Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. (3111 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Are These The Commandments Of Paul? Let No One Deceive You With Empty Words. / Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Choose to be deceived:
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
{Revelation 3:15} I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
So, because you are lukewarm 'neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
This scripture proves people can't live a sin free life:
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Do not let him spit you out of his mouth. The Father hates hypocrisy.

Pursue a sin-free, perfect life in Yahushua the Messiah.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
brocab:
Choose to be deceived:

I am sure you are one of those people being tormented by the righteous life of that person in your premises or neighborhood. You go wail and lament tire here.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Revelation 2: 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2023
The Lord say's if you see your brother or Sister sinning: and if they listen to you, you have won them back.
{Matthew 18:15} “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you.
If they listen to you, you have won them over.
So what this means, I am showing you the Love Christ has given me: so you claim to be Christian: so obviously I haven't given up on you as yet: So you either put up with my presents: enjoy the Written Word of God, allowing God decide 'who's in charge:
The Lord said" {Mark 7:8} You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.
The Bible isn’t explicitly against human traditions—only those traditions which contradict the Word of God.
I am sharing this with you: because your traditions contradicts the Word of God.
I am trying to help you.
Jesus said, “Why do you yourselves transgress the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?
By this you invalidated the word of God for the sake of your tradition” Those who regard equity in their heart: the Lord will not hear. You have denied the truth 'choosing to believe the lie.
{Matthew. 15:3} Jesus replied, “And why don’t you obey God’s command? You would rather follow your own teachings! .
elated177:

I am sure you are one of those people being tormented by the righteous life of that person in your premises or neighborhood. You go wail and lament tire here.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
brocab:
The Lord say's if you see your brother or Sister sinning: and if they listen to you, you have won them back.
{Matthew 18:15} “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you.
If they listen to you, you have won them over.
So what this means, I am showing you the Love Christ has given me: so you claim to be Christian: so obviously I haven't given up on you as yet: So you either put up with my presents: enjoy the Written Word of God, allowing God decide 'who's in charge:
The Lord said" {Mark 7:8} You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.
The Bible isn’t explicitly against human traditions—only those traditions which contradict the Word of God.
I am sharing this with you: because your traditions contradicts the Word of God.
I am trying to help you.
Jesus said, “Why do you yourselves transgress the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition?
By this you invalidated the word of God for the sake of your tradition” Those who regard equity in their heart: the Lord will not hear. You have denied the truth 'choosing to believe the lie.
{Matthew. 15:3} Jesus replied, “And why don’t you obey God’s command? You would rather follow your own teachings! .

Cab, the disgusting faggòt. One of the reasons you are still wailing and lamenting on this thread is because the thoughts of your faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, aren't penetrating or working.

Like I said earlier, you go wail and lament here tire.

Cab, you are a degenerate and a reprobate. Cab, the righteous walk of that saint of YHVH Almighty who lives in your neighborhood will continue to torment you, the demons in you and your likes.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Obviously the world see's the love of Christ not living in you.
This is deafeningly a sign you are not saved.
You are reading it wrong-no-one is channeling: you, channeling are words you use while you meditate in craft 'Heathens, Pagans and Witches
use to gain access into the unseen world.

I am beyond that: I already know you deal in craft: you need to channel into your own resources:
Leave Christ with us Christians:
elated177:

Cab, the disgusting faggòt. One of the reasons you are still wailing and lamenting on this thread is because the thoughts of your faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, aren't penetrating or working.

Like I said earlier, you go wail and lament here tire.

Cab, you are a degenerate and a reprobate. Cab, the righteous walk of that saint of YHVH Almighty who lives in your neighborhood will continue to torment you, the demons in you and your likes.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
May YHVH Almighty continue to be the strength of his saints.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2023
I agree: but you aren't one of them Christians.you only think you know YHWH:
You only know YHWH by name-actions you haven't the slightest idea how to act like a Christian, I meet so called Christians just like you from all walks of life claiming to be somewhat believers, the Lord said: by their fruit you will know them.
Sure enough you have shown your fruit: and it aren't good.
Nasty people will never receive strength from the Lord-your heart is full of bitterness and hatred towards the Children of God.
I have brought to this page the Word of God and all I have retrieved from you is bitterness with back biting hatred' and you still believe you have a form of God living in you.
You have shown no kindness to this page: From the beginning, the devil was a murderer. He has never obeyed the truth.
elated177 and the devil are alike.
elated177:
May YHVH Almighty continue to be the strength of his saints.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2023
brocab:
Obviously the world see's the love of Christ not living in you.
This is deafeningly a sign you are not saved.
You are reading it wrong-no-one is channeling: you, channeling are words you use while you meditate in craft 'Heathens, Pagans and Witches
use to gain access into the unseen world.

I am beyond that: I already know you deal in craft: you need to channel into your own resources:
Leave Christ with us Christians:

Shut your mouth, cab, you are a faggòt. You are frustrated because the thoughts of faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, are not penetrating or working.

Cab, you are a reprobate, a degenerate and a very big, unadulterated fool.

Cab, you are a demonic agent.

Cab, you go wail and lament tire here.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Continue to pursue a sin-free life.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2023
For they do not speak peace, but against those who are quiet in the land they devise words of deceit” (Psalm 35:20)
You lie against the truth and are living your life as a sinner. "falsely accusing someone is a deceitful sin against God, you are full of bitterness and hatred against God's people.
it's said: homosexuality is an abomination against God. I had read: your Church was involved accused of these very same acts: against the younger generation, homosexuality, rape and Child molestation. So of course faggotry would be common to you..
elated177:

Shut your mouth, cab, you are a faggòt. You are frustrated because the thoughts of faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, are not penetrating or working.

Cab, you are a demonic agent.

Cab, you go wail and lament tire here.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
brocab:
For they do not speak peace, but against those who are quiet in the land they devise words of deceit” (Psalm 35:20)
You lie against the truth and are living your life as a sinner. "falsely accusing someone is a deceitful sin against God, you are full of bitterness and hatred against God's people.
it's said: homosexuality is an abomination against God. I had read: your Church was involved accused of these very same acts: against the younger generation, homosexuality, rape and Child molestation. So of course faggotry would be common to you..

Shut your mouth, you faggòt. Cab, you are a faggòt. You are angry because the thoughts of faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, are not penetrating or working. You go wail and lament here tire.

Cab, you are a very big and an unadulterated fool. Cab, you are a reprobate and a degenerate.

Cab, you can't steal the joy of the Salvation of YHVH Almighty, my God and Father in heaven. It will be easier for thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty to strike you down, cab, than for you to steal my joy.

Cab, the righteous walk of that saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, in that your environment will continue to torment you.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
I have noticed you don't seem to like using the Word of God: so it's impossible you would know about salvation: If you had any idea about YHWH 'you wouldn't be trying to command Him to destroy me, rather you would be praying for someone like me, it's obvious you don't know God.
{ Luke 6:28} bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
Of course you are not obeying the Commandments of God-instead you prefer Him to cast down lightning to destroy me.
{John 8:44} You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
I am not being tormented_ you are, people just need to read your page to work 'that out, You are a false accuser: a lair from the beginning-the Lord warned us about people like you sneaking into the Church to deceive many...
elated177:

Shut your mouth, you faggòt. Cab, you are a faggòt. You are angry because the thoughts of faggotry, which you are desperately channelling to me, are not penetrating or working. You go wail and lament here tire.

Cab, you are a very big and an unadulterated fool. Cab, you are a reprobate and a degenerate.

Cab, you can't steal the joy of the Salvation of YHVH Almighty, my God and Father in heaven. It will be easier for thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty to strike you down, cab, than for you to steal my joy.

Cab, the righteous walk of that saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, in that your environment will continue to torment you.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
it's said: homosexuality is an abomination against God. I had read: your Church is involved by being accused of these very same acts: against the younger generation, homosexuality, rape and Child molestation.
I will not shut my mouth: I will warn the people not to go near any church where in fact this type of behavior is practiced.
Even Paul named names: {1 Timothy 1:18-20, Timothy 2:16-18, 2 Timothy 4:9-10, 2 Timothy 4:14} about certain people.
So it's your choice, you want to act as a sinner: falsely accusing me with your false accusations, then you need to come to repentance, you are a sinner, sinning against the truth..
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
brocab:
I have noticed you don't seem to like using the Word of God: so it's impossible you would know about salvation: If you had any idea about YHWH 'you wouldn't be trying to command Him to destroy me, rather you would be praying for someone like me, it's obvious you don't know God.
{ Luke 6:28} bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
Of course you are not obeying the Commandments of God-instead you prefer Him to cast down lightning to destroy me.
{John 8:44} You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
I am not being tormented_ you are, people just need to read your page to work 'that out, You are a false accuser: a lair from the beginning-the Lord warned us about people like you sneaking into the Church to deceive many...

Cab, listen you, faggòt, you are a dyed-in-the-wool reprobate and a degenerate. Even Satan can quote the Scriptures, albeit to use them to confuse the unwary and the unstable.

Cab, what you are has already been exposed here by the light. Cab, you are a true servant of your master, the devil, and a bonafide offspring of the serpent, Satan, your father.

Cab, your serpentine ways have been exposed. You are just trying to save face. You, cab, have been exposed as the liar, a reprobate, a hypocrite, a pervert, a false accuser of the righteous, a degenerate and a very big, extra large unadulterated fool.

Cab, your father, the devil, twisted the Scriptures in futile attempts to elicit obeisance from Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty. You, cab, have also copiously twisted the Scriptures in futile attempts to undermine the message of this thread.

Cab, you are still wailing and lamenting here because the thoughts of faggotry, which you have been desperately channelling and projecting to me from your depraved soul, aren't penetrating or working. Mkpi ohia!

Cab, you cannot steal the joy of my righteous walk. Cab, it will be easier for you to be struck down by thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty than for you to steal the joy of the Salvation of YHVH Almighty in the life of this his saint, servant, follower and messenger, elated177.

A reprobate who thought he could dishearten the righteous. Ihe nkita racha ra anya.

Cab, you are an ichi nkita.

Cab, the righteous walk of that saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, who lives in that your environment will continue to torment you, your fellow serpentine agents and the spirits of vileness in you. No matter how hard the demons try, it will always be impossible for them to hide in the presence of the light for long.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
brocab:
I think you are confused-no one is good and does not sin.This is the Word of God-who do we believe ''you' or ''God''
Here's a fact from God. Without Holiness, you will never see God or even broach His presence. So, you need to stop rambling and screwing yourself up with your multitude of meaningless quotes and get to work paying off your sin debt before it is too late. undecided

Jesus Christ is neither a sin offering nor a guilt offering.

First, what is sin? Sin is direct disobedience of God's commandment or teaching as indicated in His Law/agreement. It is a transgression of the Law because God's Law is all-or-nothing meaning that by disobeying one command, one is guilty of disobeying the entirety of the Law. In the Old Law, God provided for the people a bonus ticket of sorts by which they had their sins erased — their debt cleared so to speak — and this on one day of each year, the day of Atonement, via the offering of what is called a sin-offering. In the Old Law, the purpose and application of sin-offering are found detailed in Exodus 30 and Leviticus 4. undecided
7 “Aaron must burn sweet-smelling incense on the altar every morning. He will do this when he comes to care for the lamps. 8 He must burn incense again when he checks the lamps in the evening so that incense will be burned before the Lord every day forever.
9 Don’t use this altar for offering any other kind of incense or burnt offering or for any kind of grain offering or drink offering.
10 “Once a year Aaron must make a special sacrifice. He will use the blood of the sin offering to erase the people's sins. He will do this at the horns of this altar. This day will be called the Day of Atonement, and it will be a very special day for the Lord.” - Exodus 30 vs 7 - 10
A sin-offering is meant to completely erase the sins of the people once every year. undecided

To qualify as a sin-offering, Jesus Christ ought to offer His followers an instant fix to the sin debt which they come to Him with. Jesus Christ, God's New agreement, would need to be able to erase all of their sins without much effort on their path to be considered a sin-offering candidate. However, a close look at His Gospel reveals that this is not the case at all. undecided
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are my followers.
32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36 So if the Son makes you free, you are free.
37 I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me because you don’t want to accept my teaching.
38 I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.” - John 8 vs 31 - 38
In the passage just above, we see that the path to forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ —for those who are followers of Jesus Christ — does not in any way mirror the sin-offering described in the Old Law, as those who follow Jesus Christ are individually responsible for:
■ putting an end to their bad ways,
■ repenting from a life of disobedience(transgression of God's Law), choosing instead obedience to His Truth
■ following continuously in the path of obedience to the Truth until one is made pure from sin — set free from slavery to sin — by the Truth
■ Attaining everlasting righteousness through the process of obedience to the Truth of God
see Daniel 9 vs 24

Jesus Christ does not erase sins. Instead, He is a path to redemption for all those who seek to be made free from the curse and burden of God's Old Law or Moses. The onus is on those who follow Him to use that path in achieving a life free from slavery to sin. Those who refuse to live in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments remain slaves to sin and are destined for eternal damnation as a result. This brings us back to what is stated in Matthew 26 where Jesus Christ reveals that He is the New agreement from God to the people. undecided
27 Then he took a cup of wine, thanked God for it, and gave it to them. He said, “Each one of you drink some of it.
28 This wine is my blood, which will be poured out to forgive the sins of many and begin the new agreement from God to his people.
29 I want you to know, I will not drink this wine again until that day when we are together in my Father’s kingdom and the wine is new. Then I will drink it again with you.”
30 They all sang a song and then went out to the Mount of Olives. - Matthew 26 vs 27 - 30
Jesus Christ never insinuated that He is a sin-offering that automatically erases your sins. Instead, He said His blood was poured out for the forgiveness of sins, a path to redemption for the defaulters of the Old Law of Moses — sinners of the House of Israel. Jesus Christ is not some sort of price paid for sins, neither is He a sin-offering nor a sin-eater. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2023
You are right even Satan can quote scripture. Your sinful nature your bitterness proves who you obey.
{Proverbs 6:16-19}There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
You need to study the scriptures, before you decide to caste your sorcery upon others.
Obviously you haven't read {Joshua 1:8} and by looking at your pages, you never state your case using the Word of God.
{Ephesians 4:31-32} Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Of course you wouldn't accept the above scripture-your heart is full of bitterness, it's slanderers full of malice.
{Romans 3:10-12, Psalm 14:1-3,Psalm 53:1-3} As it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
These are the scriptures you have chosen to ignore: this is proof: none is righteous. the problem is I believe in scripture: where you find it difficult to accept, now you can try to live a sinless life if you choose, but really you aren't following the Commandments of God-your heart is full of bitterness..
Who told you" you are saved?
'Good luck trying to live without the Word of God? I have noticed this type preaching: living a sinless life-the theory Ones Born Again always Born Again-who can live a life without sin-the Word of God said no one is Good: not one. "Only Jesus had no sin" try living a christian life without repentance without forgiveness, is foolish, and still believe they are saved, this is false doctrine.
You should ask yourselves "whom" are you serving? It seems to me, you don't serve God-by His Word, you serve another.
{John 8:44} You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abide not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
elated177:

Cab, listen you, faggòt, you are a dyed-in-the-wool reprobate and a degenerate. Even Satan can quote the Scriptures, albeit to use them to confuse the unwary and the unstable.

Cab, what you are has already been exposed here by the light. Cab, you are a true servant of your master, the devil, and a bonafide offspring of the serpent, Satan, your father.

Cab, your serpentine ways have been exposed. You are just trying to save face. You, cab, have been exposed as the liar, a reprobate, a hypocrite, a pervert, a false accuser of the righteous, a degenerate and a very big, extra large unadulterated fool.

Cab, your father, the devil, twisted the Scriptures in futile attempts to elicit obeisance from Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty. You, cab, have also copiously twisted the Scriptures in futile attempts to undermine the message of this thread.

Cab, you are still wailing and lamenting here because the thoughts of faggotry, which you have been desperately channelling and projecting to me from your depraved soul, aren't penetrating or working. Mkpi ohia!

Cab, you cannot steal the joy of my righteous walk. Cab, it will be easier for you to be struck down by thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty than for you to steal the joy of the Salvation of YHVH Almighty in the life of this his saint, servant, follower and messenger, elated177.

A reprobate who thought he could dishearten the righteous. Ihe nkita racha ra anya.

Cab, you are an ichi nkita.

Cab, the righteous walk of that saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, who lives in that your environment will continue to torment you, your fellow serpentine agents and the spirits of vileness in you. No matter how hard the demons try, it will always be impossible for them to hide in the presence of the light for long.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Was it you who said: you don't use scripture? Change of heart..
{Romans 3:10-12, Psalm 14:1-3,Psalm 53:1-3} As it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
These are the scriptures you have chosen to ignore: this is proof: none is righteous, argue as much as you like: this is scripture..
Have you not read: what Joshua say's in Word?
{Joshua 1:8} Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
I believe in scripture: where in fact you find it difficult to accept, the Lord said: every Word: not just some Words He has written, mediate on it night and day, Jehovah Witnesses are no different then you-they always prefer to argue over scriptures:
"Now you can try to live a sinless life if you choose, live a life without repentance and unforgiveness, but really you aren't following the Commandments of God: refusing to believe some of God's Word and rejecting the rest of God's Word..
God Loves us so much He sent His Only begotten Son into this world to save us Sinners.
It doesn't say we are sinless after we become Born Again, "Matter of fact: the Word keeps on telling us to pray to our Father who Art in Heaven, to forgive us our trespasses, just as we forgive others their trespass against us.
{1 John 1:8-9} If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
Not only the Old Testament, but I am reading from the New Testament: we still need to confess our sins.
{Exodus 30 and Leviticus 4} year by year the people were sinning: and year by year they sacrifice for their atonement of sins.
Have you not read the story about the Pharisee: and the sinner, the scriptures above tells us the sinner is cleanse from his sins every year? this doesn't mean we are no longer sinners:
{Luke 18:10-14} The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: 'I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I'm certainly not like that tax collector! I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.
“But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’
I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
So you see: you sound more like the Pharisee, he actually believed he lives a sinless life style too. and then the Pharisee decides to sin against the Tax collector ''by rubbishing the man, i thank God I am not like this tax collector. He showed no love towards the sinner. But yet the sinner prayed and went home more justified them the Pharisee: God seen the Pharisees heart, blackened with hatred-yet God seen a sinner repenting praying for forgiveness, ''And by doing this: God forgave the sinner..
Kobojunkie:
Here's a fact from God. Without Holiness, you will never see God or even broach His presence. So, you need to stop rambling and screwing yourself up with your multitude of meaningless quotes and get to work paying off your sin debt before it is too late. undecided

Jesus Christ is neither a sin offering nor a guilt offering.

First, what is sin? Sin is direct disobedience of God's commandment or teaching as indicated in His Law/agreement. It is a transgression of the Law because God's Law is all-or-nothing meaning that by disobeying one command, one is guilty of disobeying the entirety of the Law. In the Old Law, God provided for the people a bonus ticket of sorts by which they had their sins erased — their debt cleared so to speak — and this on one day of each year, the day of Atonement, via the offering of what is called a sin-offering. In the Old Law, the purpose and application of sin-offering are found detailed in Exodus 30 and Leviticus 4. undecided
A sin-offering is meant to completely erase the sins of the people once every year. undecided

To qualify as a sin-offering, Jesus Christ ought to offer His followers an instant fix to the sin debt which they come to Him with. Jesus Christ, God's New agreement, would need to be able to erase all of their sins without much effort on their path to be considered a sin-offering candidate. However, a close look at His Gospel reveals that this is not the case at all. undecided
In the passage just above, we see that the path to forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ —for those who are followers of Jesus Christ — does not in any way mirror the sin-offering described in the Old Law, as those who follow Jesus Christ are individually responsible for:
■ putting an end to their bad ways,
■ repenting from a life of disobedience(transgression of God's Law), choosing instead obedience to His Truth
■ following continuously in the path of obedience to the Truth until one is made pure from sin — set free from slavery to sin — by the Truth
■ Attaining everlasting righteousness through the process of obedience to the Truth of God
see Daniel 9 vs 24

Jesus Christ does not erase sins. Instead, He is a path to redemption for all those who seek to be made free from the curse and burden of God's Old Law or Moses. The onus is on those who follow Him to use that path in achieving a life free from slavery to sin. Those who refuse to live in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments remain slaves to sin and are destined for eternal damnation as a result. This brings us back to what is stated in Matthew 26 where Jesus Christ reveals that He is the New agreement from God to the people. undecided
Jesus Christ never insinuated that He is a sin-offering that automatically erases your sins. Instead, He said His blood was poured out for the forgiveness of sins, a path to redemption for the defaulters of the Old Law of Moses — sinners of the House of Israel. Jesus Christ is not some sort of price paid for sins, neither is He a sin-offering nor a sin-eater. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cab, the reprobate and degenerate faggòt, I know why you are so embittered. It is because of your futile attempts to channel faggotry to me. You will continue to wail and lament on this thread.

The reprobate cab, your embittered faggòt soul will continue to carry the thoughts of faggotry which you have been desperately trying to channel to me.

brocab:

Cab, you are an ezi ohia.

We, elated177 and the other saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will continue to live sin-free lives.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pursue perfection, sin-free life, with all your soul.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by budaatum: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
brocab:
Only to fools..

And such fools have to redefine what they claim to be perfect in so they fit their own redefinition.

Thankfully, they can not hide their fruits.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2023
I see you are still lost in your sinless life style..No one is Channeling you, as a man yourself, you think all men are after you.
Are you asking me out on a date? You can't stop thinking about faggotry..Go and talk to your pastor explain to him you like other men.
Allow your pastor to point it out to you where in the Word where it say's it is abomination when you choose faggotry over God.
elated177:
Cab, the reprobate and degenerate faggòt, I know why you are so embittered. It is because of your futile attempts to channel faggotry to me. You will continue to wail and lament on this thread.

The reprobate cab, your embittered faggòt soul will continue to carry the thoughts of faggotry which you have been desperately trying to channel to me.

We, elated177 and the other saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will continue to live sin-free lives.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 3:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Is this the scripture you are after..
{Matthew 7:18} A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit
elated177 has a problem calling people names "fagots. I don't think name calling shows good fruit, matter of fact elated177 and the rest claim to be saved and never use scripture to back themselves up..
{Matthew 15:11} It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
Name calling defiles a person: don't they realize it's a sin..
budaatum:

And such fools have to redefine what they claim to be perfect in so they fit their own redefinition.

Thankfully, they can not hide their fruits.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by budaatum: 4:16am On Mar 13, 2023
brocab:
Is this the scripture you are after..
{Matthew 7:18} A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit
That the actual scripture I posted. See copy below.

brocab:
elated177 has a problem calling people names "fagots. I don't think name calling shows good fruit, matter of fact elated177 and the rest claim to be saved and never use scripture to back themselves up..
{Matthew 15:11} It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
Name calling defiles a person: don't they realize it's a sin..

Elated is sinlessly righteously perfect in his own eyes and thinks his fruits are invisible to all because he can not see his own fruits.

His lessons are below, but he fails to learn probably because his eyes have not yet been opened by Christ.

budaatum:

Jesus narrated 2 wonderful parables describing your type.

Read parable 1 here, and parable 2 here.

They might help you see how filthy your rag is.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cab, stop trying to cover up. You are a faggòt. You will continue to wail in frustration because of your failure to channel your lifestyle of faggotry to me.

brocab:

The righteous walk of that saint of YHVH Almighty who lives in your neighborhood will continue to torment you, your fellow agents of Satan and demons in you.

Come up with another cover up tactics.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pursue perfection.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is not true at all! That lie was fed to you instead by men. undecided

2. Jesus Christ died to redeem the sinners of Israel from the Old Covenant sins — the world whose sins He came to take away — however, rescued from their debt to God's Old Law, they are then required to live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of the New Law and agreement, Jesus Christ, in order not to default God again. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Law, it is those who continue in submission and obedience to the Law in the Kingdom of God — God's Truth — that are then set free by the Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. So it is indeed possible to live above sin in the Kingdom of God. One simply needs to continue in obedience to achieve that. undecided

By the way, Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandment hence transgression of His Law. (God's Law, even Jesus Christ, is an all-or-nothing Law meaning if you disobey one commandment, you might as well have disobeyed them all.) So, in order to live a sin-free life, one simply has to continuously choose obedience in place of disobedience. That is how one eventually comes to know the Truth of God — God's teachings and commandments— and being set free from slavery to sin. undecided

The Lord Almighty be with you
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:
The Lord Almighty be with you
He already is. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
elated177:

I am sorry to bother you , The bibles states clearly in James 2:26 " For as the body without the spirit is dead so faith without works is dead also." There is absolutely nothing like once saved forever saved Christ Jesus has redeemed us with his precious blood and has called us to a life of obedience and submission you cannot live a life of sin and claim that well I believe in Jesus Christ so I am guiltless. God cannot be mocked whatever a man does that He shall reap,you can't claim you are Gods child and curse or spew invectives at your fellow man.

We are to live a life of total consecration to Jesus both inwardly and outwardly.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Celebrate Easter When Is Not In Bible? / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism / My Reflections On COVID-19 And The Coming Of Jesus. Spring-Summer 2020. 12 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.