Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? (31103 Views)

Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident? / Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy? / Advice : Is Lexus The Best Car To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? by BestTrades: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
KabirHakeem:
Hello Nairaland,

I need an advice, I am trying to purchase a clean 2005 lexus es330, but a mechanic advised against it and told me to buy a camry instead (Be it same year or a muscle).

According to him, lexus es330 is expensive to maintain and harder to get a good mechanic on the street in emergency situations.

Please share your advice from your experience.

EMIOMOADEOYE:

If you are buying Tokunboh off the Nigerian market, I would advise you try to get the VIN and check what damage it had. As long as no part of the front was affected you should be fine. Also if it was not flooded, it's OK. If the damage affected any part of the front, try to find another vehicle. [/b]You will always have recurring problems. Especially the Air conditioning and radiator. The front wheel assembly too is another headache.

But as for the engine and transmission, that shouldn't be a problem at all.

[b]

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Custom Duty Verification

https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? by Michael547(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
You contact me on 08167469103 for your honest professional car Pre-purchase inspection.
Re: Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? by UgoFly: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I remember the day Automedic gave me a quote of about 300k to sort out power steering and rack issue of rx330, I was like how much be the car sef, maybe make I scatter the car sell am for parts maybe I fit gather money for new car.
From 280k quote, I eventually spent 190k with sleepover at mechanic workshop, not leaving anything to chance.
The issue has never popped up again since then, about a year now.

Pls where did you fix your steering? I am having the same issue
Re: Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
UgoFly:

Send me a mail. I will reply to you through mail. Your mechanic if experienced can also do it. You just have to tell him what to do.
Re: Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? by OlujobaSamuel: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
UgoFly:

I've responded to your mail. Kindly check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Engine Oil Capacity For Your Vehicles / 10 Impressive Concept Cars That Were Never Mass-produced (PHOTOS) / Aeromobil Flying Car - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.