Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions (36078 Views)

Time For Aisha Yesufu To Ask Babachir Lawal Her Questions On Corruption / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by johnpalmer774(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Another lies from the pit of Peter Obi hell. Peter Obi did not elect any LG chairman for almost all his eightt years in office while Tinubu was creating more LG offices and when the FG refused to give him monthly allocations because they did not support him creating new LG offices he found a way to fundd them while Peter Obi was pocketing all his state allocations since he didn't have any LG chairman to share it with thereby playing the role of governor and local government chairmen yet did not pay salaries. All those things you said Tinubu is receiving if they are all true is only possible for a creator like Tinubu who created opportunities and jobs, infrastructures and more money instead of sitting on the money giving to him he created more money and greater development

God bless You.
please let us continue to bust their Propagandas and lies.
and no amount of lies will take their Ipob candidate to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Another lies from the pit of Peter Obi hell. Peter Obi did not elect any LG chairman for almost all his eightt years in office while Tinubu was creating more LG offices and when the FG refused to give him monthly allocations because they did not support him creating new LG offices he found a way to fundd them while Peter Obi was pocketing all his state allocations since he didn't have any LG chairman to share it with thereby playing the role of governor and local government chairmen yet did not pay salaries. All those things you said Tinubu is receiving if they are all true is only possible for a creator like Tinubu who created opportunities and jobs, infrastructures and more money instead of sitting on the money giving to him he created more money and greater development. Lagos State has not recovered from Tinubu Midas touch till today, I will take him over a stingy fellow any day. A fellow who see nothing wrong in investing state money in his family business instead of creating more money through new investments and job creation. A stingy fellow Peter Obi

What I posted about Tinubu is their anyone that is a lie?
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by rajiedreez: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2023
I just hoped he'd answered the MENTOR question she asked him grin
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by loosecanon50(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Your hatred for Tinubu is Kann!
Obi is good but Tinubu is smart,you should get that into your head, or is it because,they are competing for Presidency?
Well, that Mama is a good one,let them answer her!

I don’t hate Tinubu, it’s just that the truth is the truth…and it hurts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2023
johnpalmer774:

God bless You.
please let us continue to bust their Propagandas and lies.
and no amount of lies will take their Ipob candidate to Aso Rock.

Story. It's like u don't use your data very well. Make some research. Google where he was asked questions concerning that and his answers. Go to Anambra and verify it then come back and talk. You can't sit in a bush in Yoruba land and be commenting what u don't verify.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
oneMalik:
Mama don talk her own ... No be laughing thing o .

Atiku na your mentor , the man wey sell everything put us for darkness .

Mama you get sense .

Na real voice of the children you be .

Peter responded to her well well.

I guess you watched Peter Obi’s response??
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
rajiedreez:

Go and listed well about the answer. If not PO then Atiku. BAT can't be there. A sleeping fool.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:

Dont mind the dementia patient. Maybe he didn't have data to watch till end
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2023
They voted against BVAS They are the real enemies of the state NIGERIA. They don't want NIGERIA to progress. Please let the well meaning NIGERIANS remember them during voting so we hail them with our votes.Dont forget their mentor and master BAT.He is the chief plotter of this evil.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
Amen,
I have discuss it with my wife she is happy about it.
My in-law in UK is planning the same for with his wife.

take it to southeast to reduce the menace of your kinsmen there, inform your in-law

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2023
codedguy1:

Let me watch that video again. I cuda sworn she said jagaban.
You didn't even watch the video sef..
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2023
codedguy1:

Just watched it again. Yes sowore.

I take back all I said.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Just go back and watch the video again
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by zeuss: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

- Increasing tuition fees by 150%
- State's ASUU strike for 8 months
- Doctors strike for 13 months
- Did not conduct LG election for 7.8 years
- No any landmark infrastructure
- Increase IGR by only 18% in 8 years
- Alleged nepotism by favoring Catholic sect
- Invest state's money in Family business
- Aide caught with 250m cash in Lagos
- Did not disclose his Panama assets
- Wanted to be godfather to Obiano...

At most, Peter was an average governor, nothing exceptional about him.

The biggest matter arising is, can Tinubu or Atiku expose themselves to Nigerians to scrutinize with the likes of David Hudeyin and Michael Achimugu as their audiences?
Integrity and character are Paramount qualities for right leadership.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Charmingpet: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2023
That is why he is avoiding this
loosecanon50:
This man called Peter Obi is just too smart with a get-it-done mentality.

I wonder how Tinubu would have reacted if he was the one this woman was asking questions with such an aggressive and bold attitude….maybe Tinubu would have given us his greatest gaffe performance ever.😂
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Imgreatjay:
I am voting for Mr Peter Obi because I want the narrative in Nigerian politics to change. Our leaders shouldn't feel entitled with audacity, we have the power to change what we want, they where supposed to be servants to the nation but now they want to be small gods.. This much change.. If Obi doesn't do well, we will vote him out in the next election..
Same Reason As Me Too..

Let's make a strong statement for once.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
VirileNelly2420:

I think Tinubu can pull more... grin grin

But d difference is, People watched Obi wit keen intention to learn. But people would watch Tinubu to laugh and catch cruise wit his blunders. Tinubu na comedian.
Only Peter-Obi responded to the invite, and even responded positively..

Others totally ignored AY.

So,, we are not expecting to see Tinubu on AY-Show anytime soon ooo.
(Same with Atiku and Kwankwaso)
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by rajiedreez: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Go and listed well about the answer. If not PO then Atiku. BAT can't be there. A sleeping fool.

I've listened to it before it was posted here. He didn't address the point that Atiku was his mentor
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by oneMalik: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Story for another day .

tk4radi:

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Your hatred for Tinubu is Kann!
Obi is good but Tinubu is smart,you should get that into your head, or is it because,they are competing for Presidency?
Well, that Mama is a good one,
Let them answer her!

Let THEM answer her??
Who are the THEM.??

Mmmtchheeeww..
Go and watch the video if you really cared about the Mama’s questions..
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2023
rajiedreez:
He answered it.

Watch the Full Video if you care
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by VirileNelly2420: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2023
johnpalmer774:

To learn from someone that holds A 3 Class Degree In Philosophy, am pretty sure your level of education is the reasons why you thought Tinubu was making blunder...
Well, on a more serious note, education vis never intelligence nor wisdom.

But whichever way, Tinubu is no match for Obi. I mean, in all ramifications.

If really u think Tinubu doesn't fumble..., Den, I shouldn't bbtalking with u cos certainly U're worse dan him.

We're talking about practical degree and U're talking of paper degree. Do u even know how many degrees Obi acquired at international level? cheesy cool
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by grammarian247(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2023
twilliamx:

Yes. Just like job plenty under his rule as governor. That's was why most Anambra residents ran to Lagos to sell gala. Una eye go soon clear

Will you shut up about this going to Lagos to hawk gala? It's such a childish way to reason.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2023
VirileNelly2420:

Well, on a more serious note, education vis never intelligence nor wisdom.

But whichever way, Tinubu is no match for Obi. I mean, in all ramifications.

If really u think Tinubu doesn't fumble..., Den, I shouldn't bbtalking with u cos certainly U're worse dan him.

We're talking about practical degree and U're talking of paper degree. Do u even know how many degrees Obi acquired at international level? cheesy cool
My dear...
You have forgotten that you are arguing with propagandists.??

You don't have to respond to them.
They don't intend to see any good in your response.

Good thing is,,, we are not targeting Urchins in our exchanges and discussions.

We are targeting the bystanders...
Who are eager to gather every information..

Share the truth only.
And leave the propagandists to their lies.

Just burst their lies and leave them there.
So that the bystanders would see who the real liars are, and make better choices.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Doyou2019: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PO is a intelligent and have a heart of gold

Just see how he responded to the woman that made everybody laughed.

Not all people are gifted like this

No be gift o; emotional intelligence takes hard work, discipline and training. It's not served on a platter, my brother.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by grammarian247(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Gadafii:
97% of yoruba youths in Lagos are gainfully employed as agbero running after molue to collect 50 naira, is it not better to sell gala than to be an urchin?

That dimwit talks about selling gala as if it's a crime. Others are busy extorting people's items at gunpoint, while the rest are standing on the road, and disturbing the peace of Lagosians. But this hate-filled empty head won't rest talking about Igbos making a decent living by selling gala. He is certainly a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by abobote: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2023
That mama made a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Doyou2019: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2023
undisputedKOC:
A gathering of worthless lives undecided

To say your life is any worth, you wouldn't look at a thread about an old woman and utter this nonsense.
Empty-headed omo ale!

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tunapawizzy: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
If Peter Obi win I will bring part of my investment home if not until Nigeria is ready for that.
Nigerians that will vote back home are not ready, the suffer never tire them, they are still following atiku n balablu up and down...better keep ur investment where e dey....the result of this election will show u that the leaders are not the problems of Nigeria.
Because a party under whose their watch the university was shut for months, pms selling for 200+, food prices have triple across board, infact petrol scarcity fit dey election day sef. That same party still commands large followership and even has a chance of winning a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Tochj(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2023
What exactly will make any human being created by God leave Obi and vote Atiku or Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by hush15: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

- Increasing tuition fees by 150%
- State's ASUU strike for 8 months
- Doctors strike for 13 months
- Did not conduct LG election for 7.8 years
- No any landmark infrastructure
- Increase IGR by only 18% in 8 years
- Alleged nepotism by favoring Catholic sect
- Invest state's money in Family business
- Aide caught with 250m cash in Lagos
- Did not disclose his Panama assets
- Wanted to be godfather to Obiano...

At most, Peter was an average governor, nothing exceptional about him.

What caught my attention from your post is what gives us the confidence that Peter Obi will be different from others and immediately, I said I am going to answer cos it's very obvious for those who have a fair judgement of human behaviour. So the answer is DILIGENCE. That's what gives me the confidence that this guy will be different. Just this interview alone depicts it. Dictionary defines diligence as a constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken. He is a man that has shown time and time again to exercise diligence to things he is engaged in, with all these interactions. He has shown consistency in his diligent approach to issues and engagement and am sure that should this man be president, he will also be diligent to his duties as such.
Other believes in money politics, buying people's votes and conscience to pave way for their personal ambitions, atleast they have shown diligence to that but here is a man that has chosen to engage as much as he can, no matter their views or emotional disposition about him, as long as he is given the chance to be heard with the hope that he will be able to convince them otherwise.

The Word of God says, see a man diligent in his ways and he shall stand before kings and princes, prosperous in his ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by johnpalmer774(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2023
tk4radi:
My dear...
You have forgotten that you are arguing with propagandists.??

You don't have to respond to them.
They don't intend to see any good in your response.

Good thing is,,, we are not targeting Urchins in our exchanges and discussions.

We are targeting the bystanders...
Who are eager to gather every information..

Share the truth only.
And leave the propagandists to their lies.

Just burst their lies and leave them there.
So that the bystanders would see who the real liars are, and make better choices.

In that case maybe you should advice your lying machine Obi pandora to stop telling lies, remember his yet to respond to Soludo who said the state money he invested in his Beer business is worth to nothing now while ur lying machine claimed it worth over 100 dollars in millions. also, my candidate doesn't go about telling lies he always make reference to what he archived as a Governor and how he intends to do more if giving a chance, but your lying machine always go about making reference to China, Egypt or France.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:
let’s take a bet

500k each obi won’t win

Sergio101, d same challenge u ran from like a week ago I am challenging another Igbo here
500k what? Naira? How about £1000? Obi wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video) / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.