Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) (38770 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by sleek214(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
He's lucky. Nobody assigned any to me. I paid for my accommodation

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Mindset is damaged, thank Goodness we escaped Nigeria average mentality. You may insult me, but this is just the truth. Sane society care for every living thing, life, even animals.
Nigeria is far from sane. I don’t know how else to preach it to you.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Mosquitoes go kill u
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by nedekid: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Haba, Nigerias have been thrown to the dogs. From early stage you are programed not to expect much.
PDP bot chairman claims to have "responsibly" blown 1. 4 billion on accommodation for bot members!
Thise are the kind of people we have in the helm of affairs. It is not as if the money is not there. Only a mumu will say Nigeria does not have money. No moni, no moni, but their kids are abroad living large, they fly first class, private jet, live in high rise serviced apartments at at cannery warf etc, yet we will see folks of this forum claiming no money as naija "exports nothing".
Supprisenly this same copper might be one of those shouting Appdp on this forum.
Well as I always say, we deserve what we get, once day we will have sense. Meanwhile the righteous will survive.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
This look like a remote area nah, when you are giving a house, you are the one to make it to your taste nah.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by realestate99: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
NYSC should be scrab ASAP. It has over work it usefulness.

OBI really has a lot of work to do as soon as he has been sworn in , I'm very sure he'll do the needful.

However, I'll urge every sane Nigerian to get his or her PVC and let's usher in a Dawn of a New beginning through Peter Obi.

Self deception is a disease. Your case is like a woman that has only one Child and the child got involved In a fracas , a neighbor shouted her name and said , your child is fighting outside!!! and she replied , which of them?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Splitmind: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2023
The fool should be grateful he has the chance to serve our beloved Nigeria. Complaining about silly things like accommodation won't do you any good. undecided

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by uba1991: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

OBI really has a lot of work to do as soon as he has been sworn in , I'm very sure he'll do the needful.

However, I'll urge every sane Nigerian to get his or her PVC and let's usher in a Dawn of a New beginning through Peter Obi.

I can confidently tell you that Obi is not winning this election. Advise Obi to join hands with Atiku so that APC will not happen to us again.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Was he expecting a duplex with lekki standards? He see roof over him head e no happy..... If he doesn't like the state of the place, he should renovate it to his taste and stop complaining!!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by samonak(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Cry not my beloved country.

This accomodation is even a 5 star hotel compare to some NYSC camp hostels and toilet.

But as long as Zainab, Amaka or Tinu can visit him in the room to collect the holy rod of Zebulun and Naphatali, I see no problem with it, after all is just a period of 11 months.

By the way, I heard this place is far better than Siofra boyfriend apartment.
Guy you get bad mouth gaaan! Lol

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Ednan:
These people doesn't have pity for human being
That was how I was told by the principal of the village school I was initially posted to that I should join 2 ladies who were already sharing a room and become co-roommates with them, after rejecting the idea a so called indigene of the village who's a professor and has a very good uninhabited building told me to call down that he's going to get me an accommodation. Omo, na mud house the man go put me, I just ran from the village and never looked back.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Rubbish NYSC NYSC😝😝😜💀
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Bros you are lucky that your own has modern facility present even enclosed with door sign grin grin grin in kogi state all round you shit inside the bush under the sun or in the rain with dedication to previously shitted shit by other people grin grin grin
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:
Most States that disrespects corpers like this, seldom produce enough corpers themselves. The policy behind the national youths service corps needs to be revitalized to solve problems like this, including stopping issues related to bribery in postings!

Btw, why is it that we don't see northern Fulani girls down South "serving their fatherland" as corpers but southern gals are packed like sardines and shipped over to those ever Hot desert hyenas up north to play an mess around with?

Northerners go to service prepared. They go with some extra money, so they can rent an apartment if the ones they are given is not comfortable for then.
They don't go on blaming Government for everything.

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2023
You have option, to manage it or look for a better one with your money, simple life
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Starboytwo:
Nigeria is far from sane. I don’t know how else to preach it to you.

Make we continue like that or start from somewhere?
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Davedblues(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2023
then wat happen to thousands of staffs on nysc?
G00DHardDick:

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:
Many reasons I always refuse federal suggestions and rent my place while in service.
How many times did u serve bra, (no oofense)

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by bhella10: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Almaigaa:

Northerners go to service prepared. They go with some extra money, so they can rent an apartment if the ones they are given is not comfortable for then.
They don't go on blaming Government for everything.
I don't just understand some people.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by GoodCane: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
uba1991:
I can confidently tell you that Obi is not winning this election. Advise Obi to join hands with Atiku so that APC will not happen to us again.

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by TheChameleon: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
tyinfinity:
You are even lucky to be given accommodation

Didn't get an offer for accommodation.

If I had gotten this...would have respectfully declined instead of coming online to rant.

They at least offered the fool.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Mindset is damaged, thank Goodness we escaped Nigeria average mentality. You may insult me, but this is just the truth. Sane society care for every living thing, life, even animals.
You picked my brain bro. Damaged mindset. This is exactly why Nigerian politicians are boldly destroying the system- followers with damaged mindset who will defend every nonsense they dish out. Pitiable .

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by TheChameleon: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Free 3some opportunity ...you refused.

If they were fine ladies, would have jumped at the chance.

Dybala11:

That was how I was told by the principal of the village school I was initially posted to that I should join 2 ladies who were already sharing a room and become co-roommates with them, after rejecting the idea a so called indigene of the village who's a professor and has a very good uninhabited building told me to call down that he's going to get me an accommodation. Omo, na mud house the man go put me, I just ran from the village and never looked back.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
That's Nigeria for you..

My own room for Katsina when it rains i have to keep like 6 buckets everywhere to hold leaking roof

Some years ago

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by uba1991: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman
what do you expect from APC spokesman? The truth is that Atiku is the only candidate that can get Atleast 25% from all the 6 zones.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by GoodCane: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2023
uba1991:
what do you expect from APC spokesman? The truth is that Atiku is the only candidate that can get Atleast 25% from all the 6 zones.

Kwankwaso stands a better chance of getting 6% from each zones than Atiku and Tinubu combined together
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by NACE13: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2023
That's terrible. You are coming to serve based on national assignment; The state or organization could at least provide something better than this. I'm sorry about this, bro. You deserve better.

Mine was a well-decorated self-con in Osun state. Forever grateful to my boss and his wife who made sure I was well-taken care of. smiley

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by juman(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Based on what in the pictures o.
The accommodation is good.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by doneback04: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Nysc we show you shage in this country, u can imagine where someone will stay cheesy cheesy
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by juman(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2023
I served with a state ministry, no accommodation provided.
This corper´s lodge is better than the place I eventually stayed.
The toilet was through "shot put".
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by uba1991: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Kwankwaso stands a better chance of getting 6% from each zones than Atiku and Tinubu combined together
I am not talking on assumption, I am speaking in reality.
I want you to Mark this message.
Atiku is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.