Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. (29506 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by oneMalik: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Na una pastors dey cause am .

They brainwashed you to marry just one wife while king Solomon has many .

And 99% of men are polygamous in nature thereby causing deadly secrets in marriage.

NB.
Marry one
Marry two
Marry three
Marry four
Provided you can be just among them .

Islam permitted you to live a clear and real life if you chose it .

3 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2023
I do tell my man every blessed day. You can talk to girls, flirt with them because I know talking to me alone might be boring, as some time I might be busy but the day i catch him fucking any of his so called friends, I’m done with the relationship, and if it’s marriage I won’t divorce him as I fear for my children growing up in a broken home, I’m just gon give him his total space, that day anything like emotions will be dead within me. I’ll just see him as the father of my children and not a husband. If he can’t deal with it he’s damn free to move out to his bitch, then I’ll have an explanation to give to our children that their father left. I can’t deal with an undisciplined man. I love loyalty and the day he breaks our loyalty, the betrayal will definitely kill my emotions.
beejaay:

you need to understand we are humans and humans do crazy things.. there is really nothing to forgive here my dear, you just accept it as one of those irrationality of humans... the day you accept the inadequacies of humans and can see beyond their finite being, that is the day true peace will come to you...

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by thesicilian: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:
No one who loves you lies to you.

They are only manipulating you and that's not love.
I think for some people it's the other way around. If they truly love you, they might keep certain things away from you in order not to hurt you. It might seem paradoxical, but the fact is most solid marriages and relationships are built on foundations of dark hidden secrets and lies.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Mercury12(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
ecolime:
Let DNA test be free, that's when you gonna know women keep secrets the most.

Gbam..
The day DNA is free enh.
Nigeria will split 😁😁😁
The violence thereafter will overwhelm the police😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by thesicilian: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2023
abobote:
Love doesn't exist, life is all about interest.
Any girl that claims to love you, there is something that she is benefiting from you,
Any man that claims to love, is doing so coz of one benefit or the other.

The man is afraid of losing the kids, that is why he is still keeping it as secret
That is what most people don't seem to understand.
There is no true love that is unconditional.
[May God forgive me if I'm blaspheming] Even the love that God has for us will one day end if we reject salvation.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by bonnyhope: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2023
everythinggirly:
What if they use it against you someday?😏

Is better to be transparent
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ObalendeCMS: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
I can’t forgive a lie that got to do with infidelity

Hi.

How’ve you been?
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Bananapill: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2023
It's not marriage that make people but people that make marriage.
Marriage is not crazy, people are.

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by EDOLUWA: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's far better to expose yourself and face little consequences than for you to be exposed and be ashamed
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ObalendeCMS: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
I don’t know how to keep secrets from someone I love.

But I’ve learned not to share my secrets with woman.

Thanks to my x.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by beejaay: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
I do tell my man every blessed day. You can talk to girls, flirt with them because I know talking to me alone might be boring, as some time I might be busy but the day i catch him fucking any of his so called friends, I’m done with the relationship, and if it’s marriage I won’t divorce him as I fear for my children growing up in a broken home, I’m just gon give him his total space, that day anything like emotions will be dead within me. I’ll just see him as the father of my children and not a husband. If he can’t deal with it he’s damn free to move out to his bitch, then I’ll have an explanation to give to our children that their father left. I can’t deal with an undisciplined man. I love loyalty and the day he breaks our loyalty, the betrayal will definitely kill my emotions.

your emotions cant be dead never, we will only be punishing ourselves by saying we dont care again, its always better to rise above that human weakness and see us humans for who we are... i have conditioned my mind that the animalistic behaviour can overcome my woman and make her behave the way a civilized animals shouldnt, and in such cases i have prepared to see the action for what it is and not count it on my woman, all i had to do was to help her rise above it( that is if i married a normal human being in the first place)...we can never be light all through, there is always a constant fight/transmutation between light and darkness and none is better than the other( you will surprised at the type of secrets people keep because they dont want fight when there is actually no need for fight in the first place)...in the end the only thing we can control is us and over time it can rub on our partners if we have strong character

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Fiscus105(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

The next month ending...I got billings from her...

Infact, it was very difficult to tell her I don't have money...

She knew everything about my finances and my worth.

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.

Ur first girlfriend is bad girl, a leech, she is not worthy married, if it's another girl, she would be putting pressure on u to do good things of life, most especially getting ur own site and building project.

Though, it's better not to let ur woman has clue about ur income, if u truly want ur relationship to last longer.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by BigBashiru: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gadafii:
if a man can marry two wives [b]and take care of them [/b]he should, but having a secret romantic affair behind your wife is what me I don’t understand, you are the man, if you feel the need to get a second wife tell your wife about it, maybe she may talk you off it or agree to it

@bolded...who then takes care of the man??
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by BigBashiru: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

You hv just typed nonsense....did Solomon not hv many wives?? Today do traditional rulers in Nigeria not hv many wives?? If he bleeps his girlfriends how will you know??

But I'm glad you admit talking to only you can and is boring....that's the first step in progress...

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by BigBashiru: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
oneMalik:
Na una pastors dey cause am .

They brainwashed you to marry just one wife while king Solomon has many .

And 99% of men are polygamous in nature thereby causing deadly secrets in marriage.

NB.
Marry one
Marry two
Marry three
Marry four
Provided you can be just among them .

Islam permitted you to live a clear and real life if you chose it .

I will hv 1000 wives and 750 girlfriends....I ain't subscribing to monogamy!

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by UniqueDennis(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Lol

When marriage go dey sweet, we no go hear una voice.
The moment bitter leaf don enter am, na everyday Joro hide my identity grin

You they mind them?? if it was possible for their own secrets which they keep to be open up, u go fear fear..
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Isabi4lov: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
As for me ,if you have another family or child elsewhere and you didn't inform me and I got to know later , I won't accept them on my own side , you as the man you can go ahead to do anything for them I am less concerned, they're not part of me and will never be part of me .

Any guy that approaches me I do ask if he is a single father to know my next movement, if I am cool with I will let the person know and if not I will do the same . You can't hide family forever .

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ModCaller: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wittyglam:
Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and is married with family in another state and the wives don’t know about. Whenever he is traveling to see the other family he tells this one I’m going for work and does same with the other one.

He has never given the women any reason to doubt him but it’s eating him up and instead of come straight with this women he choose to open up to someone else.

Why will you choose to put someone you claim to love in total darkness? Why live in lies? We have lost our human sense.

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that understands you and you understand them.

You're reasoning with your emotions.

There is no relationship between loving someone and telling them the truth. In fact, love makes you to lie to the people you love. That's basic common sense. What they don't know won't hurt them
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Made up story.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

The next month ending...I got billings from her...

Infact, it was very difficult to tell her I don't have money...

She knew everything about my finances and my worth.

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.
This is wisdom sir I will copy this advice especially the first one
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Aklee4994(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:

Fact
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmmmm, it is well
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by purples25(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
If some secrets are revealed, your spouse can actually kill you. I bet the lady who's hubby killed her by yanking out her braids from her head, and taking out her teeth with pliers, she would've run to the other side of the world, and kept her mouth shut if she had the chance.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by FAT17(f): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
some secret have to remain untold forever
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Aklee4994(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
you never want to think of how difficult the dilemma might be for him
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:

May God do for you according to ur heart desires.......but have it at back of ur mind that, life is difficult beyond how you just analysis ok
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by goody234: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
The rules of dating outside control where you pour your seed ...why sleep with girls raw una no dey fear ..pregnancy ,STD all that comes along with it

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by HolySteph(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
My husband was gisting me about one of his colleagues that just got a pay rise, that said the extra money would be for a lady on one of the floors of their office. Meanwhile, the guy get family and has vowed not to tell his wife about his new pay rise.

Men una well don o!

3 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Cyphar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Qatar2022:
Many truth is better not to be said

🥲
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by efewizey(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:

Shebi ur gender originated that word itself?
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Spiff20(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Now both women are living happily in separate locations, and the man is taking care of them very well. You want him to devastate two hearts, including his and children involved? Some things are best left unsaid. There secrets everywhere, that's life for you.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oga whether na rubbish or not please leave my mention alone if you gonna be sounding bitter. I never dated king Solomon or a traditional king, I’m dating and marrying a normal man like Enoch, Noah and the rest... when you count the cheats in the Bible please remember to count the loyal ones too
BigBashiru:

You hv just typed nonsense....did Solomon not hv many wives?? Today do traditional rulers in Nigeria not hv many wives?? If he bleeps his girlfriends how will you know??

But I'm glad you admit talking to only you can and is boring....that's the first step in progress...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri Market Women Besiege Banks, Barricade Roads / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.