Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Experience At The A.T.M Today. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience At The A.T.M Today. (302 Views)

Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. / Share Your Banking Experience At Alternative Channels While Under Lockdown / Do You Know That Your Smartphone Can Be Your A.T.M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The A.T.M Today. by valnino(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
I went to one of the Uba branch yesterday to withdraw money through there ATM machine. One of the machine paid me the new bills while another machine paid me the Old bills. I was confused, I thought that CBN gave a directive for them not to dispense old bills again.

Re: My Experience At The A.T.M Today. by Nairalander01: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
This country needs to be salvaged as soon as possible.

While the banks and some CBN staff are busy exchanging these new notes from old stolen notes from politicians the deadline keeps approaching and the average citizen doesn’t have ready access to this new notes.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The A.T.M Today. by valnino(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
This country jus tire person. I believe that they will extend the deadline.
Nairalander01:
This country needs to be salvaged as soon as possible.

While the banks and some CBN staff are busy exchanging these new notes from old stolen notes from politicians the deadline keeps approaching and the average citizen doesn’t have ready access to this new notes.
Re: My Experience At The A.T.M Today. by Wapgod(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
n
Re: My Experience At The A.T.M Today. by Hahjascho(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
valnino:
I went to one of the Uba branch yesterday to withdraw money through there ATM machine. One of the machine paid me the new bills while another machine paid me the Old bills. I was confused, I thought that CBN gave a directive for them not to dispense old bills again.
It's better now.

Some bank ATMs don't even dispense new notes at all so, you see.

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Oil Machines For Sale / This Site Will Give U 1$ Per Day With No Investment / MATIC MINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.