Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin (30631 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Yhemzie(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

Please what's your advice for this woman and her family

This life get as e be, when some are praying day and night, spending millions on different kinds of tests for fruit of the womb and at the same time some are saddened for getting pregnant.
I'll never support abortion, unless the pregnancy is a threat to the woman's life.
They have an option to take some of the children to less privileged homes, if they can't cater for them all.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
My heart goes out to the poor children being brought into this world to suffer cry
I don't know what is wrong with some parents. Why bring a child into this world when you're not certain of how to finance for the child's upkeep?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by generalwo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
So werin concern you?

In 2023, minding your business will help you alot!!!

Abi na you get the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Let the man find new jobs like okada riders or other daily income business to cater for his family because abortion is not an option at this stage ooo 🚨 🚨
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buje1987:

Please send me your phone number or WhatsApp number so I can send whatever I can to help her. My WhatsApp number

bros delete your number asap,

mailed him instead, and exchange numbers through mail,

scanmers are plenty here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Focusmind: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Electricians, plumbers, bricklayers, labourers, mechanics, rewire, dispatch rider, carpenters etc. Most of them have one thing in common
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
drlateef:

Where is she?
Lagos
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by IamAsiri: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I also suggested she put the kids in public school but i overheard her sometime discussing with someone in igbo saying public school, Nba. Meaning she doesn't want her kids to attend public school

She was even saying she doesn't have the money to get them uniform, sandals and writing materials

So, no school at all is better than public school. Maybe she's scared of them becoming morally corrupt in public schools though.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by sweetman2022: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some men are so foolish and stupid. This is clearly the height of irresponsibility. You have six children without proper care and you dare to have erection. This is what happens when two illiterates decide to marry each other.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
There are people who can help here but you do not carry yourself as a symbol of a custodian that can be entrusted with money to be a force for good to the world
Reevaluate yourself
Great message for intervention, wrong messenger
It’s pus you shouldn’t be a burden to your widowed aunt

UnfairLife7:
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
Let the man find new jobs like okada riders or other daily income business to cater for his family because abortion is not an option at this stage ooo 🚨 🚨

The husband can get a very high paying job with a fishing company that go out to sea, as an Electrical Engineer
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buje1987:

Please send me your phone number or WhatsApp number so I can send whatever I can to help her. My WhatsApp number 07026246986
I will send you a mail sir for security reason
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Mickykarim: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
do4luv14:

bros delete your number asap,

mailed him instead, and exchange numbers through mail,

scanmers are plenty here

Good suggestion and thanks. If only we know how else to reach the family.

KUDOS TO THE WRITER FOR HELPING PRESENT THEIR CASE TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR ASSISTANCE.

You will all witness how these bundle of joy turns into further blessing for the family.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by mekybabe1: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pls link her up to Tunde ednut on instagram. He'll help her raise some money to support her family. She should not abort the pregnancy pls. All will be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by macrodata(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
she was on family planning according to my aunt but it turns out that she was bleeding profusely and it was as a result of the family planning she does. She had to stopped it for her safety. I think it was those period she stopped the family plan she got pregnant
Family planning is not for women alone. A man can ostracize to become sterile and unable to father children. He's an slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by josephevergreen(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
The couples re not responsible at all..

My advice is make them use one out of them do ritual so they can take care of the rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by faceLAGOS: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's reminds me i enter keke today, one young lady looking old, skinny and hungry was breast feeding her baby with breast looking like squeezed mango oh God! you are not feeding well and you are breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lagos

Where in Lagos
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by HaneefahRN(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
People need to learn to take up family planning services, it is mostly free in PHCs for God's sake, instead of procreating poor children
I hope she gets help
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
zimdante:
That's reminds me i enter keke today, one young lady looking old, skinny and hungry was breast feeding her baby with breast looking like squeezed mango oh God! you are not feeding well and you are breastfeeding.

Wetin carry your eyes enter breast?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
IamAsiri:

So, no school at all is better than public school. Maybe she's scared of them becoming morally corrupt in public schools though.
Yes

She can't stand the sight of her kids attending public school. She claimed public school of today isn't the public school in the past
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by codesport(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:

what exactly is the man doing at the moment? Or is he lazing around because he couldn't get electrical or plumbing job?.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
do4luv14:

Where in Lagos
Along Badagry
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
do4luv14:

Wetin carry your eyes enter breast?
Intelligence
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
macrodata:
Family planning is not for women alone. A man can ostracize to become sterile and unable to father children. He's an slowpoke.

No he is not, in a poll of just 20 people, it will shock you that only few knew of vasectomy,

That being said, maybe he doesn't had the money to undergo it
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
mekybabe1:
Pls link her up to Tunde ednut on instagram. He'll help her raise some money to support her family. She should not abort the pregnancy pls. All will be well.
please how do i get that to help her?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Mickykarim: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
please how do i get that to help her?

I WOULD ADVICE THAT ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO HELP THE FAMILY GO THROUGH THE MANAGEMENT OF Nairaland. FOR SAFETY AND EFFECT.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Along Badagry
The expressway or what, be specific pls
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by vickydevoka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Very irresponsible couple. They both had the option of vasectomy and hysterectomy but opted to go on a breeding spree.

Their kids have been out of school for many years, which is even a security risk to the neighborhood as they would start out with petty stealing from their neighbours before transforming to something more deadlier, I wouldn't be shocked if the girls among them become sexually active at a way younger age.... all because of the stupidity of their parents. angry
My papa born 8 o
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by alyarmouk(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
They should keep fornicating n producing... Dem no dey tell man.

Wtf happened to famly planning
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
codesport:
what exactly is the man doing at the moment? Or is he lazing around because he couldn't get electrical or plumbing job?.
The man doesn't even stay at home. He spent most of his time outside abandoning the children and wife at home

He only comes home after some weeks of plea from his children and wife

His excuse was that since he doesn't have money what does he have to come and do at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.