Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President (42052 Views)

Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Homefingers: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2023
It's good they know
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Ikea81: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
I know it will sound as an insult to Sowore, but everyone has a purpose in life . In nation building I think Sowore's place will better be suited as EFCC chairman..The institution should b given it's full authority and independence headed by Sowore under a PO presidency..I swear it will be the best times of our lives, cos why Obi focuses on giving the future generations a life, Sowore will make sure those who have wasted the past and current generation's life, pay back in tears and in full.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by loosecanon50(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2023
omoadeleye:

Bro, you have mental problem, just because someone is not supporting your candidate doesn't warrant you to be trashing them. Go fix up your life and stop being a political urchin.

You’re suffering from traumatic brain injury. It is people like you that end up in the hospital when you’re trying to settle an issue that doesn’t concern you. Happy slave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by omoadeleye(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2023
loosecanon50:

You’re suffering from traumatic brain injury. It is people like you that end up in the hospital when you’re trying to settle an issue that doesn’t concern you. Happy slave.

Just go and check your mental health asap sha
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by spiralwedge(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
I pity Nigerians really.

If you want a sincere drastic overhaul of this country - the only candidate to do that is Sowore. He will be similar to Rwanda’s Kagame.

Obi is pretending, Nigeria will experience chaos if he wins. There is likely to be a military coup if he wins or the first ever impeachment or assassination. The country is likely to go to war with itself or some parts seceding as the aftermath.

If Atiku wins, the country will collapse and go bankrupt after 6 years with many Nigerians desperately seeking to leave to neighbouring countries. The Naira will depreciate beyond redemption. The old Zimbabwe on my mind.

If Tinubu wins, I see gentle, slow but steady reforms fashioned along American systems. I see competent people placed in various sectors. I see the rise of new set of Politicians who wants to perform. Just as competence , passion and vision are the criteria to become Lagos governor. I see various parts of the country thriving. He will birth a new Nigeria.

For me, Tinubu does it. Sowore 2nd, only because we don’t need aggressive change right now.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
You mean a thief like Tinubu deserves it. You guys still have a long way to go.
grin

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Pat081: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
He can not win he use to do like fool
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The white bearded General is humourous....

If Tinubu, Sowore, Kola Abiola gets power.... Chai enemies of June 12 go hear am

The Yaradua Family are waiting for revenge on what they did to Gen Yaradua

Hate Buhari whichever way you want, but his forgiveness of General Banbangida is Wonderful, even Sambo Dasuki after loosing his mother and wife

Good morning urchin, na now your day dey break? apart from the pressure from Obidients and Peter Obi's souring popularity these General's will never allow Tinubu be President...This is one obstacle Tinubu cannot avoid and it is a very huge one, Obasanjo spoke the minds of his fellow power brokers compromising of former military heads of states...grin grin grin

See ehn, it wil take a camel to pass through a needle for Tinubu to become Nigeria's President...read my lips IT IS IMPOSSICANT...grin grin grin

They just want Tinubu to spend his loots generously to the public, it is all in vain.

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by assholemods: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Good morning urchin, na now your day dey break? apart from the pressure from Obidients and Peter Obi's souring popularity these General's will never allow Tinubu be President...This is one obstacle Tinubu cannot avoid and it is a very huge one, Obasanjo spoke the minds of his fellow power brokers compromising of former military heads of states...grin grin grin

See ehn, it wil take a camel to pass through a needle for Tinubu to become Nigeria's President...read my lips IT IS IMPOSSICANT...grin grin grin

They just want Tinubu to spend his loots generously to the public, it is all in vain.

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
This one na imb.ecile! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by nnamdi640: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
grin
He was not charge to court, unlike Thievenubu that was charged to court and also have drug record to answer.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by CioAngels(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
It will be a welcome idea because you very well that Sowore will hold you people by the jugular to return what you all have taken that belongs to collective Nigerian poor. Of what use are you people to Nigerians if not wickedness, impoverishment, hopelessness, homelessness. It will be a good rediance.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by laiperi: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
This Abubarka spontaneous confession is the biggest Endorsement Sowore ever got.

But most Nigerian Youths are to naive and blind to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Okealaaye: 8:10pm On Jan 21
Sowore is the genuine youth all the so-called Nigerian youths should have supported instead of the packaged 62-year old forming youth. In the first place, he doesn't have any baggage hanging on his neck and he's more vibrant than most of the others. How old was Zik, Awo, the Sardauna and most of the nationalists of the precolonial years when they became prominent? The Nigerian youths are the most self-defeating eunuchs anywhere in the world. Instead of supporting one of their numbers they keep on whipping up tribal emotions. What a clan of shortsighted fools these are!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by yarimo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
He was not charge to court, unlike Thievenubu that was charged to court and also have drug record to answer.
has the court convict him of any case brought against him ?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by nnamdi640: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
He was charged to court and when it was getting obvious, the court ask him to present himself, if not because of the corrupt system, he should be in prison by now
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by nnamdi640: 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
He was charged to court and when it was getting obvious, the court asked him to present himself, if not because of the corrupt system, he should be in prison by now.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
He was charged to court and when it was getting obvious, the court asked him to present himself, if not because of the corrupt system, he should be in prison by now.
did the court convict him? Simple question
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by nnamdi640: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
yarimo:
did the court convict him? Simple question
After bribing
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
May the biggest and deadliest thunder fire APC.

Vote APC and you'll not be a member of my family again.
who your vow epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.