu is just too dumb. They keep forming activist on top nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by everythinggirly(f): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Good luck to you both.
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Seekhimnow: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Just 50k bride price, that's cheap though.
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by musazulyadain: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2023
I really don't understand what has come over hausa women who has lost their tolerance, endurance, patience and understanding within their marriage life. Divorce is ravaging, common and a play fun. Why

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Ibkhaleel01: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims can not be trusted, see how Muric is causing trouble in the SW just with hijab, and you expect We Yoruba Christian's to vote Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible
you guys speak with your anus wnd reason with your nyansh...

So In your own foolish myopic thinking do speak about hijab and stand for it is causing trouble?

Shameless bunch if infidel...even mary the mother of your man god wears hijab

Chastity is what God prescribed nd we must fight for it..

While you and your folks open your dirty ugly bodies for peope to lust
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by stuffs2002: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

IPOB masquerading as people from other regions supporting Obi

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Indispensable85(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Divorce everywhere especially with the rich and famous.
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by stuffs2002: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
The husband say make she return all the house certificates, cars and her shares in their rice company.

So she been want return 50k come carry the man property? Chai!

Me sef weak sha.

She want to return N50,000 but keep houses, cars and shares of rice company
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Sabadon:
When i saw the headline i thought she was returning the babariga dollar stashed in gandujes clothes

U like vawulence.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by muyico(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Family matter! Am less concerns! Women were devil god! Knw dis and knw peace
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by udomma1005(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Second hand commodity tongue

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Truthsave: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Righthussle:
Women stand up to end the culture of bride price in Nigeria.

Clown

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by FireUpNow(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2023
What will she request for at the registry where they got marriage certificate? A fresh baby mama loading
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by soullove1881(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Stop crying and vote who u like
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by BOLATINUBU01: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I dey use my tongue and fingers
iranu abasha

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Burruchaga71(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2023
I never knew that northerners could pay as much as N50 000 as of 16 years ago for bride price.

Then y are they complaining that Imo state bride price is very expensive
Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by tiswell(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Irreconcilable differences everywhere

Marriage is good but overrated just like virginity
a woman's sexual purity can never ever be overrated.

It remains the beauty and pride of every woman

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba by Gandrova: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Theo001:
Then who told you it was her ex husband disvirgin her ?please don’t be fool �
You think everyone is like your tribe That get pregnant before wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances At His 79th Birthday (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda / Kano Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi’s Removal Saga -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.