Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid (5504 Views)

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by koyyess: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Can u imagine, i meet this babe last year
I told her how serious I am with her and that I want to take care of her, she is 22 and still staying with her parents.
Her bestie hates me, and keeps telling the girl not to agree to date me.
And the stupid girl listened to her bestie.
She stopped picking my calls, if I call her more than 2 times, she will off her phone.
Now I have decided to count my losses and move on.
It's painful how girls listen to their bestie instead of to use their brain and think for themselves.

Guys if you see a girl that listen more to her bestie, don't even bother dating her.
You will totally regret it.

I am sure you are close to 50 years.
Why won't people get turned off that you are looking at your daughter's age mate.

Dey play you hear...no go date your age mate.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
koyyess:

Why won't people get turned off that you are looking at your daughter's age mate.

Be like say you dey very foolish

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Autobot05:
Forget about her ...na their pattern
More reasons why I dont feel sorry for evening newspapers
Thanks bros, I don move, no looking back

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by koyyess: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Be like say i dey very foolish. Need d|CK drilling

No wonder. Confirm f@gg0t at 50 years. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
koyyess:

No wonder. Confirm f@gg0t at 50 years. grin
The joke is on you.
Since you use your hand to type that rubbish. You are referring to yourself.
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Her bestie is right!
Poor girl just dodged a bullet.

See how you're typing sef, you're definitely the stupid one. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by koyyess: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

embarassed

Premium tears because of small girl wey no like you. I sure say you worwor...get mouth and body odor join.

Shame. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Op, you suppose do thanksgiving for church
Praising God for saving you from disaster.
Instead of coming here to wail like a Simp.

First of all, how old is the girl?
because a MATURED girl can still have bestie but won't obey and listen to her bestie like a child. Go find a mature girl and date
Leave all these young 18-24 year old girls
They still think and behave like children.

See, women by nature are indecisive
The younger they are, the more indecisive they are.
I can bet$10000 that the girl is 18- 24 years
That's how they behave, they are So indecisive and change like the weather

So I advice you to move on and look for more matured girls. There are many of them
Just be careful not to end up with an Evenning newspaper

At age 18-24 you wanted to get married and settle down shebi

Why do you think it will be different for girls?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
See how he's even crying like a goat and throwing temper tantrums because a 22 year old girl refused to date him.

Old man, don't go and look for your mate. I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I told her how serious I am with her and that I want to take care of her, she is 22 and still staying with her parents.
She stopped picking my calls, if I call her more than 2 times, she will off her phone.
It's painful how girls listen to their bestie instead of to use their brain and think for themselves.

Guys if you see a girl that listen more to her bestie, don't even bother dating her.

^^^^^^^^^^SIDE EFFECTOF REJECTION....eeeeeeeeeee don pain ammm!!((no oofencsse)) angry
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

.see yor head like bitter lemon...so women r not allowed to hav taste or seek second opinion...corrřrrect?. U sound like a loooooser, u weak mofo...she dont want u, niggggga u move on. QUIT NAGGGGGIN....i will find u Siofra from nairaland sir, she dates snytin..THANK ME LATER!!(no oofencsse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^^^^^^^^SIDE EFFECTOF REJECTION....eeeeeeeeeee don pain ammm!!((no oofencsse)) angry
Nothing like rejection, me and the babe don dey date since November. She really like me and I don dey plan to visit her family this year.
I just dey vex say she go allow her so called bestie poison her mind to end our relationship. And to make matters worse her bestie na olosho
Na why I dey vex, why the girl go dey listen to olosho. Instead of making her own decision

Either you learn how to read or you go back to primary 2 and start over again
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by yrhuhfy113: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

You need premium flogging.... SO, AT YOUR AGE, with the sense you claim to have.... YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE A "22 YEARS OLD RIPE FEMALE" Serious? haaa Seriously? Are you a newbie? What is wrong with you....

Pls have sense na... at 22.... MANY HAVE NOT EVEN KNOWN THEMSELVES OR THEIR PATH IN LIFE YET.... Ladies get serious from 27 and above... NOT 25 and BELOW.... you should know that na.... YOU DIDNT LOOK BEFORE LEAPING.... kai... be wise next time.

A lady who knows where she is going in life, knows her place, knows what she wants from life... IS THE ONE READY FOR SOMETHING SERIOUS... not these under 25 girls who are happily in their HOE PHASE, then later tell you stories.

pls wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
I think her best friend saved her a lot of tears as well. You're the type of man who calls all girls stupid because one of them rejected you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Can u imagine, i meet this babe last year I told her how serious I am with her and that I want to take care of her, she is 22 and still staying with her parents. Her bestie hates me, and keeps telling the girl not to agree to date me.
And the stupid girl listened to her bestie. She stopped picking my calls, if I call her more than 2 times, she will off her phone. Now I have decided to count my losses and move on. It's painful how girls listen to their bestie instead of to use their brain and think for themselves.

Guys if you see a girl that listen more to her bestie, don't even bother dating her. You will totally regret it.
WOW.... the girl dodged a bullet! Her best friend saved her from dating a toxic slowpoke abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Nothing like rejection, me and the babe don dey date since November. She really like me and I don dey plan to visit her family this year.
I just dey vex say she go allow her so called bestie poison her mind to end our relationship. And to make matters worse her bestie na olosho
Na why I dey vex, why the girl go dey listen to olosho. Instead of making her own decision

Either you learn how to read or you go back to primary 2 and start over again

tooo late to apologice...u a loooser & she dont want u...pirrrriod. son rejection is part of the game. i hav fuuuuuk only 12 so far outter 39 women i met on nairaland & ain't complaining. But don't wooooory, Dating women will make more sence to u when ju reach 18yers old angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by samiabigail: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I swear if she comes back to beg me, I will use machete and pursue her out of my house.

Somebody want to be serious with you and you are busy listening to your bestie.
I swear some women are just naturally stipid
they are lesbians that why she don't want to lose her fvck mate yet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nursery rhymes! I’m just glad she got free! I hope she disappears into the night!
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
DaddyCK:

tooo late to apologice...u a loooser & she dont want u...pirrrriod. son rejection is part of the game. i hav fuuuuuk only 12 so far outter 39 women i met on nairaland & ain't complaining. But don't wooooory, Dating women will make more sence to u when ju reach 18yers old angry
Go back to nusery 1 and start afresh, you have wasted your fathers hard earned money.
You father should have spent all that money raising goats instead of wasting it on a slowpoke like you. Goodnight
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin
DaddyCK:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin Mad man!

DaddyCK:

.see yor head like bitter lemon...so women r not allowed to hav taste or seek second opinion...corrřrrect?. U sound like a loooooser, u weak mofo...she dont want u, niggggga u move on. QUIT NAGGGGGIN....i will find u Siofra from nairaland sir, she dates snytin..THANK ME LATER!!(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

You need premium flogging.... SO, AT YOUR AGE, with the sense you claim to have.... YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE A "22 YEARS OLD RIPE FEMALE" Serious? haaa Seriously? Are you a newbie? What is wrong with you....

Pls have sense na... at 22.... MANY HAVE NOT EVEN KNOWN THEMSELVES OR THEIR PATH IN LIFE YET.... Ladies get serious from 27 and above... NOT 25 and BELOW.... you should know that na.... YOU DIDNT LOOK BEFORE LEAPING.... kai... be wise next time.

A lady who knows where she is going in life, knows her place, knows what she wants from life... IS THE ONE READY FOR SOMETHING SERIOUS... not these under 25 girls who are happily in their HOE PHASE, then later tell you stories.

pls wise up
I've meet some young girls who are matured so it's a 50/50 thing. Nothing is sure
You go still meet some 28 yrs girls that are not matured. E dey hapen

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Seun:
I think her best friend saved her a lot of tears as well. You're the type of man who calls all girls stupid because one of them rejected you.

The oga has spoken!
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Go back to nusery 1 and start afresh, you have wasted your fathers hard earned money.
You father should have spent all that money raising goats instead of wasting it on a slowpoke like you. Goodnight

^^^^; great advice coming from a guy crying over rejection..I should go bakkto nusarry school..really?
. Bro I feel like slapping yor face tru the Internet, 4real. U no wot, the nest time a female reject u, juss do wot all Chinese people do...jump from a bridge..eeeeeediot boy!!(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Uchenna10(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
I'm even tired of dating Nigerian girl's..... I'll try the hausa's/Fulani....since I don't have money to travel out now

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin
DaddyCK:

Calm down mRcrocky! You’ve been here 20 years and you slept with 300 out of 100 nairaland girls! Don’t confuse me now.
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Uchenna10:
I'm even tired of dating Nigerian girl's..... I'll try the hausa's/Fulani....since I don't have money to travel out now

^^^^^another broke mugu, sadly
Why wunt u be tired of chassssin Nigerian when u are broke?...good news for u is nairaland is now a gay free zone were u will nos find plenty of males pretending to be female...meaning u can take one home on credit!!(no oofencsse)
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by 77star: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^^; great advice coming from a guy crying over rejection..I should go bakkto nusarry school..really?
. Bro I feel like slapping yor face tru the Internet, 4real. U no wot, the nest time a female reject u, juss do wot all Chinese people do...jump from a bridge..eeeeeediot boy!!(no oofencsse) angry
Daddy p*nis, you no dey vex like this na!

I've never seen you get upset like this,

Oya abeg no vex, jackdaAlienz na ur boy .
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Firsttruth: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

The Worst part is that her bestie is a well known olosho in her area. I have asked her countless times to distance herself from that her bestie. But some girls are just destined to suffer and learn the hard way.

Someone is taking care of you, buying you things, foods, protecting you and you decide to end it because your bestie said you should end it. I swear it's like a dodjed a bullet.
Very stupid girl angry

It will be hard for you to understand but some people are naturally stupid very very oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Firsttruth: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Uchenna10:

I swear i haven't dated any of them hausa or fulani na where my compass de carry me go but i hear sa them de carry jazz for @uchenna biko ga ka ih confirm ya ma obu eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by Firsttruth: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
koyyess:

zukwanu ike
Re: Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
DaddyCK:

Ask your mum how I Bleep her and reject her like hoe that she really is.
I wish you talk this nonsense for my face, if I no bend your finger punch you for throat you go spend half of this year for hospital.
Leprosy go catch your mama dead Toto if you ever mention me again.
You think say na only you craze pass for nairaland. I be cool guy but you try nonsense with me I go show you craze times 10.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

hj / A Thread For Bachelors / Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.