Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions (36026 Views)

Time For Aisha Yesufu To Ask Babachir Lawal Her Questions On Corruption / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Fujiyama: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

He didn’t cower. Isn’t that what we’re talking about?

^^^
Oh no he didn't cower. Quite the opposite. And therein lies the problem.

I think I remember that interaction - it was a young man and a young woman I believe. I may be wrong. What I do remember clearly was a press interview granted by BAT during those dark endSARS days - and his haughty, completely unnecessary reminder to Nigerians that he was the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban Borgu. undecided That reminder wasn't necessary and it only added fuel to the fire.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
rajiedreez:

You don't need to let me know about your frustrations grin grin

God will heal you, amen

Frustration u say?
Hahahaahh
Sniper dey ooo
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Oh no he didn't cower. Quite the opposite. And therein lies the problem.

I think I remember that interaction - it was a young man and a young woman I believe. I may be wrong. What I do remember clearly was a press interview granted by BAT during those dark endSARS days - and his haughty, completely unnecessary reminder to Nigerians that he was the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban Borgu. undecided That reminder wasn't necessary and it only added fuel to the fire.

That stage of ENDSARS was politically motivated/sponsored by xxxx. Tinubu and his alleged assets were targeted. I’ve not forgotten. Things were already at peak level, the interview didn’t exacerbate the situation. Buhari’s aloofness did
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Fujiyama: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
That stage of ENDSARS was politically motivated/sponsored by xxxx. Tinubu and his alleged assets were targeted. I’ve not forgotten. Things were already at peak level, the interview didn’t exacerbate the situation. Buhari’s aloofness did

^^^
Well...I don't know who sponsored endSARS...or if it was politically motivated. But it is possible, I'll give you that. I don't know why you didn't name names though - 'XXXX' could be anybody.

We obviously viewed the BAT interview of that time through different lenses. In response to a question he reminded the interviewer that he was the Asiwaju of Lagos. I still maintain that his response was provocative and needless. You clearly don't agree and that's fine.

As for Buhari....undecided
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by kkonyeji(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

- Increasing tuition fees by 150%
- State's ASUU strike for 8 months
- Doctors strike for 13 months
- Did not conduct LG election for 7.8 years
- No any landmark infrastructure
- Increase IGR by only 18% in 8 years
- Alleged nepotism by favoring Catholic sect
- Invest state's money in Family business
- Aide caught with 250m cash in Lagos
- Did not disclose his Panama assets
- Wanted to be godfather to Obiano...

At most, Peter was an average governor, nothing exceptional about him.
He's still better than AGBADO master & MIKANO SPV
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by historic: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Okealaaye post=120245597][/quote]

Blasphemy from a Yoruba Muslim... Spits
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Morphinne: 2:02am On Jan 22, 2023
tk4radi:
Relax.
Your Decision is borne out of Tribal hatred.
Like, instead of voting a “supposedly assumed or potential” thief from their side, I would rather vote for the “known” thief from my side
Wrong and contrary to your erroneous belief, It is borne out of the fact that this man Tinubu, despite being one of the Nigerian leaders I dislike (I hate each and everyone of them), has more leadership qualities and achievements to his name than the two other candidates. Nothing good can be said of Alhaji Atiku (you can provide us with what he’s done that is still standing tall; it could be a policy or infrastructural project if you think otherwise) and if I ask you to list Obi’s achievements, you would immediately resort to doing what you and your ilks know how to do best (I also get am plenty if that’s what you want)
I can show you couples of reports showing the moment Anambra people were complaining bitterly about Mr Obi’s incompetence and cluelessness as of 2011. Show me reports of Lagosians cursing or insulting Tinubu over bad governance when he was a governor. Today, this Tinubu is now the evil one while your lord and savior, who was heavily criticized for being a clueless accidental leader, is now suddenly the messiah and anyone who supports Tinubu automatically becomes a tribalist.
You ibos are the ones using reverse psychology on us here actually albeit unintelligentlygrin. It’s funny how the people whose candidate has nothing to show are the ones calling others whose candidate has an array of accomplishments tribalists and bigots grin
So I’m a tribalist for supporting an achiever while you Chinedu, are a patriot for supporting a man you can’t even defend; a man whose only achievement is the establishment of a brewery and saving government funds in his private business due to lack of ideas grin Who is the real tribalist here, Chukwudi olori pelebe?
Updated: in 2012, a thread was even created here on this our beloved nairaland discussing Mr Obi monumental failure and today, Ipobians like you want to have us believe that he’s the best thing since roasted chicken grin

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by rajiedreez: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Frustration u say?
Hahahaahh
Sniper dey ooo

How does the sniper taste sef, I guess you've taken a dose of it for your frustrations in the past.

And I really appreciate the person that rescued you then. grin grin
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Morphinne:

Wrong and contrary to your erroneous belief, It is borne out of the fact that this man Tinubu, despite being one of the Nigerian leaders I dislike (I hate each and everyone of them), has more leadership qualities and achievements to his name than the two other candidates. Nothing good can be said of Alhaji Atiku (you can provide us with what he’s done that is still standing tall; it could be a policy or infrastructural project if you think otherwise) and if I ask you to list Obi’s achievements, you would immediately resort to doing what you and your ilks know how to do best (I also get am plenty if that’s what you want)
I can show you couples of reports showing the moment Anambra people were complaining bitterly about Mr Obi’s incompetence and cluelessness as of 2011. Show me reports of Lagosians cursing or insulting Tinubu over bad governance when he was a governor. Today, this Tinubu is now the evil one while your lord and savior, who was heavily criticized for being a clueless accidental leader, is now suddenly the messiah and anyone who supports Tinubu automatically becomes a tribalist.
You ibos are the ones using reverse psychology on us here actually albeit unintelligentlygrin. It’s funny how the people whose candidate has nothing to show are the ones calling others whose candidate has an array of accomplishments tribalists and bigots grin
So I’m a tribalist for supporting an achiever while you Chinedu, are a patriot for supporting a man you can’t even defend; a man whose only achievement is the establishment of a brewery and saving government funds in his private business due to lack of ideas grin Who is the real tribalist here, Chukwudi olori pelebe?
Updated: in 2012, a thread was even created here on this our beloved nairaland discussing Mr Obi monumental failure and today, Ipobians like you want to have us believe that he’s the best thing since roasted chicken grin
Contiunuu..
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by OvertheTop(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Goodlady:
I just watched the video.
The woman asked the question I v been asking and the thing I want to stop in governance.
High Cost of Governance.
Buhari deceived us with it. Posterity ll judge him.
Meanwhile, let all government political post warnings be slashed to civil service wage structure.
When we do this, only sane politicians ll be contesting. Also, life earnings of presidents, senators, governors, reps should be reviewed. Only civil service people deserve retirement plans.

The Problem is That:
Do you thank 1 person can do this....?
He will be working against a Battalion of Unlike Minds(that don't wont things to work).....

People That are very desperate and Ready to DIE there!

Anyways lets hope for the Best undecided
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2023
OvertheTop:

The Problem is That:
Do you thank 1 person can do this....?
He will be working against a Battalion of Unlike Minds(that don't wont things to work).....

People That are very desperate and Ready to DIE there!

Anyways lets hope for the Best undecided

I am happy whenever people ask this question...

It means that they have realised that the country really needs work,, and that someone is ready to do the work..

JUST THAT, THE WORK IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ONE MAN ALONE.

BUT THEN, WITH “THE PEOPLE” AND A GOOD CABINET, HE WILL DO WELL..
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Bigchristo: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
johnpalmer774:

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending the lying pandora Ipob candidate without proof either, you believed lying pandora who claimed he saved money without proof but disbelieve his successor Obiano who came out and told the whole world that Obi lied that he met empty treasury with lots of debt , anyway am not surprised same pandora invested state money into his beer business and claimed the investment is worth triple of what he invested only for the Charles Soludo to busted his lies that the 12 million Dollars state money Lying pandora invested in his beer business is worth next to nothing now and till tomorrow ur lying pandora is yet to come out and debunk it , you talking about ASUU Strike maybe you should reminded that your lying pandora was part of GEJ Government when they signed agreement with ASUU and he failed to fulfilled that promise to ASUU till he was kicked out and left the burden for the incoming Government .....See no amount of lies or bullying can take your candidate to Aso Rock the earlier you know this the better for you so support your candidate in peace and let me support mine....i prefer an old archiver who is a Team player than young lying man who prefer saving than development. Peace.
I don’t defend things without proof, this document is all over the internet and please try and verify before you be like fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.