Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. (29478 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote / Lady Calls Out FCMB Staff Who Kept Her Waiting While Buying Fabrics / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Did he thought of how difficult it would be for me seeing the face of the man that broke the marriage vow. If he did then he won’t attempt cheating.
Aklee4994:
you never want to think of how difficult the dilemma might be for him
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by izubext007: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by REALretep(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

The next month ending...I got billings from her...

Infact, it was very difficult to tell her I don't have money...

She knew everything about my finances and my worth.

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.
Relationship is different from marriage.
In great, enjoyable and happy marriages, the couple comfortably share their secrets with each other.
You can never enjoy a deep emotional relationship with your spouse if there are secrets between you two. That is why one must choose one's spouse carefully with the unwavering help of God
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by BigBashiru: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
Oga whether na rubbish or not please leave my mention alone if you gonna be sounding bitter. I never dated king Solomon or a traditional king, I’m dating and marrying a normal man like Enoch, Noah and the rest... when you count the cheats in the Bible please remember to count the loyal ones too

There's nothing like "cheats"....you just want it to be only you chopping his money.....you don't want his exclusivity for just him alone....you want his exclusivity so other women won't get their hands in his pocket...
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Call it selfishness yeah that’s it... I’m selfish when it comes to my man and he is selfish when it comes to me.. That’s it, and about the money, if his money was important to me I won’t be able to take that bold step of disengagement after infidelity
BigBashiru:

There's nothing like "cheats"....you just want it to be only you chopping his money.....you don't want his exclusivity for just him alone....you want his exclusivity so other women won't get their hands in his pocket...

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Guderian(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
everythinggirly:
What if they use it against you someday?😏

How did you use the emoji??

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by BigBashiru: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eyinju112:
Call it selfishness yeah that’s it... I’m selfish when it comes to my man and he is selfish when it comes to me.. That’s it, and about the money, if his money was important to me I won’t be able to take that bold step of disengagement after infidelity

If you disengage who cares? You go dey on ur own and he will be with his new gf na.... simple replacement therapy...the more girls the merrier....
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Ekpelokal(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
I have seen many people doing this.... especially some tribes in AKS. But I don't blame them. These women, I don't trust them.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Eyinju112(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
I wish them good luck
BigBashiru:

If you disengage who cares? You go dey on ur own and he will be with his new gf na.... simple replacement therapy...the more girls the merrier....
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by JASONjnr(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
REALretep:
Relationship is different from marriage.
In great, enjoyable and happy marriages, the couple comfortably share their secrets with each other.
You can never enjoy a deep emotional relationship with your spouse if there are secrets between you two. That is why one must choose one's spouse carefully with the unwavering help of God

Any attitude you experience during courtship will likely be the same attitude during marriage.

You can't tell your partner everything, especially things that will break the marriage. There are some things that should go with you to the grave.

There are many things that's worth sharing with your spouse. For instance, the properties you acquire, the loans you lend or borrowed, the contracts you sign, your next of kins and so on... Telling your woman what you worth is going to really bring you down. Every rich men can attest to this.

Check rich men and their marriage and the lifestyle their partner lives.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by naturefellow(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I had a girl I was madly in love with and we dated for a while and I opened up my salary to her ...

It wasn't long I ended the relationship and took another girl in...This time around, she tried to know certain things but I kept them secret and the relationship lasted, she never complained about anything as I provided but she always wondered how I did it.

So OP, you can't open up to a woman, she will never understand the purpose of being sincere to her.

And the example you give...The man will lose both wives and his kids of he dares.....

Your last paragraph said something about understanding. No woman's will understand that you have another woman you visit. She will poison you or she will begin to cheat on you l.
there are things we keep from our partners out of discretion, like earnings as you mentioned.

Beyond these, others including infidelity, 2nd homes, illicit activities, is just sheer wickedness.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by achimendy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wittyglam:
Good morning to you. (2 minutes read)

Is it possible to be in love and yet hide so many things from the one you claim to love?

A lot of us are hiding so many things in our marriage/relationship. We have kept so many secrets from our partners and it’s eating us up but instead of opening us to them we choose to tell others.

Someone shared the story of a man who had a family in another state in Nigeria 🇳🇬 and is married with family in another state and the wives don’t know about. Whenever he is traveling to see the other family he tells this one I’m going for work and does same with the other one.

He has never given the women any reason to doubt him but it’s eating him up and instead of come straight with this women he choose to open up to someone else.

Why will you choose to put someone you claim to love in total darkness? Why live in lies? We have lost our human sense.

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that understands you and you understand them.

I prefer saying the truth, cos the truth will set you free.

I dont care how you feel, but I most say my mind. It's better that way.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by JASONjnr(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
naturefellow:
there are things we keep from our partners out of discretion, like earnings as you mentioned.

Beyond these, others including infidelity, 2nd homes, illicit activities, is just sheer wickedness.

If she's not the understanding type of woman, revealing infidelity to her, can cause you your entire efforts as a man.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by michaelwestern(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
thesicilian:

That is what most people don't seem to understand.
There is no true love that is unconditional.
[May God forgive me if I'm blaspheming] Even the love that God has for us will one day end if we reject salvation.

God's own is different, He never stops loving man. He might still send you to hell though if you reject him. But that's because he won't force you to choose him but he will respect your choice.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Nehyooh(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff:
No one who loves you lies to you.

They are only manipulating you and that's not love.
True!
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by kaywhy09(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Based on experience, most women prefer lies to truth.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by sylve11: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
ecolime:
Let DNA test be free, that's when you gonna know women keep secrets the most.

Haha grin cool
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Ted4real: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Feminine gender ??

They want all the truth and every bit of it but themselves can keep secrets for eternity??

No be JuJu be that.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2023
GOFRONT:
Hmm.......Crazy things are really happening.

One of my tribal man who is a family friend happens to work with a reputable construction company and posted to a nearby state for work. He secretely invited their matured househelp over to his place, got her pregnant. Scared of the embarrassment that he would face, he then rent an Apartment for her in the town close to where he works.

That was how housmaid got an apartment of her own and that was also how househelp turn to Madam's CO wife in bearing children. The matter shock all of us by then, but nobody come holy pass.......She should be on her second or third kid by now
omo
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2023
everythinggirly:
What if they use it against you someday?😏
someone that genuinely loves you will never do that.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2023
Moeman:
Some people like high BP shaa

Reminds me of something someone said
"If they increase salary they'll add girlfriend" lol
can you imagine?
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Truvelisback post=120241839][/quote] yes. What is the purpose of marriage? People don’t understand what marriage is.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2023
wizzprince:
That is why there is a word called secret, there are things wey dem no dey tell person

Sometimes it is for the better good, most people can't handle what they think they can handle

You wont understand until e reach you

If we tell people everything the word secret becomes useless and won't exist
not to your partner tho.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
What we claim to be secret is an open sepulcher before GOD.
If your eyes saw what you did, then the creator of your eyes has seen you.

Kukuma respect yourself, confess and make peace with GOD.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2023
achimendy:

I prefer saying the truth, cos the truth will set you free.

I dont care how you feel, but I most say my mind. It's better that way.
this the perfect way. You tell it to your partner so they don’t hear it elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2023
ModCaller:

You're reasoning with your emotions.

There is no relationship between loving someone and telling them the truth. In fact, love makes you to lie to the people you love. That's basic common sense. What they don't know won't hurt them
this is wrong, love makes you open to your partner. People just keep secrets for their selfish interests.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by Wittyglam(f): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2023
TyroneP:
To the man in question, he thinks he is trying to protect them(women and kids) from getting hurt and perhaps lose everything but truth needs to be told even without asking.

he is destroying their lives. Do you know it was on my friends father funeral the wife and kids found out he had a child outside.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by ModCaller: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Wittyglam:
this is wrong, love makes you open to your partner. People just keep secrets for their selfish interests.

Love makes you not want to lose the person. Love makes you hide things that can make that person not to want to be with you again. Romantic love is selfish. It has always been that way. These are realities anyone who has ever been in love can relate with.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by lagosrd: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Truvelisback post=120241839][/quote]

How else can one break a home , if not by having 2 wives in 2 different states. He broke the home himself and he should be called and interstate husband.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by lagosrd: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Ladies should not bother themselves about one secret or the other but expect the most unfortunate anytime cos afterall, if the man don go commit outside na still home him go dey come dey do eye like person wey don die before and you know what na una load (women) carry am like that.
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by achimendy(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Wittyglam:
this the perfect way. You tell it to your partner so they don’t hear it elsewhere.

Exactly 👍👍
Re: He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. by edunaragold(f): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

thats true it has happened to me too,i won't be too honest now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.