Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers (19997 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Moferere: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by TIGERSKY: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
LoL, oya kukuma join nam na, make una cook the broth together. The eating go sweet pass

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by AMI3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
But y the guy the beg? If he gives u now u will turn around and fight the governor in the name of APC.

Blame urself
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Mayany(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Waive so na SUV be your problem? You just lost my vote
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by optm(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nigeria is broke! Nigeria is broke!! Only when it concerns the masses. Nigerian politicians are never affected by the brokness of the country
. You like don't use your sense to vote, your body go tell you
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by DropsMic(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Smh
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Is04970: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Decamp now and get yours.....simple, you want to rip where you did not sow...
I pity your English more than I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Passionnn: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Decamp now and get yours.....simple, you want to rip where you did not sow...

Don't be foolish
The money used to procure the car is does not belong to Okowa or PDP. It is his right to demand for what is rightfully his

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Karemarealty288(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Is04970:

I pity your English more than I pity you.

Idiot grammar is not my language. English headmaster.

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by MansoryMX(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just look at how Okowa is wasting Delta State money foolishly
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Lampass(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
nazicartel:
This is bad. We should've grown past this type of politics. Why won't they give him his own car
His own car my Nyash, it's a gift for party federal law makers, being in the supporter of APC party was his choice. If you want to enjoy dividend of light simply move away from darkness, let him meat Omo agege bread his party leader in Delta state to provide him with one
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Ckonnet: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians don suffer oo
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by CaptMG: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
In da first place
Is governors supposed to b buying SUV's 4 the lawmakers?
What a country, where is d independent of national assembly
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by PlayMaker14: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive, a humble Radio Evangelist back then when he was anchoring Moment of The Anointing radio program with his "crying voice"

This man can make you give your life to Christ even if you're the first child of Lucifer.

Though he's doing well for his constituency, but baba don abandon the work of God.

Okowa should give him the SUV.

cc; Efewestern, Magnoliaa.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yet we wonder why politicians loot by all means necessary, if you're in the wrong party or caucus na hunger go kill you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by tishbite42: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Non-receipt of "MY" car.

The thief don already claim am.

Why would the Governor be foolish enough to give someone from opposition party a big gift ?

This isn't a bag of rice ooo or Bournvita inside hamper.

You will get SUV from me... use car to drive to meetings planned against me. To mobilize votes against me.

" Your head no correct." would have been my simple response on Delta Government House letterhead.

grin grin
U dey para gan

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Mrmb: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, the governor shouldn't have excluded him.

It shows how immature our leaders are, you won't see such in advanced democracies.

Those are the people hoping to become leaders, they will surely discriminate..... They only play politics of hate
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Legitmatazz: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by MightySparrow: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Any part of Nigeria that fails to vote PDP is doomed in Atiku's presidency. Buhari's tribalism will be a joke compared to Atiku/Okowas'

Vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive, a humble Radio Evangelist back then when he was anchoring Moment of The Anointing radio program with his "crying voice"

This man can make you give your life to Christ even if you're the first child of Lucifer.

Though he's doing well for his constituency, but baba don abandon the work of God.

Okowa should give him the SUV.

cc; Efe western, Magnolia.

Ah.

So this man was a pastor before lol?

Why did he now leave God nau? cry

Why is he begging, though? Is it not just a car? undecided

My pride will not allow me o.

He should use the impartial treatment as energy to focus on opposing them well, jare.

Besides, too, does APC Party in Delta State not provide things for their own representatives and all that?
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Operational car... band of thieves
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by fuelsaver: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Impregnable101:
Pastor waive don carry him pastoral skills enter politics. grin

Apc for that matter. God self dey vex for him
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by luizpippo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Decamp now and get yours.....simple, you want to reap where you did not sow...

Is the car gotten from PDP"s or Okowa' s personal funds?

If it is Delta state's fund, he should get one without decamping

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by stuffs2002: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is very terrible for Okowa.

Okowa is behaving like Peter Obi who refused to allow Labour Party to campaign in Anambra while he was governor.

Okowa is behaving like Peter Obi who had El-Rufai arested in Anambra while he was governor.

Some naive people don't know that it not about the vehicle. The federal law maker is using this issue to score political points
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Karemarealty288(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
luizpippo:

Is the car gotten from PDP"s or Okowa' s personal funds?

If it is Delta state's fund, he should one without decamping

You asked a very intelligent question. Maybe it's his personal fund and gift to his party members in the national assembly. He can afford that afterall.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by adecz: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
A PDP governor is giving his PDP
federal law makers cars and you, an
APC man wants to benefit❓

You don see where person dey work
for Mobil wan go collect allowance for
NNPC❓❓

Better go an complain to Jagaba or
change party.☹️☹️☹️

Nonsense.❌❌❌❌
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by stuffs2002: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
adecz:

A PDP governor is giving his PDP
federal law makers cars and you, an
APC man wants to benefit❓

You don see where person dey work
for Mobil wan go collect allowance for
NNPC❓❓

Better go an complain to Jagaba or
change party.☹️☹️☹️

Nonsense.❌❌❌❌

The government of the day is Delta state and not Shell nor Mobil.

Okowa
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is wrong on all fronts even though I don't care for any of the parties involved
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Aiel123: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
abbey621:
Yet we wonder why politicians loot by all means necessary, if you're in the wrong party or caucus na hunger go kill you grin grin grin grin
It's the last statement for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by BlackyOne: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
The APC rep. also did not respond to Sahara reporters, just as the PDP governor did not respond to him... PDAPC thieves...

Tilumbu and Aliku must Vote Peter OBI

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by 3seriez(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, the governor shouldn't have excluded him.

It shows how immature our leaders are, you won't see such in advanced democracies.

Advanced democracies won't be sharing Jeeps in the name of Greek gifts. All na corruption still. Besides the money used to procure the vehicles, is it from Okowa's personal money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack / Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.