Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections (1864 Views)

Jonathan Should Be Respected For Hosting Tinubu Who Plotted His Downfall – Ohana / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Aldol: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2023
christistruth01:

To be honest some SE people have also been campaigning for Tinubu which is also very Comendable

Each person should be free to Campaign and vote for whoever they want without fear of being insulted or treated like outcasts
South East person on nairaland campaigning for Tinubu? I have not seen
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by christistruth01: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Aldol:

South East person on nairaland campaigning for Tinubu? I have not seen

Nwankwo Kanu the former Super Eagles Captain has been promoting Tinubu so has Jayjay Okocha and many SE indigenes resident in Lagos
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by BossGerald: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
sunboy:

What has Yoruba people done to you We’ve always supported every tribe, that include your people.

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria, just like Muslim tinubu they foisted buhari on Nigeria twice.

Despite the killings, inflation and kidnapping which wasn't like this during goodluck tenure, but they condemned him

We cannot reward the killer party Apc with a Muslim Muslim ticket, even God will be angry with us.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Jogs1900: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2023
haffaze777:
We're voting baba emi lokan 1 of Africa,call us betrayal,double face or any other name you can think of,we no care🤣🤣🤣🤣
You got their game plan
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by haffaze777(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Jogs1900:

You got their game plan

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by monkautos(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2023
haffaze777:

Don't mind them.
So what's the game plan. If I may ask?
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by haffaze777(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
monkautos:

So what's the game plan. If I may ask?

Whatever it seems to you
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Aldol: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
christistruth01:

Nwankwo Kanu the former Super Eagles Captain has been promoting Tinubu so has Jayjay Okocha and many SE indigenes resident in Lagos
I'm talking of nairaland
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Aldol: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2023
haffaze777:
We're voting baba emi lokan 1 of Africa,call us betrayal,double face or any other name you can think of,we no care🤣🤣🤣🤣
Including backstabbers, problem of Nigeria.etc
Tinubu will perform better because of his capacity
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Okpeke22: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
monkautos:
Sincerely, I have always believed yoruba people are very clannish and only loyal to their brothers and relatives. But the role yorubas are playing in this election is something to actually appreciate.

Many of them have been vigorously campaigning for Peter obi not minding his tribe - Chosing competence over ethnic alliance.

For me as an Igbo man, I am amazed and very satisfied that truly Nigeria might not really be as divided as we perceive it to be.

Whatever the outcome of the elections is. My prayer for our country is, Prosperity, progress, equity and justice.

Peace to all Nigerians.
Those Yoruba you referenced are not campaigning for Obi because he's Igbo but because he's the most competent and capable and that's commendable. However, there are Igbo too who campaign for Tinubu which is their right anyway.

That said, imagine APC presented an Osinbajo and PDP presented Obi, many like me wouldn't have bothered even voting because any one of them would've been just good for the job.

Obi and Osinbajo would have elevated the discourse to a whole new level.
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by haffaze777(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aldol:

Including backstabbers, problem of Nigeria.etc
Tinubu will perform better because of his capacity
Abi ooooo
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Obidientyoruba: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:

If you like you can be Ibomila, we are not buying all these trash, no sensible person will vote Peter Obi a mediocre governor and IPOB enabler
Kòní ye é , ìyà ti Baye yin je , typical urchin
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by Owoino: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wetin you go find for Yoruba land?
You no fit develop your own zone live there?
Only a fool would go and develop his enemy's house instead of developing his own house first.
If your zone was liveable you wouldn't be migrating all over Nigeria like ants and get killed like flies when there's a war or religious crisis.
Develop your own zone so that other tribes will come and live there,let's see how you treat them even though we already know how you would treat them.
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by christistruth01: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aldol:

I'm talking of nairaland

How many of the Serious ones can speak on Nairaland without being

attacked by the attack Dogs ?
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by sunboy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria, just like Muslim tinubu they foisted buhari on Nigeria twice.

Despite the killings, inflation and kidnapping which wasn't like this during goodluck tenure, but they condemned him

We cannot reward the killer party Apc with a Muslim Muslim ticket, even God will be angry with us.

There’s no such thing as Yoruba Muslim dumbo… we are Yorubas! Stop trying to think you can divide us and stop using nairaland to push your division.

Yoruba is not your problem! Stop making us your problem.
Re: Yoruba People Should Be Respected For Their Maturity In 2023 Elections by BossGerald: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
sunboy:

There’s no such thing as Yoruba Muslim dumbo… we are Yorubas! Stop trying to think you can divide us and stop using nairaland to push your division.

Yoruba is not your problem! Stop making us your problem.

Tell that to muric

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Has Come To Nigeria - Nuhu Ribadu / I Want To Be A Moderator / Funny Side Of The Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.