Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. (3108 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Are These The Commandments Of Paul? Let No One Deceive You With Empty Words. / Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:
■ I am sorry to bother you , The bibles states clearly in James 2:26 " For as the body without the spirit is dead so faith without works is dead also." There is absolutely nothing like once saved forever saved Christ Jesus has redeemed us with his precious blood and has called us to a life of obedience and submission you cannot live a life of sin and claim that well I believe in Jesus Christ so I am guiltless. God cannot be mocked whatever a man does that He shall reap,you can't claim you are Gods child and curse or spew invectives at your fellow man.
■ We are to live a life of total consecration to Jesus both inwardly and outwardly.
1. Salvation is two-fold in Jesus Christ, each requiring active enlistment by your person.
■ Salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death when one accepts Jesus Christ and is gifted with Eternal life - John 3 vs 16 - 21
■ Salvation that is onto eternal righteousness which is only obtained by those who stand faithful until the end - Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12-13 & Mark 13 vs 13. This second salvation is only achieved by those who die in faithfulness

The first salvation is obtained when one walks in through one of the gates in the Kingdom of God (The broad gate or the Narrow Gate- Matthew 7 vs 13-14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30) at which point also receives eternal life from God by which of the eternal contract/covenant that is Jesus Christ. Given the eternal nature of the agreement and the fact that Jesus Christ made it clear that He has not come to condemn but to save, it is therefore impossible to move to annul one's membership in the agreement once born-again. Hence the reason why the once-saved save(from the Death) always saved idea makes sense. However, one also should bear in mind that all of those who will end up in the fires of hell at the end of the day are all also saved from Death i.e. born-again, so it behooves one to seek to obtain the second salvation after receiving the first. undecided

2. Any life lived outside of continuous submission and obedience to the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ until the end — the life lived in faithfulness — does not count towards the second and penultimate salvation in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Apt.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Welcome.

Are you sure you are ready to have this discourse?

Tboy222:

I am sorry to bother you , The bibles states clearly in James 2:26 " For as the body without the spirit is dead so faith without works is dead also." There is absolutely nothing like once saved forever saved Christ Jesus has redeemed us with his precious blood and has called us to a life of obedience and submission you cannot live a life of sin and claim that well I believe in Jesus Christ so I am guiltless. God cannot be mocked whatever a man does that He shall reap,you can't claim you are Gods child and curse or spew invectives at your fellow man.

We are to live a life of total consecration to Jesus both inwardly and outwardly.

I don't think you know the Scriptures. If you did, you wouldn't have made such assertions.
Do you even know what you were on about?
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Salvation is two-fold in Jesus Christ, each requiring active enlistment by your person.
■ Salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death when one accepts Jesus Christ and is gifted with Eternal life - John 3 vs 16 - 21
■ Salvation that is onto eternal righteousness which is only obtained by those who stand faithful until the end - Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12-13 & Mark 13 vs 13. This second salvation is only achieved by those who die in faithfulness

The first salvation is obtained when one walks in through one of the gates in the Kingdom of God (The broad gate or the Narrow Gate- Matthew 7 vs 13-14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30) at which point also receives eternal life from God by which of the eternal contract/covenant that is Jesus Christ. Given the eternal nature of the agreement and the fact that Jesus Christ made it clear that He has not come to condemn but to save, it is therefore impossible to move to annul one's membership in the agreement once born-again. Hence the reason why the once-saved save(from the Death) always saved idea makes sense. However, one also should bear in mind that all of those who will end up in the fires of hell at the end of the day are all also saved from Death i.e. born-again, so it behooves one to seek to obtain the second salvation after receiving the first. undecided

2. Any life lived outside of continuous submission and obedience to the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ until the end — the life lived in faithfulness — does not count towards the second and penultimate salvation in Jesus Christ. undecided

Please Kobokunjie do not litter this platform with false doctrines, once saved always saved doctrine is absolutely devilish and from Hell,
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:
■ Please Kobokunjie do not litter this platform with false doctrines, once saved always saved doctrine is absolutely devilish and from Hell,
I see that comprehension completely eludes you. undecided

Let's try this another way. After a person becomes born-again and enters into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the narrow gate which leads to true life(Heaven), what gate did Jesus Christ tell you that you could exit the Kingdom by? undecided

Where in His teachings did Jesus Christ in fact say that you can give up the eternal life which you receive when you believe in Him to become condemned to perish in the grave again? undecided

I am not telling you that the doctrine taught to you by your pastors and mogs is correct as instead they are based on false allusions. What I am instead telling you is that Jesus Christ did teach that once you are saved from Him from the condemnation of sin aka Death you can never again perish in the grave. You can however sentence yourself to eternity in hell instead. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see that comprehension completely eludes you. undecided

Let's try this another way. After a person becomes born-again and enters into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the narrow gate which leads to true life(Heaven), what gate did Jesus Christ tell you that you could exit the Kingdom by? undecided

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:
. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Your response makes no sense given the question asked... again...
...After a person becomes born-again and enters into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the narrow gate which leads to true life(Heaven), what gate did Jesus Christ tell you that you could exit the Kingdom by? undecided

Where in His teachings did Jesus Christ in fact say that you can give up the eternal life which you receive when you believe in Him to become condemned to perish in the grave again? undecided

I am not telling you that the doctrine taught to you by your pastors and mogs is correct as instead they are based on false allusions. What I am instead telling you is that Jesus Christ did teach that once you are saved from Him from the condemnation of sin aka Death you can never again perish in the grave. You can however sentence yourself to eternity in hell instead. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your response makes no sense given the question asked... again...
...After a person becomes born-again and enters into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the narrow gate which leads to true life(Heaven), what gate did Jesus Christ tell you that you could exit the Kingdom by? undecided

Death comes to us all, eternity in Hell is the ultimate death,that is the death we are saved from, Christ has conquered death for us all for those who believe and shew forth fruits of repentance, belief in God alone won't take you to Heaven alone, Even the Devil believe and trembles, repentance and works ( obedience, holy living and good works) .
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:
■ Death comes to us all, eternity in Hell is the ultimate death,that is the death we are saved from,
■ Christ has conquered death for us all for those who believe and shew forth fruits of repentance, belief in God alone won't take you to Heaven alone..
1. According to Jesus Christ, the death he instead offered you the first salvation from if the perishing in the grave aka ceasing to exist when you die - John 3 vs 16. So, are you saying Jesus Christ was wrong? undecided

2. Again, according to Jesus Christ, the death He conquered when He died on the cross, is the death of the grave that causes sinners to perish in the grave when they die — from dust, you were made to dust you return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22& Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & John 3 vs 16. So, why do you insist instead that it has to be a death different from the one Jesus Christ Himself said that He offers the first salvation from? undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by budaatum: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:

I am sorry to bother you , The bibles states clearly in James 2:26 " For as the body without the spirit is dead so faith without works is dead also." There is absolutely nothing like once saved forever saved Christ Jesus has redeemed us with his precious blood and has called us to a life of obedience and submission you cannot live a life of sin and claim that well I believe in Jesus Christ so I am guiltless. God cannot be mocked whatever a man does that He shall reap,you can't claim you are Gods child and curse or spew invectives at your fellow man.

We are to live a life of total consecration to Jesus both inwardly and outwardly.

I don't think James is in elated's Bible. He is a believer, and not one who asks and knocks and seeks for understanding.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Tboy222: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
budaatum:

I don't think James is in elated's Bible. He is a believer, and not one who asks and knocks and seeks for understanding.

The best we can do is to pray for him that the good Lord would open his eyes that he may see.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by budaatum: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tboy222:

The best we can do is to pray for him that the good Lord would open his eyes that he may see.

It is very obvious that you, like me, more than just pray for him, for we seem to continue to educate him as we must have learnt we must.

Below is some of his latest schooling, but do not assume I am any better than he is please until you have read my fruits.

budaatum:

Jesus narrated 2 wonderful parables describing your type.

Read parable 1 here, and parable 2 here.

They might help you see how filthy your rag is.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Now this is a man who claims to be Christian related, who thinks he can live a sinless life style, not realizing he has already committed himself to {John 8:44} every time he opens his mouth.
Obviously elated177 is confused, he doesn't know if he is saved, his Church has not explained that to him.
{ John 3:3} One must be Born again before you can enter into the Kingdom of God.
He is more focus on fagotry, which of course Homosexuality is obviously common around his circle of friends and family he chooses to call brothers.
Could one of you good fellow believers explain to elated177 Homosexuality fagotry is a abomination against YHWH Almighty: maybe if elated177 reads his bible, he will understand he is sinning against God.
I am sure elated177 family friends are praying for him and of course his comrades who stand together daily planning how to do evil against God's Children that don't follow their organisation.
I realize family blood lines can be difficult at times, you call yourself a follower of YHWH but you don't have any fruit that provides us any evidence.
{John 8:44} You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Set yourself free: and choose Christ, not your own fleshly beliefs.
elated177:
Cab, stop trying to cover up. You are a faggòt. You will continue to wail in frustration because of your failure to channel your lifestyle of faggotry to me.

The righteous walk of that saint of YHVH Almighty who lives in your neighborhood will continue to torment you, your fellow agents of Satan and demons in you.

Come up with another cover up tactics.

Cab, you are a reprobate, a degenerate and a very big, unadulterated fool.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Perfection is achievable. Pursue it.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 2:45am On Mar 17, 2023
And this is coming from someone who believes they are saved-one who was baptized as a child: doesn't prove you walk with the Lord.
Where in fact you don't even read your bible to even understand what is truth.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Apt.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Learn.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
No power will steal our joy. The joy of the Salvation of YHVH Almighty is unquantifiable and inestimable.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Let not anybody who thinks they are sinless deceive you: always obey the Word of God:
{Romans 3:10-12} No one is good, no, not one
as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.
"So if God say's No one is good, No not one! Then obviously it is impossible to live a life style without sin in our lives..
{Romans 3:23-24} for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
Don't be deceived by people who think by Grace they don't need to repent or ask for forgiveness after they become Born Again: The Word of God tells us Christians we must confess our sins:
{1 John 1:9} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John is talking to Christians: telling Christians they must confess their sins daily: repenting and asking the Lord for our forgiveness:
{1 Corinthians 15:31} The apostle Paul said that we die daily continuing to repent of our old habits and sins that crop back up at times,and are renewed daily, striving to follow Jesus' sinless example {2 Corinthians 4:16} For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
Repentance is not an ethereal concept that no one can fully grasp. In its most basic sense, it means to change. We are to change our minds, change our way of thinking, change our behavior, change our priorities, change our lives.
But always be aware: many will come in the Name of Jesus: {1 Timothy 6:3-5} If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
{Matthew 7:15-16} “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 2:15am On Apr 17, 2023
Apt.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2023
The undisputed errand baby witch, cab, is still here wailing and lamenting bitterly and profusely. Lol! Cab, you and your colleagues go wail and lament tire for here.

A scum of Satan and demons like you, cab, can't oppose my righteous walk. Enemy of righteousness.

We, elated177 and the other saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will continue to seek and walk in perfection with all our souls, all our hearts, all our minds and all our strength.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 4:19am On May 03, 2023
eleted177 if I could believe you have any part knowing God, I would say so, but sadly your attitude towards others who love the Lord, is totally disgusting. this is your fruit eleted177, "meet your father {John 8:44}
elated177:
The undisputed errand baby witch, cab, is still here wailing and lamenting bitterly and profusely. Lol! Cab, you and your colleagues go wail and lament tire for here.

A scum of Satan and demons like you, cab, can't oppose my righteous walk. Enemy of righteousness.

We, elated177 and the other saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will continue to seek and walk in perfection with all our souls, all our hearts, all our minds and all our strength.

{Matthew 7:15-16} “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits
{1 Peter 2:22} who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth;
Are you for real-since I have been on this page, I find to much deceit pouring out of your mouth eleted177, and you still believe you are sinless.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 10:47am On May 06, 2023
Sin-free life is achievable! In fact, we have been called to live sin-free lives. Of all you are asking the Father for, let this be at the top. May YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, continue to help and guide us as we seek perfection according to his will.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 10:52am On May 06, 2023
We, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, will not have sin as our master. Righteousness is our Master.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 9:44pm On May 08, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 1:37am On May 11, 2023
elated177:
The undisputed errand baby witch, cab, is still here wailing and lamenting bitterly and profusely. Lol! Cab, you and your colleagues go wail and lament tire for here. A scum of Satan and demons like you, cab, can't oppose my righteous walk. Enemy of righteousness.
This is coming from a person who believes working deceit against another man, is an sinless act of God.
Does elated177 even know the scriptures:
{Psalm 101:7} He who work deceit shall not dwell within my House, he who tells lies shall not continual in My presents.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkiee: 8:01pm On May 11, 2023
brocab:
Let not anybody who thinks they are sinless deceive you: always obey the Word of God:
{Romans 3:10-12} No one is good, no, not one
as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.
"So if God say's No one is good, No not one! Then obviously it is impossible to live a life style without sin in our lives..
{Romans 3:23-24} for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
You folks seem so good at twisting the words of Paul, the one whose views seem to be at the very foundation of your belief, in order to build for yourselves excuses and reasons why you should not do as Jesus Christ says, aren't you? undecided

What Paul wrote in Romans 3 was not in reference to all humans but instead to all the evil people, fools who reject God. This you can easily discover by researching the source of his many statements which are culled from various places in scripture.

■Beginning in Romans 3 vs 10 - 18, Paul quotes from various parts of scripture in his attempt to explain to his brethren that they were in fact the wicked and evil generation to the destroyed by God. Yes, at that point in time, God's plan was to destroy the rest of Israel — the Nation of Judah aka the Jews— and that plan was heralded by the coming of Jesus Christ. Below, we see that what Paul wrote in that passage was of the evil people who were against God.

Romans 3 vs 10 - 12 quotes Psalm 53 where David writes about the evil people who do terrible things.
1 Only fools think there is no God. People like that are evil and do terrible things. They never do what is right.
2 God looks down from heaven to see if there is anyone who is wise, anyone who looks to him for help.
3 But everyone has turned away from him. Everyone has become evil. No one does anything good. No, not one person!
4 Those who are evil treat my people like bread to be eaten. And they never ask for God’s help. Don’t they understand what they are doing? - Psalm 53 vs 1 - 3
The above passage clearly says that this prophecy was said of the evil people aka the fools who convinced themselves that God does not exist. You know this from reading verse 4 where God highlights the way evil people treat His people. undecided
Romans 3 vs 13 a Paul references David's prayer against his enemies found in Psalm 5
8 Lord, show me your right way of living and make it easy for me to follow. People are looking for my weaknesses, so show me how you want me to live.
9 My enemies never tell the truth. They only want to destroy people. Their words come from mouths that are like open graves. They use their lying tongues to deceive others.[a]
10 Punish them, God! Let them be caught in their own traps. They have turned against you, so punish them for their many crimes. - Psalm 5 vs 8 - 10
Romans 3 vs 13 b quotes from Psalm 140 where David prays to God regarding the evil people
1 Lord, save me from people who are evil. Protect me from those who are cruel,
2 from those who plan to do evil and always cause trouble.
3 Their words are as harmful as the fangs of a snake, as deadly as its venom. Selah
4 Lord, save me from the wicked! Protect me from these cruel people who plan to hurt me.
5 These proud people are trying to trap me. They spread nets to catch me; they set traps in my path. Selah - Psalm 140 vs 1 - 5
Romans 13 vs 15 quotes from Proverbs 1 which is a warning against evil people
10 My son, those who love to do wrong will try to trick you. Don’t listen to them.
11 They will say, “Come with us. Let’s hide and beat to death anyone who happens to walk by.
12 We will swallow them whole, as the grave swallows the dying.
13 We will take everything they have and fill our houses with stolen goods.
14 So join us, and you can share everything we get.”
15 My son, don’t follow them. Don’t even take the first step along that path.
16 They run to do something evil, and they cannot wait to kill someone. - Proverbs 1 vs 10 - 15
Romans 13 vs 16 - 17 references Isaiah's writing on the state of the evil people, whose sins separate them from God
1 Look, the Lord’s power is enough to save you. He can hear you when you ask him for help.
2 It is your sins that separate you from your God. He turns away from you when he sees them.
3 That’s because your hands are covered with blood from the people you murdered. You tell lies and say evil things.
4 You can’t be trusted, even in court. You lie about each other and depend on false arguments to win your cases. You create pain and produce wickedness.
5 You hatch evil, like eggs from a poisonous snake. Anyone who eats the eggs will die. And if you break one of them open, a poisonous snake will come out. Your lies are like spider webs.
6 They cannot be used for clothes, and you cannot cover yourself with them. Your hands are always busy sinning and hurting others.
7 Your feet run toward evil. You are always ready to kill innocent people. You think of nothing but evil. Everywhere you go you cause trouble and ruin.
8 You don’t know how to live in peace. You don’t do what is right and fair. You are crooked, and anyone who lives like that will never know true peace. - Isaiah 59 vs 1 - 8
Romans 13 vs 18 references Psalm 18 where David writes of the evil people and the workings of their minds.
1 Deep in the hearts of the wicked a voice tells them to do wrong. They have no respect for God.
2 They lie to themselves. They don’t see their own faults, so they are not sorry for what they do.
3 Their words are wicked lies. They have stopped doing anything wise or good.
4 They make wicked plans in bed at night. They choose a way of life that does no good. And they never say no to anything evil. - Psalm 36 vs 1 - 4

As you can see, every single passage of Scripture that was quoted by Paul in that context was written in reference to people who do evil — the unrighteous. And of course, there are none righteous among the evil people for they have all sinned. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 7:19pm On May 12, 2023
Apt!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 11:22pm On May 12, 2023
Your argument is not with me, your argument is with God...There's only One who has No sin-Jesus Christ.
And if you believe writing down the scriptures is twisting the Word of God then you need to take this up with God Himself.
Ask God personally about these questions you need Him to explain them for you.
We are all born into sin: obviously you don't understand sin comes in ways you don't even know you are sinning.
{1 john 5:17} All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.
We are all born sinners. From the moment we enter this world until our final breath, we have a sinful nature.
It does not matter whether one is a child or an adult, a "good" person or a "bad" one, all of us are sinners.
To sin is to fall short of God's perfect standards or to go against His laws.
All humans have a natural tendency to go against the things of God, as is made obvious in something as small as our natural tendency toward selfishness.
Due to our sin, we are all separated from God and deserving of His punishment {Romans 3:23; 6:23; Ephesians 2:1–5} This is a good reason why your comrade elete 177 finds it easy to work deceit against anybody outside your organisation. "elete177 is a sinner Just like you and I. We all do evil and say evil things against each other-we all fall short of the glory of God.
Kobojunkiee:
You folks seem so good at twisting the words of Paul, the one whose views seem to be at the very foundation of your belief, in order to build for yourselves excuses and reasons why you should not do as Jesus Christ says, aren't you? undecided

What Paul wrote in Romans 3 was not in reference to all humans but instead to all the evil people, fools who reject God. This you can easily discover by researching the source of his many statements which are culled from various places in scripture.

■Beginning in Romans 3 vs 10 - 18, Paul quotes from various parts of scripture in his attempt to explain to his brethren that they were in fact the wicked and evil generation to the destroyed by God. Yes, at that point in time, God's plan was to destroy the rest of Israel — the Nation of Judah aka the Jews— and that plan was heralded by the coming of Jesus Christ. Below, we see that what Paul wrote in that passage was of the evil people who were against God.

Romans 3 vs 10 - 12 quotes Psalm 53 where David writes about the evil people who do terrible things.
The above passage clearly says that this prophecy was said of the evil people aka the fools who convinced themselves that God does not exist. You know this from reading verse 4 where God highlights the way evil people treat His people. undecided
Romans 3 vs 13 a Paul references David's prayer against his enemies found in Psalm 5

Romans 3 vs 13 b quotes from Psalm 140 where David prays to God regarding the evil people

Romans 13 vs 15 quotes from Proverbs 1 which is a warning against evil people

Romans 13 vs 16 - 17 references Isaiah's writing on the state of the evil people, whose sins separate them from God

Romans 13 vs 18 references Psalm 18 where David writes of the evil people and the workings of their minds.

As you can see, every single passage of Scripture that was quoted by Paul in that context was written in reference to people who do evil — the unrighteous. And of course, there are none righteous among the evil people for they have all sinned. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 7:30pm On May 26, 2023
Pursue sin-free lifestyle with all you got. It is achievable through the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Apt.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Joshua 1: 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Very important admonition.

Matthew 26: 41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

It is only the spirit of a person, strengthened by the Spirit of truth of YHVH Almighty, that can strengthen and enable the body to abstain from a sinful lifestyle. Regular intake of the Word is non-negotiable. You must study the Scriptures for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments / The Most Misunderstood Person On Earth / God - Fairy Tale Or Truth? - Dr. Lars Gule Vs Hamza Tzortzis - Full Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.