Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions (36073 Views)

Time For Aisha Yesufu To Ask Babachir Lawal Her Questions On Corruption / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Micval: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
twilliamx:

Yes. Just like job plenty under his rule as governor. That's was why most Anambra residents ran to Lagos to sell gala. Una eye go soon clear

Oga,no Anambra man sells gala in Lagos,
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by aylagos(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
And Obi did justice to her question!
how ?
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by codedguy1(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:
The woman is wiser than obidients, she knows Obi has been part of the old political order, Obi call Atiku his boss, he was in PDP for 12 years and APGA for more than 7 years.

Yes she is very wise that's why she is supporting a druglord with questionable character and history who isn't different from the typical politicians that she wants to berate.

The same drug lord that is collecting humongous amount of money from Lagos state as a former gov and the woman is asking a question questioning the amount of money politicians collect after only just serving for 8yrs meanwhile her principal is the grand Dada of that policy.

Her Children will eventually make her see the light.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by AlwaysPositive: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

- Increasing tuition fees by 150%
- State's ASUU strike for 8 months
- Doctors strike for 13 months
- Did not conduct LG election for 7.8 years
- No any landmark infrastructure
- Increase IGR by only 18% in 8 years
- Alleged nepotism by favoring Catholic sect
- Invest state's money in Family business
- Aide caught with 250m cash in Lagos
- Did not disclose his Panama assets
- Wanted to be godfather to Obiano...

At most, Peter was an average governor, nothing exceptional about him.

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by a4cube: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Everywhere you see Peter Obi Supporters, they must ask you useless questions like: how much you dey buy fuel? Suffer no dey taya you? Etc. I still don't understand what gives them the confidence that PO is different from any typical Nigerian Politicians. I think they always forget that the man has a track record that we can reference. Track records like:

from he did nothing as a governor to "he is an average governor " we are getting there slowly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Patriotsleague: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
codedguy1:

Yes she is very wise that's why she is supporting a druglord with questionable character and history who isn't different from the typical politicians that she wants to berate.

The same drug lord that is collecting humongous amount of money from Lagos state as a former gov and the woman is asking a question questioning the amount of money politicians collect after only just serving for 8yrs meanwhile her principal is the grand Dada of that policy.

All these are false allegations. Chatam house, UK diplomats and ambassadors don't meet with convicted drug Lords. Obidient people are quick to lie, cheat and malign, very fake and evil people.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by codedguy1(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

All these are false allegations. Chatam house, UK diplomats and ambassadors don't meet with convicted drug Lords. Obidient people are quick to lie, cheat and malign, very fake and evil people.

What is false?
Be specific let me assess your mental stability.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Exclusive101: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
When I see foolish souls like you reply that all this are false it aid my resolve to keep campaigning for Tinubu even when I know a younger Tinubu is the best but a Peter Obi will never ever be good for Nigeria.

Every crime that are prove against this criminal foolish Igbos like you wave aside like he is a saint but you love to rubbish others without conviction just imagine if Nigeria allow such nonsense to prevail. When Biafra is ready obi should go n lead it.

tk4radi:
All these things you listed,, including the “supposed questions”, are all deflated propaganda...
They had been treated and their files closed long looooonngg time ago

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Gingerbreadman2: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2023
codedguy1:

She is supporting sowore
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by codedguy1(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

She is supporting sowore

Let me watch that video again. I cuda sworn she said jagaban.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by codedguy1(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Gingerbreadman2:

She is supporting sowore

Just watched it again. Yes sowore.

I take back all I said.

Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=loosecanon50 post=120239561]This man called Peter Obi is just too smart with a get-it-done mentality.

I wonder how Tinubu would have reacted if he was the one this woman was asking questions with such an aggressive and bold attitude….maybe Tinubu would have given us his greatest gaffe performance ever.😂[/quote

That's right. Obi is the additional fourth Person to the Trinity.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!🤔🤔
Make we take this msg to our aged parents around us make them understand why we all must be obedient

3 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Iykoto86(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
JAMO84:

and among all the presidential aspirants,who is better than PO? only if the greedy old man had left the race for the likes of osinbajo and amechi and offcaus atiku respecting the zoning arrangement.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by BATified2023: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
Amen,
I have discuss it with my wife she is happy about it.
My in-law in UK is planning the same for with his wife.
let’s take a bet

500k each obi won’t win

Sergio101, d same challenge u ran from like a week ago I am challenging another Igbo here
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Kog45(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Adaisback:
This message is for all Nigerians. Go and get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi. If Tinubu or Atiku wins, na japa go sure for me and you. After we japa finish, what will now become of our loved ones wey no fit japa? Get your PVC and vote for the one person that will put your mind at peace and secure the whole country. Millions are living in IDP camps yet APC got the audacity to contest for election. Go and get your PVC and save Nigeria.
Oga even Obi as governor in Anambra people japa come Lagos State.... whether Obi win or not people go still japa

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by vannessa7(f): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

They are actually implying that Tinubu bribed and bought American government to keep silent on his supposed drug offence and they expect everyone to believe their baseless accusations. They lie and fabricate more lies daily selling their souls to the devil just to achieve a worthless cause of making Peter obi the president, a person with glaring evidence of incompetence. A stingy person who refused to invest in order to cover up for all the money he syphoned into his pocket thereby denying citizens of opportunities and then he claim he saved money as if governors are meant to save money rather than increase money.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
If Peter Obi win I will bring part of my investment home if not until Nigeria is ready for that.
Na you get Microsoft or Apple?
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Regex: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2023
This shows that the woman isn't consistent with the campaign or chose to feign ignorant. She should read thr po manifesto.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Irupetepete: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Babaken:
If Peter Obi win I will bring part of my investment home if not until Nigeria is ready for that.
I will always be at your service to help you manage and oversee some of it
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by thesicilian: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:

They know he's an incompetent pretender. They're just being blinded by tribal and bandwagon politics.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Irupetepete: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2023
JAMO84:

jamopiper, olopolo ede. Did you know what led to those things you mentioned up there? His government was almost sabotaged but he did the needful... In buhari's case, his government was sabotaged and he didn't do anything to salvage it, that's the diff
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by johnpalmer774(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Bigchristo:
You make baseless accusations without proof, in this country nobody has done what Obi did during his time in office someone boldly came out to defend that he left $75’m in Anambra state treasury accounts for his successor in this country no governor has done that go and check Osun State is owing 480 billion that APC governor indebted the state, ASUU strike you just mentioned our students has just returned to Class room after 9months of strike that was done by Buhari same political party in power I wonder why some of you forgot about what happened during when former president Good luck Jonathan removed subsidy? Today fuel is 305 per liters why Dollar exchange for naira is 780 so that alone nor reach to stone the government out of office? Is only those who are blinded by political sentiments and religion will see between the 3 major contest and refused to vote the most credible candidates

Una wan vote APC to save una from the suffering and starvation caused by the same APC Abeg how una take Dey self for this country?

You should be ashamed of yourself for defending the lying pandora Ipob candidate without proof either, you believed lying pandora who claimed he saved money without proof but disbelieve his successor Obiano who came out and told the whole world that Obi lied that he met empty treasury with lots of debt , anyway am not surprised same pandora invested state money into his beer business and claimed the investment is worth triple of what he invested only for the Charles Soludo to busted his lies that the 12 million Dollars state money Lying pandora invested in his beer business is worth next to nothing now and till tomorrow ur lying pandora is yet to come out and debunk it , you talking about ASUU Strike maybe you should reminded that your lying pandora was part of GEJ Government when they signed agreement with ASUU and he failed to fulfilled that promise to ASUU till he was kicked out and left the burden for the incoming Government .....See no amount of lies or bullying can take your candidate to Aso Rock the earlier you know this the better for you so support your candidate in peace and let me support mine....i prefer an old archiver who is a Team player than young lying man who prefer saving than development. Peace.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Imgreatjay: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2023
I am voting for Mr Peter Obi because I want the narrative in Nigerian politics to change. Our leaders shouldn't feel entitled with audacity, we have the power to change what we want, they where supposed to be servants to the nation but now they want to be small gods.. This much change.. If Obi doesn't do well, we will vote him out in the next election..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by VirileNelly2420: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2023
Vickym1:
Anything that concerns Peter Obi is very unique, the woman was even hailing PO and the joy on her face was something else 😍

2.5mil people watched Peter Obi on AY live 💃💃 can ur presidential candidate pull such crowd 🤷‍♀️

God abeg oo give us Peter Gregory obi
I think Tinubu can pull more... grin grin

But d difference is, People watched Obi wit keen intention to learn. But people would watch Tinubu to laugh and catch cruise wit his blunders. Tinubu na comedian.

2 Likes

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2023
The woman is actually making 100% sense throughout.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Bobbiee: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Before nkor? 67 years abi wetin is this country's age? People are angry in this country

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by johnpalmer774(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2023
VirileNelly2420:

I think Tinubu can pull more... grin grin

But d difference is, People watched Obi wit keen intention to learn. But people would watch Tinubu to laugh and catch cruise wit his blunders. Tinubu na comedian.

To learn from someone that holds A 3 Class Degree In Philosophy, am pretty sure your level of education is the reasons why you thought Tinubu was making blunder...

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Patriotsleague: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

They are actually implying that Tinubu bribed and bought American government to keep silent on his supposed drug offence and they expect everyone to believe their baseless accusations. They lie and fabricate more lies daily selling their souls to the devil just to achieve a worthless cause of making Peter obi the president, a person with glaring evidence of incompetence. A stingy person who refused to invest in order to cover up for all the money he syphoned into his pocket thereby denying citizens of opportunities and then he claim he saved money as if governors are meant to save money rather than increase money.
Very weak, cheap and evil people. Ekweremadu is still in jail, UK government and America government can not be compromised. All these allegations are cheap propanganda and evil schemes of Tinubu's haters and competition.

1 Like

Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by vannessa7(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Headachetoigboh:
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!🤔🤔
Make we take this msg to our aged parents around us make them understand why we all must be obedient

Another lies from the pit of Peter Obi hell. Peter Obi did not elect any LG chairman for almost all his eightt years in office while Tinubu was creating more LG offices and when the FG refused to give him monthly allocations because they did not support him creating new LG offices he found a way to fundd them while Peter Obi was pocketing all his state allocations since he didn't have any LG chairman to share it with thereby playing the role of governor and local government chairmen yet did not pay salaries. All those things you said Tinubu is receiving if they are all true is only possible for a creator like Tinubu who created opportunities and jobs, infrastructures and more money instead of sitting on the money giving to him he created more money and greater development. Lagos State has not recovered from Tinubu Midas touch till today, I will take him over a stingy fellow any day. A fellow who see nothing wrong in investing state money in his family business instead of creating more money through new investments and job creation. A stingy fellow Peter Obi where do you want him to see all those benefits when he didn't create nothing.
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by Bluntemperor: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
This man called Peter Obi is just too smart with a get-it-done mentality.
I wonder how Tinubu would have reacted if he was the one this woman was asking questions with such an aggressive and bold attitude….maybe Tinubu would have given us his greatest gaffe performance ever.😂

Your hatred for Tinubu is Kann!
Obi is good but Tinubu is smart,you should get that into your head, or is it because,they are competing for Presidency?
Well, that Mama is a good one,let them answer her!
Re: AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions by tk4radi: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2023
undisputedKOC:
A gathering of worthless lives undecided
Citizens??
Fellow Citizens??

Are Worthless Lives??

Well..
We All Find Ourselves in this country.
Sadly, we are all seeking for a better life for all of us.
Including, evil minded insensitive people too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court / Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin / Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.