Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print (6260 Views)

Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. / 33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by aljharem3: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
South-East:

A stark nonentity like Alj Harem needs no response
That said, folks should remember Sanusi and his:
Igbo man invested in Sharia Bank
Igbo state (Anambra) got a loan from Sharia Bank
Blah! blah!! Blah!!
Now Igbo man is Boko Haram
Who is the author of the article? What is his affiliation? What are his antecedents? Was the same story contained in other newspapers?
Who is that Igbo man in BH? What is his name? A muslim or a christian? If a muslim, how did he become one? Was he forced to become a muslim? Was he forced to be a BH man?

the news is biased for naming an ethnic group which i agree but it is needed given that there are ideeiots like u that would never believe his ethnic group can do something bad

all we have heard since 2010 boko haram is for only northerners hausa fulani or kanuri or any other northern muslim. Now the paper named the ethnic group that pride itself not to ever be a terrioist group u are saying rubbish

again it is a nigerian problem but if u keep seeing it as a northern , muslim or igbo problem then it is ur cup of tea and u should not be a nigerian. truth be told

u are evil and tribalism has brought nigeria to this stage were we travel to even kenya to find jobs and settle there

i hope u can stop tribalism and forgive nigerians and love us as we love u . stop hating other groups . thanks
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
I HAVE SEARCHED ALL THE NEWS NETWORK AND FOUND NOTHING OF SUCH BEING REPORTED, RATHER ALL OTHER ARTICLES READ "Bomb factory discovered in Abuja, six people arrested".
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

I HAVE SEARCHED ALL THE NEWS NETWORK AND FOUND NOTHING OF SUCH BEING REPORTED, RATHER ALL OTHER ARTICLES READ "Bomb factory discovered in Abuja, six people arrested".

Of course there is none. I believe the author Oluokun Ayorinde is Alj Harem in real LIFE.lol
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by 2mch(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha!!! My Igbo brother nor dey carry last lai lai. There must be some business opportunity in this. The guy is not a bomber, and has sucessfully avoided blowing himself up. He may be part of the group. Maybe he is the recruiter, based on "commission". We all know Igbo man will attempt to sell sand to an arab, if possible. See all the warriors in denial. Alhaji Okechuckwu. Hahaha
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by tpia5: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
i dont see the reason for the denials.

an ideology doesnt discriminate based on tribe.

if your life goal is the destruction of nigeria, or militant jihad, then i think anyone with that ideology will join whichever organization can help him achieve that goal.

operating with the idiom the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

besides, i pointed out before that boko haram is also guarding the trafficking routes to north africa from southern nigeria and beyond.

so why is it surprising to find southerners in the north, or a northern/foreign organization be it a terrorist one.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
Abagworo:

I'm very happy about this development because it will go a long way in convincing all these separatists that the problem exists even in their own region.Take Mujaheed Asari Dokubo for example,he is an Ijaw Moslem and has gone for Hajj in Saudi Arabia.I can vough that there are more Igbos and other Southerners in this Boko Haram.So the issue remains fixing our problems as a Nation rather than thinking that seccession is a short cut.

if you think this will convice any separatist then you must be dreaming.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

i dont see the reason for the denials.

an ideology doesnt discriminate based on tribe.

if your life goal is the destruction of nigeria, or militant jihad, then i think anyone with that ideology will join whichever organization can help him achieve that goal.

operating with the idiom the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

besides, i pointed out before that boko haram is also guarding the trafficking routes to north africa from southern nigeria and beyond.

so why is it surprising to find southerners in the north, or a northern/foreign organization be it a terrorist one.

No one is denying anything. We need his name, and similar report in other newspapers, without which the article is suspect. Give me his name and the argument is settled.
At the end of the day, the bottom line will be his religion. 99.999% of Igbos are christians/traditionalists; this Igbo Boko Haram (if the story is true) is an outlier. He must have been kidnapped and tortured to not only become a muslim, but to join BH, so that the northern BH will bring out such propaganda to justify their actions
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by ak47mann(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
JUNK NEWSPAPERS JUNK NEWSPAPERS JUNK NEWSPAPERS

WHO s next tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by tpia5: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
South-East:

No one is denying anything. We need his name, and similar report in other newspapers, without which the article is suspect. Give me his name and the argument is settled.
At the end of the day, the bottom line will be his religion. 99.999% of Igbos are christians/traditionalists; this Igbo Boko Haram (if the story is true) is an outlier. He must have been kidnapped and tortured to not only become a muslim, but to join BH, so that the northern BH will bring out such propaganda to justify their actions

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-749939.0.html

note this statement:

I have more intelligence report than even Nigeria itself.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-749939.0.html

note this statement:

All the CPs and military commanders whom Uwazuruike alluded to in SE are not Igbos. So what??
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by tpia5: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
so note his comment:

I have more intelligence report than even Nigeria itself.

and connect the dots.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^Another Hausa(Master) loving Yoruba(Servant). So Wat??
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

so note his comment:

and connect the dots.

Please help me connect the dots. I am not a prophet. Thanks.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by sbeezy8: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
lI dont know why there are people denying or doubting the story it says he converted in 2003 and it could have been FOR MONEY or what ever the reason as there are people who convert for contracts or ibo who hide under muslim names.

and If there is yoruba boko haram in the north or Lagos SO WHAT who cares as long as they know where to build and make bombs north and not south west.

and Im sure there are many yoruba islamic extremist I KNOW MANY- but they were born muslim not converts like this Goat from Imo who hasnt  even been muslim for 10 yrs want to blow things up PROLLY FOR MONEY.

WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ISLAM? nothing prolly hired to make bombs converted to islam for contract money that will involve killing people.

[size=12pt]
Boko haram have a belief.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
sbeezy8:

lI dont know why there are people denying or doubting the story it says he converted in 2003 and it could have been FOR MONEY or what ever the reason as there are people who convert for contracts or ibo who hide under muslim names.

and If there is yoruba boko haram in the north SO WHAT who cares as long as they know where to build and make bombs north and not south west.

and Im sure there are many yoruba islamist extremist- but they were born muslim not converts like this Goat from Imo who hasnt even been muslim for 10 yrs want to blow things up.

WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ISLAM?

No one is saying that an Igbo-muslim cannot be Boko Haram. But we need his name so we can monitor his family closely in the SE. An Igbo muslim can be BH if they want, as long as they blow up their fellow people in the North, and not bring their idiocy to the SE
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Dede1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
sbeezy8:

and If there is yoruba boko haram in the north or Lagos SO WHAT who cares as long as they know where to build and make bombs north and not south west.

and Im sure there are many yoruba islamic extremist I KNOW MANY- but they were born muslim not converts like this Goat from Imo who hasnt  even been muslim for 10 yrs want to blow things up PROLLY FOR MONEY. WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ISLAM? nothing prolly hired to make bombs converted to islam for contract money that will involve killing people.

[size=12pt]
Boko haram have a belief.

Few Nigerians would want to come across as a reasonable non-tribal fellow for a minute. But pace him or her for a moment, the truth will be told in a broad daylight. I followed your post and suddenly you showed traits that made you a true Nigerian or partially.

I do not know if you realize every Nigerian whose faith is Christianity or Islam remains a convert. The statement about “they were born muslim not converts like this Goat from Imo who hasnt even been muslim for 10 yrs want to blow things up PROLLY FOR MONEY” reeks of innate idiocy and very unnecessary.

The alleged Igbo Boko Haram member may not know a thing about Islam but he or she knows good reasons for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by auwal87(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
South-East:

A stark nonentity like Alj Harem needs no response
That said, folks should remember Sanusi and his:
''Igbo man invested in Sharia Bank''
''Igbo state (Anambra) got a loan from Sharia Bank''
Blah! blah!! Blah!!
Now ''Igbo man is Boko Haram''
Who really is the author of the article, Oluokun Ayorinde? What is his affiliation? What are his antecedents? Was the same story contained in other newspapers?
Who is that Igbo man in BH? What is his name? A muslim or a christian? If a muslim, how did he become one? Was he forced to become a muslim? Was he forced to be a BH man? We need all these variables

These terrorist muslims are looking for straw to clutch on

See me see wahala, why don't you ask these questions when the story is different?
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Lax75(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
Please leave Ndigbo alone.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by auwal87(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
One day the news might read "Igbo Politician Sponsor of Boko Haram"
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by idupaul: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

so note his comment:

and connect the dots.
Are u saying the 31yr old Igbo chap is spook from the Biafran Intelligence Agency (B I A) working undercover in Boko Haram grin
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Chyz2: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2011
The journalist managed to get his tribal affiliation, state of origin, and the year he converted to islam, but out of all that, he was unable to get the man's name,lol. Funny omo journal. . .

[size=13pt]
ROFLMAO
![/size]
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by htajz: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2011
Hahahaha maybe he is a secret agent for the biafran intelligence since they said they have first class info about boko harem.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by htajz: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2011
But wait oo if there is an igbo boko harem that is good ,who will do a better job blowing up the north than the igvos themselves, I dey laugh oo
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by ektbear: 1:49am On Sep 07, 2011
na wa o
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by SouthEast1: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2011
Chyz*:

The journalist managed to get his tribal affiliation, state of origin, and the year he converted to islam, but out of all that, he was unable to get the man's name,lol. Funny omo journal. . .

[size=13pt]
ROFLMAO
![/size]

Hhahaha. You need to study Yoruba journalists a bit more.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by NegroNtns(m): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2011
Lol! All of a sudden its no longer a northern almajiri problem, its a national problem now. Oh really?

No this is not a national problem, until an authentic report comes out in which Yoruba is arrested, no, it remains an almajiri and iyanmiri problem!
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by purity80(m): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2011
His confession led to the arrest of a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State who converted to Islam in 2003.

“The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerienne mother, was brought up in Niger Republic, where he had his early education.

IGBO HATERS TAKE NOTE
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by purity80(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Ofcourse, it is a Nigerian problem coming from the Northern part of the country. The only thing the suspect knows about Imo state may be that his Nigerinne mother told him that his father is from there. This guy has a northern mentality cos he was raised and educated in Niger/Northern Nigeria
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by NegroNtns(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2011
What do Igbos take the rest of Nigerians for, dummies like you?

The Igbo suspect is not ambigously defined and he is clearly not of mixed background. The buzu guy was a different suspect.

If as you imply he did not his father but was raised by the mother then he could not in any way have been a convert. He would have grown up attending madrasa and before enrolling in western education.

Think about the implication for your people, there is a political cost to this. Worry less about disproving his identity.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by okunoba(m): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2011
Boko Haram is a national problem created by a retrogressive feudal system, where the under class of society are stripped of their humanity and the ability to reason.  Modern day Almajiri problem in Nigeria shows man`s inhumanity to man. Why are we surprise these children grow up to be killers.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by NegroNtns(m): 4:32am On Sep 07, 2011
Almajiri is a national welfare problem. Boko Haram is not a national problem.
Re: Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print by Rhino5dm: 5:07am On Sep 07, 2011
Why cant people just face issues? A terrorist is just a terrorist, even if he is my dad.
instead of facing the horrendous crime and focusing on how to profer solution, folks here are bother about where he comes from.

Why does it not bother us that much when a cannibal of Igbo origin is caught? or kidnapper is caught? undecided undecided. keep on denying whatever until your brother blow up things.

This take us to when a red-necked US citizen was caught in some underground Afghanistan cave, a full blown terrorist with long tailored beard. The CNN blog was filled with self denial comments of how impossible the story was and some wishing the story was fake. . .Blah Blah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Compels Employees To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Europe To Ban Oil Stolen From Nigeria / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.