Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Relationship This Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship This Days (656 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship This Days by Lifeemetu(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Remove Sex From Relationship And You Will Discover That Some Obscenely Huge Percentage Of Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships, Totally Nothing°

Remove Money From A Relationship And You Will Discover That A Majority Of Ladies Won't See A Reason To Be In A Relationship With You, They Want You To Take Care Of Them, But They Add No Value To Your Life Other Than Sex, Facebook, Whatsapp And Nagging°

Somebody Who Can't Challenge You Positively, Somebody Who Thinks Being Female Is Like Being Disabled, Somebody Who Is Expecting Heaven From You But Offer Almost Nothing In Your Life°! Somebody Who Thinks Her Money Is Meant For Her And Yours At Her Disposal°

Somebody Who Can't Even Send You Airtime, Let Alone Lunch°! Somebody Who Can't Lend You Money When You Are In Economic Crisis°!

Somebody Who Has Parasitic Thinking And Reasoning°

If You Hate Financially Broke Men Then Don’t Be A Financially Broke Woman. You Cannot Hate What You Are, One Sided Expectations Can Destroy You. If You Want A Man With A Car You Will Show Us Exactly Where You Have Parked Yours°

Please Men Go For The Best, Somebody Who Is Slaying With Senses And Reasoning°! Not Somebody Who Has Only Hips, Boobs And Birth Certificate°

Go For Somebody Who Is Ready To Push And Provoke You To Achieve Your Goals, Not A Thief Who's After Your Money°!

I Know Most Of Ladies Will Not Like This But Let's Call A Spade, A Spade; Not A Big Spoon°

*COPIED*!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship This Days by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
All blame on the ladies like they are the only ones in the relationship . Op you are not yet ready for this discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Relationship This Days by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
the attached picture dey very funny sha

wait the lady above me....na romance land you dey sleep.....omooo 😐

1 Like

Re: Relationship This Days by Bobdaddy0007(m): 4:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Dey can only offer u sex that's why I hate women who can offer men only sex 😒
Re: Relationship This Days by Goodlady(f): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:
Dey can only offer u sex that's why I hate women who can offer men only sex 😒
You and the mumu Lifeemetu are suffering from immaturity.
You might v encountered same kind of female but we v billions of ambition-less men who offer only sex too. Who you date is a reflection of yourself.
Cos you too came here now with the mumuboy op to bash women as if your lives better pass those you are dating or that of billions of accomplished women worldwide.
Before you create topic or post, think deeply so that you won't be creating a bashing thread for yourself, dear op n your mumu-complice.

1 Like

Re: Relationship This Days by marlow1962(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Relationship nowadays is now transactional, just get it at the back of your mind.

But I do not blame the ladies, cus I do not see the reason why a poor dude who’s struggling to be something in life, he will now start seeing financial changes in he’s life and next thing is to go date a broke girl from a poor family background (what kind of rubbish is that). And later you guys come here to be complaining shit knowing fully well y’all the cause.

I’m tired of hearing woman money relationship bullshit, common have some standards for yourself.
I’m not the richest man in the world yet (1 day I will be it), but I have standards, I know my worth and I can’t settle for less. But y’all stupid boys who managed and got paid $20k, bought a ride and start feeling fly, your start dating an hungry bitch all cus she got boobs and ass.
You dating a broke gal that has nothing to offer you and you crying ladies love money, nigga yo foool, enjoy it cus you caused it.

1 Like

Re: Relationship This Days by Lifeemetu(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=Goodlady post=120272654]You and the mumu Lifeemetu are suffering from immaturity.
You might v encountered same kind of female but we v billions of ambition-less men who offer only sex too. Who you date is a reflection of yourself.
Cos you too came here now with the mumuboy op to bash women as if your lives better pass those you are dating or that of billions of accomplished women worldwide.
Before you create topic or post, think deeply so that you won't be creating a bashing thread for yourself, dear op n your mumu-complice.[/quote
Based on your signature, am not surprised by the trash you commented. Na them
Re: Relationship This Days by Prettygirl200(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2023
Lifeemetu:
Remove Sex From Relationship And You Will Discover That Some Obscenely Huge Percentage Of Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships, Totally Nothing°

Remove Money From A Relationship And You Will Discover That A Majority Of Ladies Won't See A Reason To Be In A Relationship With You, They Want You To Take Care Of Them, But They Add No Value To Your Life Other Than Sex, Facebook, Whatsapp And Nagging°

Somebody Who Can't Challenge You Positively, Somebody Who Thinks Being Female Is Like Being Disabled, Somebody Who Is Expecting Heaven From You But Offer Almost Nothing In Your Life°! Somebody Who Thinks Her Money Is Meant For Her And Yours At Her Disposal°

Somebody Who Can't Even Send You Airtime, Let Alone Lunch°! Somebody Who Can't Lend You Money When You Are In Economic Crisis°!

Somebody Who Has Parasitic Thinking And Reasoning°

If You Hate Financially Broke Men Then Don’t Be A Financially Broke Woman. You Cannot Hate What You Are, One Sided Expectations Can Destroy You. If You Want A Man With A Car You Will Show Us Exactly Where You Have Parked Yours°

Please Men Go For The Best, Somebody Who Is Slaying With Senses And Reasoning°! Not Somebody Who Has Only Hips, Boobs And Birth Certificate°

Go For Somebody Who Is Ready To Push And Provoke You To Achieve Your Goals, Not A Thief Who's After Your Money°!

I Know Most Of Ladies Will Not Like This But Let's Call A Spade, A Spade; Not A Big Spoon°

*COPIED*!
Remove money from relationship and u will also discover that 99.9 percent of men have nothing to offer. Their Money is what attracts ladies to dem so it's 1-1 we have been hearing it for ages and we are tired of hearing it can u now rest?

(1) (Reply)

After Obi Wins Today / Girls Now Feel Entitled To Attention Because Of Their Ass / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.