Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers (19998 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Rejects Bid To Substitute Okowa For Wike As Running Mate / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Bizibi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
I noticed one thing about politicians....they love cars as gifts. I learnt it from a northern politician. They cherish it but pretend they don't like it.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by ABIKEM: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
This guy is a shameless one,why did u stoop so low to b begging an opposition governor for sometjing u can get more for urself...mteeeeeeewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by ehissi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, the governor shouldn't have excluded him.

It shows how immature our leaders are, you won't see such in advanced democracies.

If a whole commander in chief like Buhari can do, what of a governor...... grin
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by ehissi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Y
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by ogaemma: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
The more reason why our law makers will continue to be house boys to the Governors and President.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by PlayMaker14: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ah.

So this man was a pastor before lol?

Why did he now leave God nau? cry

Why is he begging, though? Is it not just a car? undecided

My pride will not allow me o.

He should use the impartial treatment as energy to focus on opposing them well, jare.

Besides, too, does APC Party in Delta State not provide things for their own representatives and all that?

grin Pride will not allow you?
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Fairboy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Does it mean that the Federal lawmaker cannot afford a Landcrusier jeep with all the salaries and allowances he has received so far, some men no get shame, aswear....
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by BlueDuck: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Islie:
Delta APC Federal Lawmaker, Waive, Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To Colleagues In PDP

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/20/delta-apc-federal-lawmaker-waive-begs-governor-okowa-toyota-suv-given-colleagues-pdp

He should defect to PDP na

Typical Nigerian with entitlement mentality, always struggling to reap where they never sowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by hotseat: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is what you get when one can't separate governance from sheer vindictive partisan politics. The monies spent in the purchase of those SUVs belong to Delta State and not from the coffers of the PDP. This winner-takes-all mindset is primitive, antisocial, divisive and highly discriminatory. The State belongs to all Deltans irrespective of political affiliations. Okowa is an unmitigatedly vindictive fellow.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Owologbo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
LordErrk:

Are they not supposed to be working towards the same goal; to make their state and Nigeria better? Nigeria still has a very long way to go, and the only way to begin is by removing thieves from government positions

But it's written there that it's a gift from the governor na.
He doesn't have the right to whom to give his gift to?

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Owologbo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blazebond:
This is stupidity of the highest order from okowa,all lawmakers must have the operational vehicle regardless of their party affiliation.

Is it not a gift?
A gift is not a right na.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Dilimi: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
He should tell Omo Agege and APC to buy him a car. Why beg Gov Okowa for a car when you are working against his party? You can't eat your cake and have it. I'm sure Okowa might have bought the car though. Maybe one of those aid may have excluded him. With this I'm sure he may get it. I know Gov Okowa as a gentleman who doesn't play politics of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Magnoliaa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
grin Pride will not allow you?

I do not mean I don't like cars, or that if somebody wants to give me, I won't collect. grin grin

But when someone is *meant* to give me something, and then they skipped me, ai shu naw turn ahreound n' bee berging?

(And I'm sure it's something he can afford it, so?)

Abobi, no. I don't do that, because I've been in such place before. Countless times (just not with a car, though). smiley

cheesy
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by entrep88: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Islie:
Delta APC Federal Lawmaker, Waive, Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To Colleagues In PDP

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/20/delta-apc-federal-lawmaker-waive-begs-governor-okowa-toyota-suv-given-colleagues-pdp
How you go send this kind letter through an overzealous aide to a zealous VP wannabe in an opposition party, this leak will surely put to a big question your loyalty to the party. All na huzzle aha
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by broadman20: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nuzo1:
Nigerian politicians must stop this primordial politicking.

His right should be accorded to him as soon as possible.

Is he working for the state government?

And are they in same party?

It's so obvious that this people are too greedy that's why they end up being poor after serving in those exulted offices.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why crying for a car when his salaries and allowances can buy more than that.

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by otomatic(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
God1000:

It shows how immature our leaders are, you won't see such in advanced democracies.

He is a federal lawmaker not a state legislator. The Federal government owes him an operational vehicle. The governor may just have decided to give his own party men operational support. He is not obliged to give any Federal legislator such gifts let alone an opposition lawmaker.

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Billmos: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Decamp n get d car n decamp back after all to decamp is not expensive is like going to market sqare
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by emu22(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Big fat lie,how much is SUV that waive can't afford, even if he can't the DSP will give him one,PDP boys make una dey take am easy,this is too petty,dis can't and won't kill the momentum of the Obarisi of Urhobo land.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by tonyashburton: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Go and collect your own from the Deputy Senate President.
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by shineeye1: 2:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Nigerian politicians are the most idiotic robbers on the face of the planet. Robbery is in the DNA of the average Nigerian and so he cannot react to the brazen acts of robbery going on in the polity. They even celebrate dem. Na Dem Dem . IDIOOOOTTs. All of una go perish one by one but God will save His people
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by kevinexit(m): 4:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Okowa misusing public funds..

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by CoolAmbience(m): 5:44am On Jan 21, 2023
nazicartel:
This is bad. We should've grown past this type of politics. Why won't they give him his own car

You never know Okowa...very petty! You don see person wey teeth plenty for him mouth like that before?

I don't know how he became a doctor, let alone a governor, but he will never be our VP.

Must all of us be in one political party? Why then are we a multi-party democracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by PlayMaker14: 6:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I do not mean I don't like cars, or that if somebody wants to give me, I won't collect. grin grin

But when someone is *meant* to give me something, and then they skipped me, ai shu naw turn ahreound n' bee berging?

(And I'm sure it's something he can afford it, so?)

Abobi, no. I don't do that, because I've been in such place before. Countless times (just not with a car, though). smiley

cheesy
Who you dey call "Abobi"?

I go break your leg oh Mag. grin
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by nazicartel(m): 6:35am On Jan 21, 2023
CoolAmbience:

You never know Okowa...very petty! You don see person wey teeth plenty for him mouth like that before?

I don't know how he became a doctor, let alone a governor, but he will never be our VP.

Must all of us be in one political party? Why then are we a multi-party democracy?

exactly my point. That's why sometimes I don't even insult ppl supporting Tinubu or Atiku. We must not all be in one party. But I will always tell them that Obi is the better candidate

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by adejobi34h: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2023
See how they share our moneySee how they share our money...

1 Like

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by blackboy2star(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Advance countries don't buy such, will only pay you transport allowances just as its added to our monthly salary

God1000:

Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by saintruky(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
what's SUV jeep that waive can't waive?

SUV jeep that his salary can buy is what he's stooping so low to beg like Sissy, a disgrace of A Rep member

Bros nor mind dis okowayo pipo... Na propaganda to soil pastor name... Vwaive is coming out victorious for a 2nd term...
How much be nonsense suv when pastor nor fit biy take dash pipo sef... Okowayo dey do everything possible to drag Agege n Vwaive to d mud...
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2023
saintruky:

Bros nor mind dis okowayo pipo... Na propaganda to soil pastor name... Vwaive is coming out victorious for a 2nd term...
How much be nonsense suv when pastor nor fit biy take dash pipo sef... Okowayo dey do everything possible to drag Agege n Vwaive to d mud...

I begin dey wonder because his close aide can even afford to buy that car
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by EDOLUWA: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
This Election is going to second round anyway because I see the re run between ATIKU AND OBI.

PLEASE TELL TINUBU TO STEP DOWN NOW TO AVOID THIS BIG DISGRACE COMING HIS WAY.

Even for Lagos TINUBU no go win oooo
Re: Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Who you dey call "Abobi"?

I go break your leg oh Mag. grin

I was speaking generally, to a 'third person'. 😂

But why I nor fit call you 'abobi'?

Chairman, you better behave yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.