Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact (27589 Views)

Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Lionmachala(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Op.. abi na u dey disturb the girl for sex, abeg talk true. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by faceLAGOS: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
I think this shit might be true.

Since both of you are going to leave some kind of energy bouncing around/in the shop or office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by SodiumValproate: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by faithfull18(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Get married bro and stick to your wife, joining to anyone not your legal spouse sexually makes you one with them.

You exchange a lot of other things asides body fluids, sex isn't just sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by lendahand(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Of all your problems, casual sex with a stranger is the one that burdens you the most??

Lord have mercy!!

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by sylve11: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, You can actually bring a Girl and Fcvk her in your Shop or Office.

BUT
Make sure ur Sperms does not Spill on the Ground when u cum! sad

Once this Happens, dat Shop or Office is DOOMED and Struggles/Poverty awaits you, the Fuccker! embarassed undecided

Hmmm cool
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by phemmyfour: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Does sex in the office brings bad omen? My shop neighbour always disturb me for sex. Am realy scared. What do you think?
It's a myth.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's fun tho

I can't forget my office babe

Goodness

tongue
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Does sex in the office brings bad omen? My shop neighbour always disturb me for sex. Am realy scared. What do you think?

Make I no lie

I once did this in shop den(while serving my boss) it was fun tho

I don't know about the myth or the fact if it brings bad omen cus i dey sell market and I handled the shop well na the shop my boss sef don use buy car and build house for Lagos

Why i can't do it now even in my stores na cus i fit afford 1500 short time and i love being free and comfortable in doing the do

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by sylve11: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
ednut1:
There is nothing like bad omen there. But you are creating future problems for yourself with that neighbour. If she sees you other women she might harm you or even spread rumours against you

Valid. cool
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:

Find an hotel or any other beffiting place....

Well, think about the implication of adultery...

Then, even a white man who does not believe in superstition will never allow u to fk in his office of establishment/investment....not for any reason
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Metrofox(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is this question coming from a grown man?
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
lol ask if white men ask these types of questions 😂😂🤣😂 . If she’s giving you green light enjoy yourself it’s all a mental thing just don’t be too familiar with her or you’ll lose concentration on your business
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
No try am oooo..

U better run better package outside ooo..

What if she is sent to ruin your business...

Businessman....

No all pussies are pure and juicy oooo....

Na u know!!
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by ceejay80s(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
fact
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by iammolise(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
No, she is just 20, waiting for a man to wife her, but am not interested, just sex and she's ok with it.
A woman can never pressure u for sex with no second agenda. Just use condom sha and prerare for more reqests.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Benbelor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
All this talk about how sex in the office brings down the success of that business are just what our elders coined to scare us from doing it because the whites do it and nothing happens. Put you know we are not Whites and our cultures are different.

Just to be on a safe side it’s best not to desecrate your place of business, take her to a hotel and do the do after all its cheap.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by icarealot: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Still wondering how this made it to FP. Wtf is Nairaland turning into?
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Flier: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

BUT

Once this Happens, dat Shop or Office is DOOMED and Struggles/Poverty awaits you, the Fuccker! embarassed undecided
There Is nothing like that you can sex anywhere.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by DisLifeSha: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nak am well well. No big deal

Andyvilly:
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Dogalmighty17: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:

What do i think?
Well i think you should first go back to school, learn to spell, polish your english, mind your business and stop making a fool of yourself on nairaland!
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Hotice085: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:

Na shop u de call office, nonsense
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Pymetrics: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
No tangible reasonable advise on the front page.

Don't you see you're engaging in adultery? Either in office, home or hotel. This is bad, sinful and unethical. Fear the day you will be alone in your grave when you will be questioned of your acts.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Isabi4lov: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Your shop neighbour or your girlfriend which one .

Anyways if you wan knack, knack with dignity ashewo house dey affordable grin
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Buharidgeneral: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Most african superstitous beliefs stems from what our elders are trying to discourage us from doing.
Exactly
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by rickleye: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Put on a condom and have fun . Life is to short .

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by fotadmowmend(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

BUT

Lolz
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by okoroemeka(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
just myth,my father always hammers it into my head if I have sex in the car it will suddenly knock engine,I have nacked some many times in my cars that it surely must knock engine,knock gearbox,knock steering,knock tyres and even go up in flames but no it is still working perfectly

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by premierlead: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Don't let bad thing befall you just because of immediate gratification...there are so many ill fortune girls out there, ahnie is a testifier
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Jesterinjay: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Weey kaay o! what if is bj or masturbation. sperm spills everywhere and everyday in brothel yet it booms.
grin grin grin
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by makurdiliki: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
OP, state your sex. If you're a man, I suggest you assiduously avoid that woman. You know, sex is what gives certain diabolic charms (e.g., talk and do) their potency. And, since you don't sound like someone who women throw it at regularly, I suspect that's why she's offering it.

Once you have sex with her, you'd start doing whatever she says. For instance, she'd ask you for a large amounts of money and you'd give it to her―even though it's the money you were meant to use to restocked the goods in your store. You'd keep doing asinine things like that till your store goes out of business. Then, another tenant would move in and she'd try the same thing with him. Ask about the previous occupant of your store.

Even if there isn't a nefarious plot behind the offer, I'd still advice you to separate your business life from your sexual life. So, when there's a problem in one it wouldn't affect the other. Remember the sayings, "Don't shit where you eat."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.