Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? (3071 Views)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2009
Yeah. . . Why?

Like especially when you dont want to follow them or you dont want to agree with their needs, they will go rough on you. . . Why?

E.g.:
I'll give you a case to make it clear to you. . .

I was in the football field watching my baby play football. Than theres this guy whom came up to me and he sit right next to me. Than after that he indroduced himself and la di da bla bla bla. . and than suddenly he asked for my number and I didnt give him and soon he put his hands in my pocket out of a sudden and grab my handphone.
I tried to grab it back from him and soon he grab me and he almost kiss me! i freaked out that I screamed. my bobo saw it and he ran over to us and punched this guy down and he pulled me in the car and we both drove home. Than after like a few minutes, I notice my arms was bruised up all over. . . MY GOD. . . That guy is rough ooo. .

------------------------

Or like before theres this guy whom admitted his love to me and I told him Im not interested and when I wanted to leave his sight he grab me on the arm and it was painful and he was being rough, , i told him to let go and he wont and it gets more painful.

-------------------------------
yeah something like that.

so why do men have to be so rough? dont they have any feelings? or did they not realize that they are ebing hard and rough? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Sissy3(f): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2009
prolly lack of self control. a genuine guy will always respect your feelings and know when to stop
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2009
But is there such thing as he is use to being rough maybe just cause he works in the rough sector?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Sissy3(f): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

But is there such thing as he is use to being rough maybe just cause he works in the rough sector?

highly doubt it. some use force coz they think your no actually means yes, so maybe if they try hard you will eventually give in
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2009
LOL grin Sissy, how do you know this?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Sissy3(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

LOL grin Sissy, how do you know this?

hahahaa grin grin cheesy cheesy not 4rom experience oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by MoneyRule(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2009
What a wierd conclusion!
Two boyz and you are already generalizing?
Check again!
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by ayeesha: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2009
going by the topic, i thought the poster was refering to the bedroom department *why should i be thinking in that direction embarassed* grin
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Sissy3(f): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2009
ayeesha:

going by the topic, i thought the poster was refering to the bedroom department *why should i be thinking in that direction embarassed* grin

lol cheesy cheesy grin grin

dirty mind tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Omolola1(f): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2009
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR MUSCLES! grin
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by lovereigns(f): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2009
Quite a number of them are so rough, to be sincere.
Some are just like that they believe that it makes them gain control,but not all of them ,some still have good measure of respect especially for women,it is based on individuals. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by rhufffryda(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2009
I think this gabrwly (sounds more to me like gab, weasel) posts dumb thread, Beats me.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Uby40(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2009
just a typical case of a shalllow minded dude. i think for a dude to try forcing his way to get an acquiantace from a lady spells out how much he's lost his mind. most,but not all men, feel its a man's thing to dominate their ladies,and at the long run,they end up scaring her.soon she starts pretending,and it tells on d strength of d relationship. on a more wide note, i think it is another level of inferiority complex that drives them to such heights.we'll never get the best out of any kinda lady when we try 2 always enforce things to always go our way.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Hollysmile: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
@gabby, the so-called 'rough men' you come in contact wit, treat/handle you jus de way u present urself to dem.
You probably may be too saucy, raw in the way u refuse their offer or ur dress sense - guess u dress too cheaply.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by ayeesha: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

lol cheesy cheesy grin grin

dirty mind tongue tongue grin
[/quote

cnt blame me o! was probably thinking of the deed when i read her post. wink
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by ayeesha: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hollysmile:

@gabby, the so-called 'rough men' you come in contact wit, treat/handle you jus de way u present urself to dem.
You probably may be too saucy, raw in the way u refuse their offer or ur dress sense - guess u dress too cheaply.

speaking from experience by any chance?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by showbobo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
Yes Gabry. . . . . Rough gurls attract Rough guys cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Hollysmile: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Ayeesha, not in anyway, speakin from experience. I'm way too cool for dat kinda life style. You can tel it from my I.D.
Like a poster just said (d post after urs), that bad gals attract bad boys! So, what do u think?
Gabby knows why such kinda guys approach her.
O.K! Imagine what her b/f did at de pitch (what's de difference b/w his approach and dat of a tout?). Does dat tell u de kinda guys she's attracted 2?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

hahahaa grin grin cheesy cheesy not 4rom experience oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, since you mention it, I would presume its from experience now  grin

MoneyRule:

What a wierd conclusion!
Two boyz and you are already generalizing?
Check again!

U want more? Those are just examples like I said in my post. . . I have more. . . Most men surrounding me are always rough and hard. . .  Please read carefully before you post. Thank you.

ayeesha:

LOL! grin cheeky naughty lil devil you  tongue

lovereigns:

Quite a number of them are so rough, to be sincere.
Some are just like that they believe that it makes them gain control,but not all of them ,some still have good measure of respect especially for women,it is based on individuals. cheesy

I guess you are speaking from experience?

Omolola1:

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR MUSCLES! grin

How bout those without muscles?

Uby40:

just a typical case of a shalllow minded dude. i think for a dude to try forcing his way to get an acquiantace from a lady spells out how much he's lost his mind. most,but not all men, feel its a man's thing to dominate their ladies,and at the long run,they end up scaring her.soon she starts pretending,and it tells on d strength of d relationship. on a more wide note, i think it is another level of inferiority complex that drives them to such heights.we'll never get the best out of any kinda lady when we try 2 always enforce things to always go our way.

Yes ooo. . . This case reminds me of those women beaters.

ayeesha:

Ive never weared a sleeveless blouse left alone tube or a skirt shorter than my knees so how can you say its because I dress too cheaply? Why? You have experience that before abi?

rhufffryda:

I think this gabrwly (sounds more to me like gab, weasel) posts dumb thread, Beats me.

LOL and you're so dumb to even clik it and send in a dumb post  tongue
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hollysmile:

Hollysmile:

@Ayeesha, not in anyway, speakin from experience. I'm way too cool for dat kinda life style. You can tel it from my I.D.
Like a poster just said (d post after urs), that bad gals attract bad boys! So, what do u think?
Gabby knows why such kinda guys approach her.
O.K! Imagine what her b/f did at de pitch (what's de difference b/w his approach and dat of a tout?). Does dat tell u de kinda guys she's attracted 2?

Your idea of dressing too cheaply is. . . . . like. . . . .

And what? U think that Im bad and evil thats why the bad guys whom happen to be hard and rough comes after me? Give me a break. This aint some fiction movie. . .

showbobo:

Yes Gabry. . . . . Rough gurls attract Rough guys cheesy grin

Mind you I aint rough to begin with
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by IFELEKE(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Poster,
Is your present Boyfriend Rough?
If your answer is No then I suggest you change the subject matter and stop generalising.
Some,NOT all guys are rough and I know you will agree with me too that roughness is not limited to the menfolk.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
My bf is kinda rough. Like when he sleeps, his body movement is kinda rough and sometimes he acidently pushed me or something like that.

My brother and father is the same too.

And so are my male housemates
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
Testosterone. And upbringing.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by spikedcylinder: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
Maybe the guy in your example was high on crack.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Hollysmile: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Gabby, u just exposed urself. If ur boyfriend's kinda rough, what took u to him - bad/rough boy attraction. Right?
Abegi, i'm outta here!
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
Seun:

Testosterone. And upbringing.

Maybe jor undecided

spikedcylinder:

Maybe the guy in your example was high on crack.

High on crack? LOL grin

Hollysmile:

@Gabby, u just exposed urself. If ur boyfriend's kinda rough, what took u to him - bad/rough boy attraction. Right?
Abegi, i'm outta here!

I see theres two type od roughness here. One is the abusive kind like the one in the example and the other one is just naturally rough like maybe he could not help but to accidenly break something or spoil the windows cause is actions are too rough. . .

To me, I mean both types. . . And I see it in rather most men so why are they like that. Thats what Im asking here.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by IFELEKE(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

My bf is kinda rough. Like when he sleeps, his body movement is kinda rough and sometimes he acidently pushed me or something like that.

My brother and father is the same too.

And so are my male housemates
Then Sweety,
You are magnetically inclined/attached to the rough ones and you too must have acquired some roughness overtime. grin

Don't Generalize.
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
IFELEKE:

Then Sweety,
You are magnetically inclined/attached to the rough ones and you too must have acquired some roughness overtime. grin

Don't Generalize.

Lets talk about you. Are you rough? Like do you happento find yourself spoiling any household things? or maybe when you walk you sometimes accidently banged someone or accidently laid a hands on someone or something?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by yme1(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
@gab
not all of them are rough but they are some whom are just stubborn
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

@gab
not all of them are rough but they are some whom are just stubborn

But would you say that perhaps out of 100%, maybe 70% are rough?
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by yme1(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
no i would say 60% of them are
Re: Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral? by Hollysmile: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
@y me, that do u mean 60?
I think it's 30%. Oops! Let's make it 40.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? / what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? / When Should You Introduce Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.