Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola (3070 Views)

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / Another Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increases The Size Of Man’s β€˜gbola’... / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Nikki decided to switch from a white man gbola to black gbola

Congratulations πŸŽ‰

E reach to celebrate

To enjoy the black vein of black gbola

For what 😦 big gbola can not do does not exist 😍

Nikki thot has a new boo

So happy for her

Omo, it took her long before she dated

That's when I knew Jamie cheated on her

2 Shares

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Nikki decided to switch from a white man gbola to black gbola

Congratulations πŸŽ‰

E reach to celebrate

To enjoy the black vein of black gbola

For what 😦 big gbola can not do does not exist 😍

Nikki thot has a new boo

So happy for her

Omo, it took her long before she dated

That's when I knew Jamie cheated on her
Do you like big gbola?πŸ₯’πŸ†πŸ’¦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2023
I do not blame her. Big gbola, especially the black ones are something else. They can really humble anyone. I only pity self acclaimed straight men that will never play with a big dick till they die. What a missed opportunity sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmn

SodiumValproate:

Do you like big gbola?πŸ₯’πŸ†πŸ’¦
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Fact

AndroidAI:
I do not blame her. Big gbola, especially the black ones are something else. They can really humble anyone. I onlyself-acclaimedlaimed straight men that will never play with a big dick till they die. What a missed opportunity sad
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

You know I can give it to you cool
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by siofra(f): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2023
AndroidAI:
I do not blame her. Big gbola, especially the black ones are something else. They can really humble anyone. I only pity self acclaimed straight men that will never play with a big dick till they die. What a missed opportunity sad

Humble what Abeg shut up!!!

I don't blame you people sha! That's the only thing black men can boast of. That's what you guys reduce yourself to.

Your white and Asian counterparts boast of ingenious ways of thinking and groundbreaking tech. You people own is gbola.

Shameless people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by siofra(f): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

See this one!

Nothing dey your head angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

See this one!

It seems your clitoris is still larger than the size of your brain.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

I don't blame you people sha! That's the only thing black men can boast of. That's what you guys reduce yourself to.

Your white and Asian counterparts boast of ingenious ways of thinking and groundbreaking tech. You people own is gbola.

Shameless people.
By saying "ground breaking tech", I know you mean diIdo Vibrators.

Na only wetin your peanut sized brain fit comprehend be that. grin

Since you want to do without gbola, vibrator will be your only consolation. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

Shameless people.

I would say you are suffering from inferiority complex and ignorance.

There are countless black men that have founded groundbreaking techs. Men like Dr Philip Emeagwali, Granville T. Woods, James E. West, etc.

But of course the west will have you believe otherwise and because you can't think for yourself, you swallow hook and sinker.

It's a pity!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by CodeTemplar: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Manna needs heavenly manna to cure his mental problems.

1 Like

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by siofra(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

I would say you are suffering from inferiority complex and ignorance.

There are countless black men that have founded groundbreaking techs. Men like Dr Philip Emeagwali, Granville T. Woods, James E. West, etc.

But of course the west will have you believe otherwise and because you can't think for yourself, you swallow hook and sinker.

It's a pity!!!

Compared to whites and Asians, my dear, it's comparing the Nile to the Pacific.

Every time Phillip Emeagwali. If white people want to mention their own, they'll fill 1000 pages and they won't repeat names.

You black men are absolute failures according to world standards. It's the truth, not inferiority complex, hunnay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

Compared to whites and Asians, my dear, it's comparing the Nile to the Pacific.

Every time Phillip Emeagwali. If white people want to mention their own, they'll fill 1000 pages and they won't repeat names.

You black men are absolute failures according to world standards. It's the truth, not inferiority complex, hunnay.

Like I said, you are ignorant. And what has black women achieved if not to ride big black gbola like their life depends on it. Yes, let's talk about black women sad

5 Likes

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by siofra(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

Like I said, you are ignorant. And what has black women achieved if not to ride big black gbola like their life depends on it. Yes, let's talk about black women sad

Seriously?

You can't even defend black men anymore because they're such pathetic failures, failing at everything, governance, tech, science etc. Everything necessary for the betterment of mankind and life. Now you're turning to black women. Black women that have been oppressed for centuries.

1 Like

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lols

SodiumValproate:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lmao

siofra:

See this one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lols

AndroidAI:

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na so love dey start kiss and makeup

siofra:

Seriously?

You can't even defend black men anymore because they're such pathetic failures, failing at everything, governance, tech, science etc. Everything necessary for the betterment of mankind and life. Now you're turning to black women. Black women that have been oppressed for centuries.
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

Seriously?

Why do I need to defend black men from a misandrist? That's a waste of time sad

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

grin grin grin

We go soon see pre wedding photos...

Then invitation for Siofra Weds AndroidAI grin

I will bring plenty Pringles for all the Nairaland guest. grin 101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

grin grin grin

I will bring plenty Pringles for all the Nairaland guest. grin 101

I'm gay please. If I was straight, I'd rather eat shit than take a second look at siofri or whatever the she.male calls herself or himself sad

1 Like

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same here oh

Make dem bring wedding g invitation

From their conversation they have string chemistry

They should have sex and share intimacy together

SodiumValproate:

grin grin grin

I will bring plenty Pringles for all the Nairalandguestst. grin 101
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SenecaTheYonger: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Andriod AI is a homosexual F-ag. There's no hope of love there.
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

I'm gay please. If I was straight, I'd rather eat shit than take a second look at siofri or whatever the she.male calls herself or himself sad
How about a 3some with her and her boyfriend DaddyCK ?

DaddyCK will service your butthole and then Siofra will now work on him licking and sucking off your shit off his dick.

Not a bad Idea for a fagg0t like you cool
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's the denial for me

Which tells me of a connection

You never jam pussy wey go make you straight

AndroidAI:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
You don craze normal

SodiumValproate:

DaddyCK will service your butthole and then Siofra will now work on him licking and sucking off your shit off his dick.

You be his gay partner abi friend

SenecaTheYonger:

Andriod AI is a homosexual F-ag. There's no hope of love there.
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

You don craze normal

I will send you an email later.

This account was registered with a disposable email that I can't access.
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by AndroidAI(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

I love big black gbola, so I don't mind kneeling down to take DaddyCK. Sucking is my hobby. But no she needed. Give me two men instead tongue
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's the denial for me

Which tells me of a connection

You never jam pussy wey go make you straight

Daaaaaaamn!! I believe you kiss πŸ’¦πŸ‘
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Alright

SodiumValproate:

I will send you an email later.

This account was registered with a disposable email that I can't access.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Runs Girl / Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.