Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) (38777 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pickmycall:

I hardly see northerners in nysc uniforms.Do they serve?

The guys at the NYSC headquarters make sure that they're not posted down south, especially the females. Where any is posted to any Southern state, she is immediately redeployed to the north even before the orientation is over. Do your checks. I mean say fulani ladies.
Meanwhile according to Mallam El Ruffai, Southern ladies serving in the north are regarded as prostitutes. His words not mine...

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by marostan(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
G00DHardDick:
NYSC should be scrab ASAP. It has over work it usefulness.

OBI really has a lot of work to do as soon as he has been sworn in , I'm very sure he'll do the needful.

However, I'll urge every sane Nigerian to get his or her PVC and let's usher in a Dawn of a New beginning through Peter Obi.

That line, "every sane Nigeria". That's the watchword.
So if you know, you know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.