Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print (6258 Views)

Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2011
[b[size=18pt]]I have now recieved confirmation dat this story is falsehood. Very shameful that Nigerian Journalist publish lies to get high rating. As for you bigot jubilating at the prospects of Igbo joining ur vampire group termed boko haram can now keep dream. Igbo's in general next time should have a little mor faith in themselves and know wat they can do and wat they can't. [/size] [/b]
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by peckhamboi: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

I have now recieved confirmation dat this story is falsehood. Very shameful that Nigerian Journalist publish lies to get high rating. As for you bigot jubilating at the prospects of Igbo joining your vampire group termed boko haram can now keep dream. Igbo's in general next time should have a little mor faith in themselves and know wat they can do and wat they can't.

When will you guys start taking responsibilitty for your actions? You deny facts and always blame everybody else for your problems. It shows you guys in very bad light.

Confirmed by Vanguard

“Consequently, on 4th August, 2011, a suspect who is a Nigerian national was apprehended in connection with the bombing incident in Suleja. He confessed to his involvement in the bombings as well as his membership of the Boko Haram sect”.

[b]“His confession led to the arrest of a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State who converted to Islam in 2003. [/b]The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerian mother, was brought up in Niger Republic , where he had his early education. He also admitted to being a member of the Boko Haram sect as well as having worked in concert with a third suspect from Kano State to carry out attacks in Suleja”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/terrorism-here-to-stay-azazi-nsa/
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by dustydee: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2011
grin grin grin Igbo people are terrorist too. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by gidson12(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2011
this is a good reason why this entity called nigeria should break up, up north the there is serious terrorism issues, while down south there is strong inter ethnic hatred, there is no reason for unity at all
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by nduchucks: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
peckhamboi:

When will you guys start taking responsibilitty for your actions? You deny facts and always blame everybody else for your problems. It shows you guys in very bad light.

Confirmed by Vanguard

“Consequently, on 4th August, 2011, a suspect who is a Nigerian national was apprehended in connection with the bombing incident in Suleja. He confessed to his involvement in the bombings as well as his membership of the Boko Haram sect”.

“His confession led to the arrest of a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State who converted to Islam in 2003. [/b]The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerian mother, was brought up in Niger Republic , where he had his early education. He also admitted to being a member of the Boko Haram sect as well as having worked in concert with a third suspect from Kano State to carry out attacks in Suleja”.

And according to Guardian, The SSS, which declined to disclose the name of the suspect until it completes ongoing investigation, said [b]the man, whose mother is a Nigerien
, is an indigene of Imo State and got converted to Islam in 2003.

Why my Igbo brothers no fit keep their prick within Nigeria, for crying out loudly? Chei, of all the Igbo fine babes wey dey, na woman from Niger republic wey person fit find?
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
dustydee:

hahaha !
Ojuku used to be their osama bin laden.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by apoti(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

I have now recieved confirmation dat this story is falsehood. Very shameful that Nigerian Journalist publish lies to get high rating. As for you bigot jubilating at the prospects of Igbo joining your vampire group termed boko haram can now keep dream. Igbo's in general next time should have a little mor faith in themselves and know wat they can do and wat they can't.

I'm sorry to tell you that it's your confirmation that is falsehood. vanguard has reported that the suspect is from imo state.
The only way you people can move forward is to stop blaming others, learn to take responsibility for your actions and deal with your problems.

Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2011
dustydee:

Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by aloyemeka1: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Initially, it was Igbo man invested in Sharia banking and now another Igbo man in Boko Haram. Since the Igbo has almost 99% Christian population, using someone from their group will help diversify the shame of Boko Haram and perfectly separate it from Islam. I only pity the Igbo man they will subject to torture and accuse of being a terrorist. If we can only convert our dis-ingenuity into something very useful, we would have been a G8 nation.
As a matter of fact, I can't assure you that the so called Hausa/Fulani Boko Haram members arrested by the government are terrorists. I suspect they are arresting innocent almajiris and subjecting them to torture until they confess to what they didn't do lest they die.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by ak47mann(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
Dont mind them, have you notice anything that got igbo in it is like a HOT market cheesy don't forget that other tribes are still surprise after war in less than 20 years we get back in our feet control their business and economy before they know it our investment has doubled.So if you ask me if am in their shoes i will be shock too, how come they get their things back in other, in no time,,
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by ektbear: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
hehehe wink
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by lagcity(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
Kai, these Yoribo ppl again. These useless Yoribos have turned another Igboman into terrorist.

Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2011
lagcity:

Kai, these Yoribo ppl again. These useless Yoribos have turned another Igboman into terrorist.
Ode
keep deceiving yourself.who doesn't know that an ibo man will do any just because of money ? I'm sure you will also do that since the quick money syndrome runs in all ibos.Bloody mofos
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by lagcity(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ode
keep deceiving yourself.who doesn't know that an ibo man will do any just because of money ? I'm sure you will also do that since the quick money syndrome runs in all ibos.Bloody mofos

grin grin grin grin ;Dsay what u want, u yoribos are behind everything bad in Nigeria. we can never trust u grin grin
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
lagcity:

grin grin grin grin ;Dsay what u want, u yoribos are behind everything bad in Nigeria. we can never trust u grin grin
Hahahaaahhaaahahahahahahahha
Hausa get terrorist,ibo now has terrorist too.That sounds like a very bad omen for these two terrible ethnic groups !
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by lagcity(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^^^

ha ha cheesy cheesy. it think oily soup (Yoruba) is getting into your brain. can't u see that the Yoruba journalist is a fake eeediot with a fake news?
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Siddon there dey dream. . .you'd have believed the same story if sunnewspaper had written against a yoruba or the guy had gone on suicide bombing on a US bound plane.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by lagcity(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^
yes i would have believed it. we igbos are trustworthy unlike you ppl
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
I know.trustworthy in cheating,kidnapping,baby factory,fake drug and now,TERRORISM !
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by lagcity(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^
this is a joke right? coming from Tinubu's nephew grin grin
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
Joke ko,asake ni. . . .tell me those are not the legacies of your beloved ethnic to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... / What Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Doing In Kaduna - Pics / Labour Party Candidate Denounce Yoruba Claim He Is A Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.