Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin (30597 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Chibaby87:
We have been praying for God to bless our womb for years, and we have not gotten any but people that didn't need are getting it anyhow. God bless bless my en this year with triplets. Amen 🙏🙏🙌🙌
God in his infinite mercy will open your womb and bless you with beautiful babies

A cousin of mine was blessed with a bouncing baby boy after 17 years of delay.

The same God that did theirs will also do yours in no distant time

You shall experience a baby cry in your house by this time next year🙏❤

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by do4luv14(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The man spend most of his time outside. He may come home once or twice in a month and return the following day

He literally abandoned the woman and the kids. He doesn't even consider her condition

Hmm that's bad,

After putting safely to bed. She should stand up for herself, and the kids

She might had some level of Education,
Also She should start small, working for any private school as a Nanny
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by cliqtips: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2023
gaby:

Olodo rabata

You truly believe you are wise?
No, you are a moronn

You don see say you no wise so rest...

It's your effontery for me abusing people you don't know online.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by shegra58: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
she was on family planning according to my aunt but it turns out that she was bleeding profusely and it was as a result of the family planning she does. She had to stopped it for her safety. I think it was those period she stopped the family plan she got pregnant
condoms is the best option to prevent unwanted pregnancy but the mentality of I can't use condoms with my wife won't allow them to use it and pull out method is another way but no be every body go fit jump down from the moving vehicles kiss
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Mrkindness: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2023
The women and her husband are not serious
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Cutehector:
Mchew.. The man knows he has six children, they decided to have unprotected sex again.. What did u expect? Cake to be born?

Ok..can we set up a gofundme acc for her?

Fully in support of this, How do we push this to frontpage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Jaymoney5000:

Fully in support of this, How do we push this to frontpage?
its on frontpage already.

Anyways i realized Nigeria is not listed on gofundme
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Minjim: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2023
That maN is a mad man.

I have just two kids, whenever I'm broke sex is usually the last thing on my mind. Even if my wife touches me ,I move away. I'm not aroused whenever I'm broke at all. Where to make money is what's always on my mind

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by justli: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Tk4all:
I think she should go with the abortion option.

6 children in our present naija no be small thing.

Abortion? How do people feel comfortable killing their own children?

The man and woman made conscious decision to have unprotected sex, now they have to work hard and plan well. Because the world says precious babies in their mother's womb are blob of cells doesn't make it true and you should never conform to the standard of the world. Abortion is child sacrifice, it's an age-old practice, only it has taken a new form.

People have always sacrificed their children to the devil and abortion is no different. The blood of those children will stand before in judgement
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Fmghewzy2: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Tokskob2008:
I just don't get why we Africans like to reproduce like pigs and the worst is there's nothing to feed the piglets with.....

Stop making senseless and s.tu.pid generalization.

Can't you read other comments condemning the couples action.

And by saying Africans, you st.up.idly lumped up Moroccans , Egyptians,Ghanians,Kenyans..

Be logical before commenting next time
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by stormborn28(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2023
DBestDoc:

My advice is for them to enroll the other 6 children in a public school. There’s no reason why those children should be out of school considering the fact that Public schools are FREE.

About her pregnancy, she’ll be fine. She’s already used to and enjoys being broke and hungry. No problems at all.

But they will keep fvcking. How do we stop it
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by stormborn28(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Let her give birth and then handover the children for adoption, simple as ABC. Let her Search for TTC groups or pregnancy groups on Facebook, join the groups, then post her predicament. There are so many childless women in those groups who would be happy to adopt her babies. Also tell the woman that she is endangering her life giving birth to plenty children.

Why do you blame the government? Is it the government that tell people to breed plenty children? She birth 1-6 babies and is now in the 7th pregnancy.

To fvck dey sweet her and her husband
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by stormborn28(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Ishilove:
I don't pity her. Let everybody carry their cross. You may be illiterate, but that doesn't mean you're stupid. After the 3rd or 4th child, she should have gone for family planning at the government health center closest to her. Now she and her husband and bringing innocent children into the world to suffer. If that is not stupidity and wickedness then I don't know what is.

Wo, abeg let her carry her cross and you too OP, don't disturb us with this kind of nonsense thread.

But people dey fvck ooooo...kai
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by stormborn28(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Meenabee:
Give birth to the number of kidsyou can successfully care for even if na two or one.
So many parents are slaves to their kids

To fvck dey sweet some people sotey dem no dey know when cum entre Toto .gbam pregnancy go come happen
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Chibaby87(f): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Cutehector:
remember isaiah 60:22

Dont forget this.
Amen o

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by spiceadole: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

Please what's your advice for this woman and her family

No advice.

She has chosen her cross..
Let her carry it.

Poor people tend to have many children.
They reproduce carelessly and claim God gave them the children.
I planned myself and have only 3 children(would have been 2,if not that second birth was a set of twins) despite having some financial stability,am I stupid?
Definitely NO!
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by clockwisereport: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I also suggested she put the kids in public school but i overheard her sometime discussing with someone in igbo saying public school, Nba. Meaning she doesn't want her kids to attend public school

She is an idiot and a typical example of what my people will call onye na-enwero ego na-eje na ozo anu.( person wey no get money but dey go to where them dey sell meat)

She no get money for private school but she no go allow her children go public school. Her suffering never start
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by clockwisereport: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Ulunne777:
When she knew the family planning had Been removed,she and her husband should have halted sexual relations until a suitable one is pit in place.
I once offered to take someone like her to family planning,I didnt see her again.Imagine a woman going to her 1st daughters house for omugwo with her own baby.

She should release the babies for Adoption.Thats the only remedy.

I saw something like that in Omoku. Man got 12 children with a jobless wife. They all depend on his Okada. The couple say family planning na sin but to dey tear children like toilet tissue wey you no go take care of no be sin
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by OdefaGirl(f): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I also suggested she put the kids in public school but i overheard her sometime discussing with someone in igbo saying public school, Nba. Meaning she doesn't want her kids to attend public school

She was even saying she doesn't have the money to get them uniform, sandals and writing materials

I guess illiteracy is a big problem for both of them. As a woman, you know the condition of your home, you don't know when you are free to have unprotected intercourse.... Then the man doesn't know how to use protection even in this hardship they are facing? Now she is rejecting the idea of public school even when she doesn't have money for private.... And I believe she's not doing any business to support her husband.... Na to open leg enjoy she knows. Illiteracy is a problem.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by viceddy95(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Where do they reside?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by viceddy95(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
My pregnant neighbour has been so restless and sick having discovered she's carry twin

This neighbour of mine is pregnant with 6 other kids. She has been finding it difficult to feed her family including her 6 children. Her husband is an electrician and plumber but he hasn't been getting job inorder to take care of his family. The children had been out of school for several years

I live with my aunt who's a widow. I saw my aunt stressed out yesterday and worried and i was wondering what could be the problem. She was the one who told me about the woman predicament. My aunt has emptied her little foodstuffs because of this woman and her children. My aunt is just a poor widow who's managing herself and kids but she can't stand the sight of this woman and her children hungry.

My aunt told me the woman's friend advice her to inject the pregnancy through abortion. She's six months gone and according to those her friends even nine months pregnancy can be aborted provided she has the money and her state of mind is willing to not forceful

According to her friends, they felt that's the best decision she could consider due to her condition. She cannot even feed the ones on ground, they are not going to school and she's still carry twin right in her womb. She hasn't gotten any baby things. It was my aunt that took her for antenatal when the pregnancy was in 4 months stage. She has been so confused on what to do. My aunt wasn't in support of it though, same time she doesn't have money to support her and her children.

Nigeria isn't saner climes where government support the less privileges. She will be having 8 children in total if she chose not to abort it. What will become the fate of these innocent children? How will she survive with these children in Nigeria? She fainted yesterday and was rushed to the hospital. It was confirmed that she has been thinking so much and she doesn't eat well. This has affected her health conditions.

Her family and that of the husband had been so helpful according to her and it has really taken a toll on them. She even lost one of her uncle who has been supportive. This woman is sad, she's broken and shattered into pieces. I'm even scared of her life because she's not getting good medical attention for her condition. She doesn't eat well for herself and the foetus. I'm even bothered about her life, I sincerely hope all what she's going through wouldn't tell on her on the day of delivery.

Please what's your advice for this woman and her family

Where do they reside?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
viceddy95:
Where do they reside?
Agbara, along Lagos Badagry expressway
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
cocolacec:

Why don't you make a video on the family and post it on Nairaland and blogs?The Govt might come to their aid.
This election season could be the answer to their prayers.
how possible is this please?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by aparata: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Contact please, Some people wants to support her and take the children once they are out.

UnfairLife7:

She was even saying she doesn't have the money to get them uniform, sandals and writing materials
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by UnfairLife7(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
aparata:
Contact please, Some people wants to support her and take the children once they are out.

God bless you
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by simplesearch: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is a dangerous thing to find solace In sex as a means of consolation. If you're poor and jobless, that could be one of life's phase in time, but resorting into having sex as an antidote to your present predicament instead of thinking outside the box to come of it, is a prelude to prolonging your problems and perpetuating poverty. Discipline is required in every sphere of life.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by SoCalm: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please what’s her location?
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by SoCalm: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Agbara, along Lagos Badagry expressway
Wow I was staying at Ibiye few months ago.
I’m a fashion designer and would have love to train at least two grown up children so that they can help her. Now I stay at berger.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by Obascoetubi: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:

They should give their 6 childrens to people who are in need of some one to stay with them.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by gaby(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
cliqtips:

You don see say you no wise so rest...

It's your effontery for me abusing people you don't know online.

Get off my mentions, you ding-dong.

Monkey.
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by cliqtips: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
gaby:

Get off my mentions, you ding-dong.

Monkey.

Lol...
I can't blame you jare....

Imagine an African calling someone a monkey.

It shows how you think.
You're M.U.M.U

Now, rest in jesus name

Happy new week...
Re: My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin by gaby(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
cliqtips:

Lol...
I can't blame you jare....

Imagine an African calling someone a monkey.

It shows how you think.
You're M.U.M.U

Now, rest in jesus name

Happy new week...

That was even an insult to monkeys because they are way smarter than you are.

Accept my apologies monkeys.

You are a numbskull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.