Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President (42103 Views)

Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by seunayantokun(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bygones are bygones when you're not at the receiving end, but what is sauce for the goose today will always be sauce for the gander tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by peculiar2233: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The white bearded General is humourous....

If Tinubu, Sowore, Kola Abiola gets power.... Chai enemies of June 12 go hear am

The Yaradua Family are waiting for revenge on what they did to Gen Yaradua

Hate Buhari whichever way you want, but his forgiveness of General Banbangida is Wonderful, even Sambo Dasuki after loosing his mother and wife

Which Tinubu? Hope you are okay sha

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

No wonder Tinubu was number one on google analytical
Buhahaha 😁😁

Elections are now won on social media 😁😁
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Tflex01: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Abegiiiii 🙄🙄🙄

Is Peter Obi the one who forfeited drug money?
Is he the one with questionable identity, source of wealth, ancestry, education and work credentials?

Abegiiiii grin

Support Sowore if you want real change in this Country.

Obi is PDP lite.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Thermodynamics(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Naira20:
Sowore still dey behave like SUG President.

The so called Nigerian leaders who behave like politicians where have they taken Nigeria to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tflex01:

Well... Thank God he won't win.
You will commit suicide when he's sworn in in May as Nigeria's president.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wrakeim:
Testing my emoji☔😁😁
Creative guy you are smiley
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tflex01:

Support Sowore if you want real change in this Country.

Obi is PDP lite.
Let sowore not give up on his aspirations. Nigeria needs people like him.
For now, we will go with the one with lesser baggage but very competent.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Thermodynamics(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
SOWORE And OBI are unqualified candidate in reality

But Tinubu who is sick and cannot speak properly or qualified abi? You and the people who liked your comment are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Tflex01: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You will commit suicide when he's sworn in in May as Nigeria's president.

Lmao... There won't be a need for anything close to that. He won't win.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmao... There won't be a need for anything close to that. He won't win.
Wait for it.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by dontbothermuch: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
In truth, they will all leave. We the average will be at the hands of boko haram, Bandits, herdsmen, unknown gunmen & etc. Look nah! Before buhari became president, he was in his cow farm in Katsina, without much security. Now, I watched a video of Emeka offor visiting his very community with heavy security.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Skty: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:

Says who?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by obembet(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
Sowore is the genuine youth all the so-called Nigerian youths should have supported instead of the packaged 62-year old forming youth. In the first place, he doesn't have any baggage hanging on his neck and he's more vibrant than most of the others. How old was Zik, Awo, the Sardauna and most of the nationalists of the precolonial years when they became prominent? The Nigerian youths are the most self-defeating eunuchs anywhere in the world. Instead of supporting one of their numbers they keep on whipping up tribal emotions. What a clan of shortsighted fools these are!

Envy and hatred towards Yoruba will not mE flat head people support him

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Karemarealty288(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
englishmart:
It is easier for Alakija's mansion to pass through the eye of a needle than for Sowore to be president.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Otunbakayce: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:
The only thing you are qualified for is to be an online urchin.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by EngrKemp: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Talawaka:
Sowore for President!
It is Abdulsalami Abubakar's prerogative if he wants to become a political/economic refugee elsewhere. cheesy

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2012/11/16/halliburton-bribery-scam-million-dollar-bribes-were-wired-abdulsalami-abubakar-julius
See the kind of money these ppl are stealing and still stealing and stealing
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by EngrKemp: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Talawaka:
Sowore for President!
It is Abdulsalami Abubakar's prerogative if he wants to become a political/economic refugee elsewhere. cheesy

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2012/11/16/halliburton-bribery-scam-million-dollar-bribes-were-wired-abdulsalami-abubakar-julius
See the kind of money these ppl are stealing and still stealing and stealing ..
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
yarimo:

If you don't call OBI.....I guess you will be in oxygen mask by now....

OBI...the new breathe of BALUBA Blu baluba ....
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by KayB: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's why the status quo will remain in the country called Nigeria. The less the military are involved our democracy the better for us
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Mccullum: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
Sowore is the genuine youth all the so-called Nigerian youths should have supported instead of the packaged 62-year old forming youth. In the first place, he doesn't have any baggage hanging on his neck and he's more vibrant than most of the others. How old was Zik, Awo, the Sardauna and most of the nationalists of the precolonial years when they became prominent? The Nigerian youths are the most self-defeating eunuchs anywhere in the world. Instead of supporting one of their numbers they keep on whipping up tribal emotions. What a clan of shortsighted fools these are!

Those are the first educated Nigerians, you can't compare them to this generation that most of our parents were educated too. Circumstances favour them during that period in time.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by hollywater: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

The white bearded General is humourous....

If Tinubu, Sowore, Kola Abiola gets power.... Chai enemies of June 12 go hear am

The Yaradua Family are waiting for revenge on what they did to Gen Yaradua

Hate Buhari whichever way you want, but his forgiveness of General Banbangida is Wonderful, even Sambo Dasuki after loosing his mother and wife

Really did Buhari forgive Dasuki? Where's Dasuki today?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Moh247: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
hollywater:
Really did Buhari forgive Dasuki? Where's Dasuki today?

In his house after 2billion USD scam
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Thebigheart: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Because sowore said the obvious.

The problems Nigerians are facing today are as a result of your faulty foundations you laid.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu will rule. That is the next divine agenda for Nigeria.

A friend of mine who worked with a former head of state and was at the peace agreement signing ceremony was shocked when he was told of an information on nairaland about Tinubu. He said he was confused if there was another event that same day and time until he was told that was PHOTOSHOP and ANIMATION work. They did the same thing when Tinubu was at Gombe September 17, 2022 and few days ago at Ilorin.

He was so shocked. We told him it is because he does not follow political events on social media he would have seen many Photoshop and animation work of a real life event .
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tflex01:

This mumu that was born in 2004 claiming he was an Akokite in 1994. grin

They were bathing for you outside when I was in Unilag. I was the last form 5 set. I did not experience JSS-SSS.

I submitted my pink form on December 19, 1990. My Matric number was 90050 xxxx. I won't mention the rest.

I used third mainland bridge in 1991 when it was open. It was N4 then from the island to the mainland. I remembered the Orkar coup of 1990.

I remember the exchange rate of the Naira at the black market on the day Babagida stepped aside in August 1993 as 37.5 to a dollar

The first time a paper was was cancelled for JAMB was in 1990. That was English. That was the only JAMB I sat for. There was massive leakage. I got 186 over 300. I also passed Poly JAMB and that was the first time the exam ever took place.

During my first few years in Lag, there were lots of South African students. They looked destitute and they used to drink a lot. There were also Palestinian students. A remember a Sri Lankan refugee. There were also Indians in JAJA hall but their parents lived in Nigeria.

I can teach you history if you are ready to listen

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Okhuadams(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Talawaka:

Source
And fortunately he can never be president he has a lot of bitterness in him. His kind of person would spend his entire time on revenge mission
JAGABAN ALL THE THE WAY
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by CheapHomes1: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

If you can't understand my comment please desist from qouting me any further

Thanks

The question required a simple yes or no.

When you mention Tinubu, is it the same Tinubu that kola abiola said went to lobby Abacha for appointment when abacha became head of state?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by CheapHomes1: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
grandstar:

I was in LAG when he SUG president. Nothing to write home about. I remember cult boys beating him to a pulp in 1994.

No Akokite of the era will root for him

There's nobody cult boys won't beat or can't beat to a pulp. But note that cult boys aren't powerful. They are cowards who find strength in herding together. They can't fight alone as an individual.

Meanwhile, I don't think any of the cult boys who beat him to a pulp way back in 1994 can stand toe to toe with the Sowore of today

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by CoolAmbience(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hi
Naira20:
Sowore still dey behave like SUG President.

That is why he can never be president.

Childish emotions still run in him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by Zion243(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

I couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

There's nobody cult boys won't beat or can't beat to a pulp. But note that cult boys aren't powerful. They are cowards who find strength in herding together. They can't fight alone as an individual.

Meanwhile, I don't think any of the cult boys who beat him to a pulp way back in 1994 can stand toe to toe with the Sowore of today

I never glorified cult boys. I was just stating what happened. His unjustified beating led to a counterattack that saw students attacking cult boys in school and even going to their individual homes to desecrate it. The uni was closed down from April 1994 to March 1995. It was a terrible period. Had I known, I should have found a way to jet out.

They beat him to pulp because he was challenging their excesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.