Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? (704 Views)

Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by NoMindGames: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why do some women like playing Mind Games into their old Age

I started chatting with this Black woman on a dating website around Christmas. We are both over 50 and both live in the UK. She is 51.

After Christmas, I didn't log into the site till the 2nd week of January and when I did, I apologized to her for being off the site for the last week or so.

On January 13 around 8pm, I just took a break from work to log in and have a late breakfast and then go back to work as I work from home and work some long hours to meet work targets.

So this particular day sometimes 7 days ago - circa 9pm, I had my food in the microwave and was gonna go back to work after eating but was prepared to spend an hour chatting with her on the site before logging out and going back to my work (the source of my daily bread).

I have never met this woman face to face and have only chatted with her twice in my life (all in the last 4 weeks) but her message to me 7 days ago which I am only seeing today opened my eyes to the fact that dating some women is a recipe for wasted time and disaster especially if you are like me with a very low tolerance for bullshit.

It also made me finally conclude that the reason some women are still single into old age is due to their childish nature of playing USELESS MIND GAMES like teenagers when they are over 50 years of age ??

How do some men deal with these manipulative, scheming and NON straight forward women ??

I think I just dodged a bullet as I will from now on ignore her on the dating website (which by the way has over 500,000 people online at times).

We never even meet in our lives, we never talk for phone, we never exchange phone numbers and we have only chatted online on just 3 separate occasions since Christmas and she wants to start controlling / manipulating me from afar and she wants me to put her interests above that of my need to go back to work (the source of my daily bread) just because she has a body to offer !!!!!!! As if to say no be money, time and stress she go still cost me on the long run and like say if I no get work whether she go even listen to me in the first place.

E be like say you no fit give women the benefit of the doubt o.

I just checked now and she was the one who sent me the first contact !!! So, maybe she was on a hunting expedition ??

Find below a summary of our chats :-
----------------------------------------------------------
XXXX sent you a First Contact!

Her :- Hi
Dec 25 1:27 AM

Me :- Hi, how are you doing ? How is your Christmas day going ?
Dec 25 2:17 PM

Her :- Merry xmas how are u
Dec 25 2:25 PM

Me :- Merry Christmas. I'm fine thanks and you
Dec 25 2:26 PM

Her :- Am super thanks
Dec 25 2:50 PM

Me :- Cool. I'm going to have breakfast now so I may be quiet for a while.
Dec 25 2:52 PM

Her :- It's nearly 3 on breakfast?
Dec 25 2:53 PM

Me :- I don't eat early.
Dec 25 2:56 PM

Her :- I understand so how abt saying u wanna go get something to eat instead of saying breakfast and yes just had my lunch
Dec 25 2:58 PM

Me :- I said breakfast as it was going to be my first meal of the day.
Dec 25 3:12 PM

Her :- Ok
Dec 25 4:34 PM

Her :- Still eating breakfast?
Dec 25 5:23 PM

Me :- Sorry just saw this. I finished eating breakfast long ago. How are you doing ?
Dec 25 5:51 PM

Me :- If not that I'm not sure if restaurants are open today, I would have said I was coming to take you out to dinner.
Dec 25 5:54 PM

Her :- Awwww don't think anywhere wud be open today
Dec 25 6:06 PM

Me :- I thought so as well
Dec 25 6:16 PM

Her :- I know everyone stays home at xmas
Dec 25 6:17 PM

Me :- True Dat
Dec 25 6:18 PM

Her :- U ok?
Dec 26 1:59 AM

*** I was off the site for the next 2 weeks and when I logged back in I sent her the below message

Me :- I'm ever so sorry that I went awol since Christmas. It was just that I was wondering if one could ever meet someone compatible on this site and I said I should take a break from the site and enjoy the rest of my free holiday time before I went back to work in January.

I've resumed work now and it is as hectic as before Christmas but I will at least check the site once a day after work.

If I disappear again tonight maybe in around 1 hours time, its because i have not finished work for the day and I had to go back to work (I work from home). But I'll be logged in for around the next 1 hour while I have my first meal of the day before going back to work.
Jan 13 7:50 PM

Her :- Lol no problem
Jan 13 8:53 PM

Me :- How have you been ?
Jan 13 9:08 PM

Her :- Great
Jan 13 9:10 PM

Me :- I'm just having some left over Chinese and ribs from last night before I go back to work. Have you eaten dinner ?
Jan 13 9:12 PM

Her :- Why don't u finish work then u can chat am not into playing second best or ad-hoc
Jan 13 9:15 PM

Me :- Ok then.
Jan 13 9:20 PM

Her :- That's all u cud say ok then wow u surely don't need a lover
Jan 14 5:15 PM

My Take :- Which kain mind games be this from a woman I've never set my eyes on wanting to remote control me already and thinking I should place her above my job just because she might then decide whether to be my lover bedmate.

A 51 year old woman o. Still behaving like a teenager with foolish cunning manipulative mind games ??

Wetin men eye dey see because of sex no be small thing o.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Shalommy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Op, you dey UK of Aba abi Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by PellsKodak: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shalommy:
Sexy lizard you don chop tonight 🤔🤭🤧
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by NoMindGames: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shalommy:

Don't get it wrong o. Some of you in Naija are doing FAR better than those abroad o.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
What do you mean when you say that it also made you conclude that those women who are single in their old age are childish when you're also in your 50s but single? grin grin grin
NoMindGames:
Why do some women like playing Mind Games into their old Age

I started chatting with this Black woman on a dating website around Christmas. We are both over 50 and both live in the UK. She is 51.

After Christmas, I didn't log into the site till the 2nd week of January and when I did, I apologized to her for being off the site for the last week or so.

On January 13 around 8pm, I just took a break from work to log in and have a late breakfast and then go back to work as I work from home and work some long hours to meet work targets.

So this particular day sometimes 7 days ago - circa 9pm, I had my food in the microwave and was gonna go back to work after eating but was prepared to spend an hour chatting with her on the site before logging out and going back to my work (the source of my daily bread).

I have never met this woman face to face and have only chatted with her twice in my life (all in the last 4 weeks) but her message to me 7 days ago which I am only seeing today opened my eyes to the fact that dating some women is a recipe for wasted time and disaster especially if you are like me with a very low tolerance for bullshit.

It also made me finally conclude that the reason some women are still single into old age is due to their childish nature of playing USELESS MIND GAMES like teenagers when they are over 50 years of age ??

How do some men deal with these manipulative, scheming and NON straight forward women ??

I think I just dodged a bullet as I will from now on ignore her on the dating website (which by the way has over 500,000 people online at times).

We never even meet in our lives, we never talk for phone, we never exchange phone numbers and we have only chatted online on just 3 separate occasions since Christmas and she wants to start controlling / manipulating me from afar and she wants me to put her interests above that of my need to go back to work (the source of my daily bread) just because she has a body to offer !!!!!!! As if to say no be money, time and stress she go still cost me on the long run and like say if I no get work whether she go even listen to me in the first place.

E be like say you no fit give women the benefit of the doubt o.

I just checked now and she was the one who sent me the first contact !!! So, maybe she was on a hunting expedition ??

Find below a summary of our chats :-
XXXX sent you a First Contact!

Her :- Hi
Dec 25 1:27 AM

Me :- Hi, how are you doing ? How is your Christmas day going ?
Dec 25 2:17 PM

Her :- Merry xmas how are u
Dec 25 2:25 PM

Me :- Merry Christmas. I'm fine thanks and you
Dec 25 2:26 PM

Her :- Am super thanks
Dec 25 2:50 PM

Me :- Cool. I'm going to have breakfast now so I may be quiet for a while.
Dec 25 2:52 PM

Her :- It's nearly 3 on breakfast?
Dec 25 2:53 PM

Me :- I don't eat early.
Dec 25 2:56 PM

Her :- I understand so how abt saying u wanna go get something to eat instead of saying breakfast and yes just had my lunch
Dec 25 2:58 PM

Me :- I said breakfast as it was going to be my first meal of the day.
Dec 25 3:12 PM

Her :- Ok
Dec 25 4:34 PM

Her :- Still eating breakfast?
Dec 25 5:23 PM

Me :- Sorry just saw this. I finished eating breakfast long ago. How are you doing ?
Dec 25 5:51 PM

Me :- If not that I'm not sure if restaurants are open today, I would have said I was coming to take you out to dinner.
Dec 25 5:54 PM

Her :- Awwww don't think anywhere wud be open today
Dec 25 6:06 PM

Me :- I thought so as well
Dec 25 6:16 PM

Her :- I know everyone stays home at xmas
Dec 25 6:17 PM

Me :- True Dat
Dec 25 6:18 PM

Her :- U ok?
Dec 26 1:59 AM

*** I was off the site for the next 2 weeks and when I logged back in I sent her the below message

Me :- I'm ever so sorry that I went awol since Christmas. It was just that I was wondering if one could ever meet someone compatible on this site and I said I should take a break from the site and enjoy the rest of my free holiday time before I went back to work in January.

I've resumed work now and it is as hectic as before Christmas but I will at least check the site once a day after work.

If I disappear again tonight maybe in around 1 hours time, its because i have not finished work for the day and I had to go back to work (I work from home). But I'll be logged in for around the next 1 hour while I have my first meal of the day before going back to work.
Jan 13 7:50 PM

Her :- Lol no problem
Jan 13 8:53 PM

Me :- How have you been ?
Jan 13 9:08 PM

Her :- Great
Jan 13 9:10 PM

Me :- I'm just having some left over Chinese and ribs from last night before I go back to work. Have you eaten dinner ?
Jan 13 9:12 PM

Her :- Why don't u finish work then u can chat am not into playing second best or ad-hoc
Jan 13 9:15 PM

Me :- Ok then.
Jan 13 9:20 PM

Her :- That's all u cud say ok then wow u surely don't need a lover
Jan 14 5:15 PM

My Take :- Which kain mind games be this from a woman I've never set my eyes on wanting to remote control me already and thinking I should place her above my job just because she might then decide whether to be my lover bedmate.

A 51 year old woman o. Still behaving like a teenager with foolish cunning manipulative mind games ??

Wetin men eye dey see because of sex no be small thing o.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samantha123:
What do you mean when you say that it also made you conclude that those women who are single in their old age are childish when you're also in your 50s but single? grin grin grin
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by brain54(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Op why keep bringing up the issue of work…?

She only got tired of you talking about work related stuff…

She wanted a different flow in the line of conversation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by sweetonugbu: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Here to read comment and to witness the comming vawulence.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Stawner16(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
She sounds polite enough. Focus on work when it's time to work. You could always visit the site when you're less busy. Constantly doing the "Hello-how are you?-ive got to go now" gets tiring to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Cladez(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Obviously you misunderstood her. She is only saying you shouldn’t text her while you are at work. Text her when you want to talk not texting and the next minute you run off.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? by Goodlady(f): 6:11am On Jan 22, 2023
NoMindGames:

Don't get it wrong o. Some of you in Naija are doing FAR better than those abroad o.
If indeed you are looking for a wife and you are a Nigerian, you ll come home to get a matured and God fearing wife.
Now to why I quoted you, Mr 50. Why are you still single at 50?
Are you a divorcee or widower?
Next time you are on a dating site, make sure you are there when you are free. Not for 5-30 mins and you are off like a bird.
The person you accused of playing mind games wanted more time from you. She hasn't demanded too much. She doesn't know how busy you are. So go back and see if things can work well and if it can't, cut off communications.

(1) (Reply)

Agree Or Disagree? / 8 Weird Things Women Do To Push Guys Away / Love, Money And Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.