Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin (30728 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by henrimoto(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02
UnfairLife7:
Yes. She put to bed last year December but lost one of the child.
hmnn.. sorry for lost.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02
henrimoto:
hmnn.. sorry for lost.
Thank you. They are having accommodation issue now. They couldn't foot their accommodation fee and the landlord has given them quit notice. They're expected to leave this very month. The children beg passerby to feed and they haven't started school yet. Everything is just complicated for the family seriously.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by henrimoto(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02
UnfairLife7:
Thank you. They are having accommodation issue now. They couldn't foot their accommodation fee and the landlord has given them quit notice. They're expected to leave this very month. The children beg passerby to feed and they haven't started school yet. Everything is just complicated for the family seriously.
Chai! ... Hmnn.. the picture of when a woman without brains turns into a mother, living with a man as husband without brains too. This one pass irresponsible husband and father.

What a sad senerio.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02
henrimoto:
Chai! ... Hmnn.. the picture of when a woman without brains turns into a mother, living with a man as husband without brains too. This one pass irresponsible husband and father.

What a sad senerio.
very sad. I feel for the children.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Anunakeeh: 7:50pm On Mar 02
UnfairLife7:

Yet most among these set of miserable mofos would be the ones pressuring single people to go and marry lol.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02
Anunakeeh:

Yet most among these set of miserable mofos would be the ones pressuring single people to go and marry lol.
Lol

They believed they have achieved something in life. Those children is their achievement
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Anunakeeh: 8:19pm On Mar 02
UnfairLife7:
Lol

They believed they have achieved something in life. Those children is their achievement

Lol children they can't Cater forgrin

Achievement Indeed.

They are very useless people creating needless and avoidable problems in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.