Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. (29468 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by abobote: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Love doesn't exist, life is all about interest.
Any girl that claims to love you, there is something that she is benefiting from you,
Any man that claims to love, is doing so coz of one benefit or the other.

The man is afraid of losing the kids, that is why he is still keeping it as secret

9 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Mrkumareze(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Putt8ng women and understand in the same sentence is a no no....many truth re better not said

7 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by naijapikin2(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2023
The only thing called a secret is what you know ALONE. once it's shared with any other person it's a matter of time it will be exposed.

I've learnt that some things are best kept to yourself. At least for now.

Now here's the clincher: a man can and should have secrets that his spouse doesn't know, but a woman should tell it almost all to her man.

Don't criticize yet... Here's why: women talk a lot more than men so they are more likely to spill the beans than men.shikenan cool

10 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Spechialone(f): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2023
I once saw a woman who pulled same stunt as the man in Op's story...she'll tell one she's going to school and go to the other's house

...She's legally married to one and has a child for one of them

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by VIKTO83(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2023
As much as I don't support keeping some dark corners in relationship / marriage, I will have to add that there are things u wish to know which are not safe for u to know.
People always say in relationship that they wish to know every secret...that it's better to be told everything but knowing everything had depressed and killed alot of people more than it had saved them.
Howbeit, secrets makes he who keep them a slave.

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by bugatti02(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2023
You should understand that you can't tell a present day Nigeria woman you want to marry a second wife. This generation is different from our mother's. Doing that you are joking with poison or kidnap/death when you have lots of Estates and investment.......she won't talk you off even if she does. You are in a battle feed already. ...
Gadafii:
if a man can marry two wives and take care of them he should, but having a secret romantic affair behind your wife is what me I don’t understand, you are the man, if you feel the need to get a second wife tell your wife about it, maybe she may talk you off it or agree to it

8 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by NwaliE01: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Sometimes, we don't like keeping secret from our love ones but the truth is that we tried to be rational as much as possible. The big question is what would she do with the information?

Lots of time, the intention behind your desire to know his intent/plans are evil.
You want to judge him, want to size him, want to have what to tell people about him and all that. When a guy notice that you sincerely have good intentions towards him and your purpose for asking certain question is good, he will be vulnerable towards you. But most of you are evil and that's why we the guys choose to look before we leap. Being in love with you not withstanding and it doesn't mean we don't sincerely love you.

4 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by AZControversial(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2023
undecided
you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

Very true to a large extent.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by TheChameleon: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2023
👉👌

Let me test the new emoji thing
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by sukkot: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2023
his cross let him carry it kiss

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Elidrisy20: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Na afonja dey behave that way
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by PrinceMajestic: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2023
The man did nothing wrong. I wouldn't hide mine, I will acquire harem of 3 Nigerian women for a start and do with them whatever I please for my breeding programme launching, I told my eldest brother n Mom that I'm marrying 3 at same day and my siblings will be sent to the 2 other places on my behalf they thought I'm crazy. So I won't respond to their marriage pressure anymore, until they realize how serious I am

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:
No one who loves you lies to you.

They are only manipulating you and that's not love.

This is not entirely correct.

Love can actually be a reason for someone to lie to you. "Doing the wrong thing for the right reason" has always been an age-long concept and will continue to be.

3 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Reelmii: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by donrexhibites(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2023
This is a 2 minutes read? Seriously!

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by CityBoy17: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Moeman:
Some people like high BP shaa

Reminds me of something someone said
"If they increase salary they'll add girlfriend" lol

That's how it should be!! smiley
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by SodiumValproate: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmm.......Crazy things are really happening.

One of my tribal man who is a family friend happens to work with a reputable construction company and posted to a nearby state for work. He secretely invited their matured househelp over to his place, got her pregnant. Scared of the embarrassment that he would face, he then rent an Apartment for her in the town close to where he works.

That was how housmaid got an apartment of her own and that was also how househelp turn to Madam's CO wife in bearing children. The matter shock all of us by then, but nobody come holy pass.......She should be on her second or third kid by now
Any woman who allows a matured house help in her house na wa for her oh!

Especially if she is well kept and beautiful, not to talk of educated.

Na future side chick you don allow for your house I swear.

Of which she might be upgraded to 2nd wife when belle comot. grin

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Osashalom: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Spechialone:
I once saw a woman who pulled same stunt as the man in Op's story...she'll tell one she's going to school and go to the other's house

You saw the woman on Earth or in Jupiter?
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
I can’t forgive a lie that got to do with infidelity

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by beejaay: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

The next month ending...I got billings from her...

Infact, it was very difficult to tell her I don't have money...

She knew everything about my finances and my worth.

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.

at the bolded..but you cheated on her too with the other woman??if u wanna marry second wife, marry it and dont keep your kids and family in darkness, it will cause serious problem for kids when you are gone
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Gboom: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Na afonja dey behave that way
You mean Ilorin people

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by rajiedreez: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2023
No vex
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by AndikanEssien(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Wittyglam post=120240181]Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and is married with family in another state and the wives don’t know about. Whenever he is traveling to see the other family he tells this one I’m going for work and does same with the other one.

He has never given the women any reason to doubt him but it’s eating him up and instead of come straight with this women he choose to open up to someone else.

Why will you choose to put someone you claim to love in total darkness? Why live in lies? We have lost our human sense.

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that understands you and you understand them.[/q
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by SmileDance(f): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Spechialone:

Obviously she isn't married to both of them, she's cheating on her husband, which is not justifiable in any case though, but only a man can marry two women and both of them won't know.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by MiamiePizza(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2023
A guy shared a of a his dad and was like "my dad always made us suspect he had a second family, we didn't find out until he died and guess what, we were the second family. Man kept this sh!t throughout his life"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by beejaay: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
I can’t forgive a lie that got to do with infidelity

you need to understand we are humans and humans do crazy things.. there is really nothing to forgive here my dear, you just accept it as one of those irrationality of humans... the day you accept the inadequacies of humans and can see beyond their finite being, that is the day true peace will come to you...

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by TyroneP(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2023
To the man in question, he thinks he is trying to protect them(women and kids) from getting hurt and perhaps lose everything but truth needs to be told even without asking.

Wittyglam:
Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and is married with family in another state and the wives don’t know about. Whenever he is traveling to see the other family he tells this one I’m going for work and does same with the other one.

He has never given the women any reason to doubt him but it’s eating him up and instead of come straight with this women he choose to open up to someone else.

Why will you choose to put someone you claim to love in total darkness? Why live in lies? We have lost our human sense.

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that understands you and you understand them.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Hairbytosy: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Have as much as chicks you want my own be say provide and we use protection steady lobatan.
Loyalty and love are things of the past otilo

Follow @YassStorm on twitter on all crypto update
Earn crypto free as early bird supporters 🐬
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Mercury12(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2023
I like to be open in everything I do and I expect that from my partner too.
I don't just have strength to hide anything apart from my finance from my partner.
As for my finance she will only know half of my worth. Women can be sometimes crazy you know. 😁

3 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Tzar(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2023
My take home from your story is that MARRIAGE IS A SCAM & UNION PREDICATED ON TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT LIES, MISINFORMATION & DISINFORMATION!
Yes you may hide a few thing’s TEMPORARILY from the person you LOVE until they can handle it. We struggle with the FACT that humans are a very complex creation that there is no one fix to every human being.
However, if you intend to marry your partner, you MUST TELL ALL! It is up to them to stay or leave. I have very unconventional tastes, it will shock people how many people stay with me regardless of my extraordinary choices. YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIE to get what you want. There is always someone or many people ( if you fldesire multiple partners) out there to deliver what you want.
The question is:
1. Can you wait for that person or those people to show up in your life
2. If & when they show up, can you compromise enough to meet their own desires too?
In time, the Universe will bring what we want /desire enough to us.

GOFRONT:
Hmm.......Crazy things are really happening.

One of my tribal man who is a family friend happens to work with a reputable construction company and posted to a nearby state for work. He secretely invited their matured househelp over to his place, got her pregnant. Scared of the embarrassment that he would face, he then rent an Apartment for her in the town close to where he works.

That was how housmaid got an apartment of her own and that was also how househelp turn to Madam's CO wife in bearing children. The matter shock all of us by then, but nobody come holy pass.......She should be on her second or third kid by now

2 Likes

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Fiscus105(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2023
The story op shared is not how to go into marriage but only sex partners.

Not until you play the game of marriage according to its rules, it will continuing falling like pack of cards.

* Before you go into marriage with someone, common sense should tell you to know about his family and perhaps few of close friends.

If u re married to a man/woman, under normal circumstances, you are supposed to have clues of your husband or wife job.

With the knowledge of my highlights above, it will be extremely difficult for ur partner to go astray without you (wife/husband) have a clue of present situation, unless if u re a dullard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.