Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why (1810 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
We've told you all that Tinubu is not in this Presidential race . Forget all the rented crowds in his campaign in the north, he's been rejected all around the country .

See the newspaper evidences below .

This is my opinion Nlfpmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Another evidence to prove that Tinubu will be disgraced at the poll

1 Like

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
No organic followers or support anywhere for Tinubu.
they just want to collect his money and defect to another party

4 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Jalinspy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chop his money and vote against him. That's the grand plan

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's only PETER OBI but on social media especially Twitter and nairaland
PrinceOfLagos:
We've told you all that Tinubu is not in this Presidential race . Forget all the rented crowds in his campaign in the north, he's been rejected all around the country .

16 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Conner44: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thinkam, today is the 21st of January. . .

When did you say Peter Obi is stepping down again? undecided

Please remind us

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Polchiz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
And the people on social media are ghosts?
On election day, when Obi results start coming, you will equally say that it is a social media result.
Continue to play.

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Polchiz:

And the people on social media are ghosts?
On election day, when Obi results start coming, you will equally say that it is a social media result.
Continue to play.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Polchiz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120258062][/quote]
Yes but you didn't remember that when the same social media predicted that Buhari would win Jonathan and it came to pass.

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Polchiz:

Yes but you didn't remember that when the same social media predicted that Buhari would win Jonathan and it came to pass.

Keep fooling yourself.
BUHARI is heavyweight politician while OBI is lightweight politician . No comparing here

13 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Polchiz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
BUHARI is heavyweight politician while OBI is lightweight politician . No comparing here
So when it comes to Buhari, polling units are in social media?

A lot of children without cognitive ability on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by yarimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Polchiz:

So when it comes to Buhari, polling units are in social media?

A lot of children without cognitive ability on nairaland.
go and ask PATIENT JONATHAN when she made similar mistake in 2015 . Oh oh sorry in 2015 you are in primary 4 truly you don't have that knowledge to know what really happens

16 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by ablejesus26(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:

So all the polls conducted both in rural and urban areas that Obi won are also SM abi grin
Nobody is ready to gamble with this APC calamity and hardship again,it's either We move forward with Obidiati or We just go back to Pdp.
As for me and my entire village,We moovveee forward with Obidiati grin
Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
One should know not to believe you people after the primary elections.

First it was that Peter Obi will win the PDP primaries. Then that Buhari will support another candidate in APC.

Please save us your beer parlor talks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Fira09(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by helinues: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
The op has been in coma since the election results was declared

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Peacemaker5128: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

useless opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Sharpsharp00123: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

how far now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by ObiORBiafra: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Burob:
Successmatters, racoon DMerciful all Shameless things, let them eat their illusion & have it too.
Add gidgiddy, metaphysic and the 5 million eagbo population in SE

3 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Peacemaker5128: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Burob:
I just hope that you & your entire village, have hidden their heads in the sands of shame?
lol
PrinceOfLagos:
Dear friends, If Tinubu becomes the flag bearer of APC for 2023 , I will deactivate and retire permanently from Nairaland and all other social media sites

I assure you guys that Tinubu will not be APC presidential flag bearer for 2023 presidential ambition ..

I won't go into much details but, you all should be rest assured that rejected man won't be president ..

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol..

We're surprised this so-called "Prince" hasn't deleted his profile as he promised.

No One Takes Him Serious here anylonger!

6 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Peacemaker5128: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

🤡

2 Likes

Re: This Presidential Election Is Between Peter Obi And Atiku See Why by Addme: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Northern Votes Always Last To Come Despite voting Early. / Soludo's Bill On 24/7 Light In Anambra (situation Report) / Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.