Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work (469 Views)

Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. / Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by vibemad007: 8:24pm On Mar 18
No b u go dey feed grown up man/woman baby am hungry morning afternoon evening

Haba

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by marlow1962(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18
To me people that go on dates in this country are cowards. Most times the date happens between a jobless guy and a hungry gal. True love in Nigeria is scam, just have money, sex and go.
Going on a date really shows you how hungry the gal is and how desperate the guy is for the gal to like him (two confused people who don't know what they want). And who made it a law that dates must take place at an eatery? Hungry mofos.
Everything about relationships in Nigeria is just annoying, someone like me I can never and will never be desperate to buy love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Namaster: 8:35pm On Mar 18
Bold of you to think that Nigerian girls won't bill you because they work.

Dating in Nigeria is Philanthropy from men. Nigerian girls just want the soft life especially because of how hard Nigeria is.

Best thing is to put a cork on your coccck for now.

5 Likes

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Mar 18
See them smh. If it's a lady that post this una will eat her raw

2 Likes

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Negroid001(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18
Broke up with a leech recently. Told her she's too broke. No be her mates dey send me money?

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Negroid001(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18
marlow1962:
To me people that go on dates in this country are cowards. Most times the date happens between a jobless guy and a hungry gal. True love in Nigeria is scam, just have money, sex and go.
Going on a date really shows you how hungry the gal is and how desperate the guy is for the gal to like him (two confused people who don't know what they want). And who made it a law that dates must take place at an eatery? Hungry mofos.
Everything about relationships in Nigeria is just annoying, someone like me I can never and will never be desperate to buy love.

See my chat with this babe and how i made her know i can't go on a date without splitting bills.
Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Lumarstone: 9:11pm On Mar 18
This is a serious advise!

I left..!
Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by marlow1962(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

See my chat with this babe and how i made her know i can't go on a date without splitting bills.
She no get money for common bottle water, yet na she rush suggest eatery lol, all these gals never stops to amaze me.
Glad she told you straight that she got no money and also told you that you guys are not doing anything since it didn't work out again. I no blame them sha, economy hard.

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Negroid001(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18
marlow1962:

She no get money for common bottle water, yet na she rush suggest eatery lol, all these gals never stops to amaze me.
Glad she told you straight that she got no money and also told you that you guys are not doing anything since it didn't work out again. I no blame them sha, economy hard.

Recreated a thread for it.
She don get job now. And we're going out together next week. I don reset her brain.
Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by vibemad007: 7:44am On Mar 19
Negroid001:

She don get job now. And we're going out together next week. I don reset her brain.
better

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Badmashiii: 8:43am On Mar 19
Namaster:
Bold of you to think that Nigerian girls won't bill you because they work.

Dating in Nigeria is Philanthropy from men. Nigerian girls just want the soft life especially because of how hard Nigeria is.

Best thing is to put a cork on your coccck for now.

I love this line; "put a cork on your cock."

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Negroid001(m): 8:51am On Mar 19
vibemad007:
better

Sey you grab?
Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by marlow1962(m): 9:37am On Mar 19
Negroid001:

That's good to hear, at least she will be getting paid and able to avoid her basic things. I get mad at them when they make it look like another person is going to afford their basic needs, that's BS.

1 Like

Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by Negroid001(m): 9:41am On Mar 19
marlow1962:

That's good to hear, at least she will be getting paid and able to avoid her basic things. I get mad at them when they make it look like another person is going to afford their basic needs, that's BS.
It's a win for both of us.
Re: If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work by vibemad007: 10:54am On Mar 19
And most annoying thing is this.

U tell them money lin for hand, they will be reminding u about the hair they want to do n how a festive period is coming, how person go just dey spend teacher salary in less than 3 days because one girl wan chop like she no dey chop for house

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Things / Ur Girfrd Fainted because Of A Celebrity At A Party, Will U Take Her To D Hospital / Latest Victim Of Ukranian Red Carpet : Kim Kardashian Attacked At Paris Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.