Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly (9420 Views)

Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly by godunia(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2011
By their fruits(children/church members) u shall know them(irresponsible parents/men of God).No rotten tree can produce good fruits.
Re: Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2011
Let's look on the bright side: body exposure is going out of fashion! It used to be worse than this.How many bank babes wear their skirts are short as they do back in the early 2000? very few. Now knee-lenght pencil skirt has taken the fort, before long ankle-lenght might just be  trendy.

As for the kids, I pray they outgrow the rage of scandalous!
Re: Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly by Sike(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
tunene:

In this day and era when some Churches' ministers wear anything in name of freedom. I saw one the other day claiming to be a pastor with Pastor C's church and more than 3/4 of her bosom were there for sale. God go help us.
Amen ooo
Re: Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly by horny4u(f): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
I think its the reponsibility of the parents to choose decent clothing for their kids BUT if they donot then it i none of my business,

I hate Nanny state and all that it stands for,

if people donot make mistakes how do they learn , I think we as a people love to criticise and make ourselves feel better

Oh well remove  the oak in your eye, parents will dress their kids in whatever they wish, they are the parent.

We all cannot be the same and parenting is trial and error and individual,

If someone told me how to dress my daughter , i will march them to golgata angry
Re: Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly by smartmom(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
deols: the worst part of it is the children are very uncomfortable in those rags

Spot on, poor kids! they are just mannequins for one insecure mother who wants to 'show off'her taste in trendyness.

I heard alot on this here too on censoring our kid's dressing;http://www.nigerianparentsforum.com/index.php/topic,58.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Maid Sees Me As The Wicked One While My Husband Is The Good One. / Your Wife Or Your Extended Family / How Many Children Will You Love To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.