Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact (27582 Views)

Myth Or Fact : Majority Of Naija Babes Are "Walking Dead"? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by tk4radi: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Where is the time to do that if in the heat of the moment, she usually comes during working hours.
If you plan it well..,, then you have to lead her on.
She will definitely come again at the right time.

If not, she is not serious about it.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
It depend on who you're fokn, some dey bring good luck, while some dey bring calamities.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by tk4radi: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
No, she is just 20, waiting for a man to wife her, but am not interested, just sex and she's ok with it.
Ok.
She's not the owner of the shop?

You nko??
You're the owner of your own shop?
(Or an attendant/salesboy)??

(If it happens, and people get to know, your Oga is getting to be the next person to know -- that is, if you're an attendant)
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Yankiss(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Andyvilly:
Does sex in the office brings bad omen? My shop neighbour always disturb me for sex. Am realy scared. What do you think?
Everything is in your mind. You have been conditioned to think so. If you knack her there, expect bad luck. Take her elsewhere joo. Dont play where you work. That's the slogan. Dont do in your shop whether it brings bad luck or not.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Willy2432: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
dayleke:
Yes, do it in the shop now, noftin go happen.
Na just "fabu".
Just make sure say shop no dey open when you do the do. Before opening or after closing.

😁😁😁

Op forget those menial jobbers advising you to have sex in your business spot. If you know the struggles that comes with securing and booming businesses.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by sulakishop(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
The fear of kpekus is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by dayleke: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Willy2432:

Op forget those menial jobbers advising you to have sex in your business spot. If you know the struggles that comes with securing and booming businesses.

I no be the OP o
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by litaninja(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
So the bad omen or luck is location sensitive? Like If you find a suitable across from the shop, all is fine and dandy, however knacks in the shop is where the bad luck draws the line right?

Una superstitions get as e be

Andyvilly:
Does sex in the office brings bad omen? My shop neighbour always disturb me for sex. Am realy scared. What do you think?
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by hardbody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
I use to knack back to back in my office before covid and we started working from home. Guess what? I have gotten promoted twice and the company keeps doing well YoY, so what silly myth is that? Oyinbo dey knack on the go, on the street, by the shop corner, every and anywhere. Naija una own too much
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by kapplexcons: 1:28am On Jan 23, 2023
lol

Karemarealty288:

What's the business of dropped sperm and poverty.........did America get less richer when Clinton dey Bleep Monica Lewinsky for office?
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Shorty1980: 3:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Fire down noting
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Ajeeb: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Andyvilly:

Don't ever try it

Never
And
Never
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by JasmineQ(f): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Don't be pressured to do something you will regret in the future. Be firm in your decisions and do not feel bad turning some one down.
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by me4323753: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2023
Andyvilly:
What if my business fall as a result of it?

People with diff mentality. so to Bleep for office now dey spoil business…. jesus. hahaha

me i don do ham no be once. business dey go smooth well. Oga Bleep b4 you lose ham
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by me4323753: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2023
drololaaof:

It is bad in the office or shop ,because you don't know the person you are having sex with,it is more spiritual than what people think about it.
Why not go out to elsewhere either hotel or short time place if you desired to have your pusy serviced. Don't let the neighbour took undue advantage of you . He will be coming to take undue advantage of you .
Everytime nahin una dey get bad mind. so person no fit fu*k in peace now. nawa o. make i do dey comot from this country
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by LastProphet: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
brain54:
Yes…

I ain’t the religious type. But I remember doing something like that in my office were I ran my private business back then and a once flourishing business started having difficulties until I finally packed it up.

I remember the two times I also did something similar in a car on two separate occasions and I had accidents that same week. With two different cars on different occasions.

Not being the religious type it took me years to connect the dots.

To be on the safe side you can rent an hotel or use your home. True, it may just be coincidence but Better safe than sorry.

As a rule I never sleep with my staff or have personal relationships with those who work for me. I also will never engage sex in my business/work premises!

Asides the spiritual or religious whatever it’s not even professional or ethical.

You have learnt, op follow this to save yourself unnecessary problems
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by omron(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
It depends...I know some rich men who does this but kep getting richer....except bad luck follow u ...enjoy ursef ..I don am wella b4...e no get any repercussions just make sure u sanctify the office with anointing oil after u bleep her
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by DonroxyII: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Andyvilly:
What if my business fall as a result of it?
if you imagine you Businesses will fall it will fall because you don't have the emotional Maturities to shoulder the Sex !

Verdict: Don't Do it !
Re: Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact by Higgies(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I work directly at home and only go to the office once in two week. But my home is the number 1 Sodom and Gomorrah in Nigeria.

Have my business failed or Bad luck ever follow me in life?

NEVER!!!!!!!

All those believe na pure Lamba.

TB people...🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? / Romantic Awkward Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.