Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) (39298 Views)

Corper Shows The Meals They Got Served At NYSC Camp / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Srredkita(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Wow very nice...

Make d coper dey play undecided

Most of my Nysc mate from foreign Universities and private Universities in Nigeria den had to rent an apartment after wot Nysc gave to them was nothing to rite about....

If he can rent his own place fine, if he can't... make he manage ham
it's a pity
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
I'll be happy to have such accommodation. The accommodation is better than the one in my PPA where me and my friend leave.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by GoodCane: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
uba1991:
I am not talking on assumption, I am speaking in reality.
I want you to Mark this message.
Atiku is the next president.

You seem lost out of touch with reality.

Kwankwaso stands a better chance of getting 6% than Atiku and Tinubu combined together.

This clearly shows obi is the next president of Nigeria. Go and write it down
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by charlizonto: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2023
It is part of serving your Fatherland...for better for worse grin
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2023
TheChameleon:
Free 3some opportunity ...you refused.

If they were fine ladies, would have jumped at the chance.

They were beautiful ladies of course, one is a fellow Yoruba and the other is from Bayelsa State. Even though the first lady I mentioned is extremely beautiful and I'd have fancied a chance with her, I still have shame and morals na. After those people gave me the accommodation that looked like poultry I just japa from that village cos they're not ready. Imagine a village where there's no electricity, no water, no tarred road and the network reception there is always poor, yet I initially decided to stay cos I was moved by the deplorable state of things in that school. The infrastructures have totally decayed, most of the teachers only come to school like once or twice in a week and most of them live in Enugu City. The school could really do with a chemistry graduate, but giving me a shitty accommodation is where I drew a line. I can't spend a year away from civilisation and still get to suffer living in a dilapidated mud house. Till date the principal of that school is still annoyed cos I left.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
It's a pity he was looking forward to a penthouse suit.

The scope of this service scheme is completely lost on many individuals.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:
NYSC should be scrab ASAP. It has over work it usefulness.

OBI really has a lot of work to do as soon as he has been sworn in , I'm very sure he'll do the needful.

However, I'll urge every sane Nigerian to get his or her PVC and let's usher in a Dawn of a New beginning through Peter Obi.

Òbí kọ, obi cola nut ni

Day dreamer grin
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Prokaryote: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Maybe you should have taking your family house along. You think Nigeria government have plan for anybody,you should be grateful it's not a shafted apartment where you have to do short put to deficate. My advice, manage am,na just 1 year. You will only feel the pain when you no see job after passing through this.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Idiot complaining about this luxurious apartment.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by brain54(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2023
What were you expecting…

A five star accommodation?

Na still previous corpers misuse that place!
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by yaki84: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:
Nigerian Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accomodation Assigned To Him (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrrfWChjbL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I believed that place was okay but successive corp members messed it up.
If the place no suit u, go rent 5star hotel dey.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Pickmycall: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:
Most States that disrespects corpers like this, seldom produce enough corpers themselves. The policy behind the national youths service corps needs to be revitalized to solve problems like this, including stopping issues related to bribery in postings!

Btw, why is it that we don't see northern Fulani girls down South "serving their fatherland" as corpers but southern gals are packed like sardines and shipped over to those ever Hot desert hyenas up north to play an mess around with?
I hardly see northerners in nysc uniforms.Do they serve?

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Pickmycall: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
charlizonto:
It is part of serving your Fatherland...for better for worse grin
Why do lawmakers earn jumbo salaries?They should have reduced it to a minimum wage level if they truly want to serve their fatherland.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Cry not my beloved country.

This accomodation is even a 5 star hotel compare to some NYSC camp hostels and toilet.

But as long as Zainab, Amaka or Tinu can visit him in the room to collect the holy rod of Zebulun and Naphatali, I see no problem with it, after all is just a period of 11 months.

By the way, I heard this place is far better than Siofra boyfriend apartment.
Siofra's boyfriend get apartment? Who dash am? Person wey dey sleep under bridge

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by uba1991: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You seem lost out of touch with reality.

Kwankwaso stands a better chance of getting 6% than Atiku and Tinubu combined together.

This clearly shows obi is the next president of Nigeria. Go and write it down
byeeeeee. I don't talk with children
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by craves(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
If he cannot stay let him redeploy na... Na by force to do service. Afterall na fellow copper pass out from the room
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
treatise:

The corps member has an edge over others essentially when you realize members are largely expected to secure accommodations for themselves. The individual can reject it and opt for better stuff at personal expense.
that's true though.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Japastic: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thank God you're given one. In my case it was Orman on your own.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
EBMedia:
Nigerian Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accomodation Assigned To Him (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrrfWChjbL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
your own better supposed I get my own pictures to show. you for for go do testimony for church
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:
Many reasons I always refuse federal suggestions and rent my place while in service.

Which one is always?

You did NYSC more than ones?
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by akins33: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Durin my days,poo dare not catch you @night..no toilet.. Bathroom was terrible.

i travel to another town jus to poo.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by katoto: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
owobokiri:
Most States that disrespects corpers like this, seldom produce enough corpers themselves. The policy behind the national youths service corps needs to be revitalized to solve problems like this, including stopping issues related to bribery in postings!

Btw, why is it that we don't see northern Fulani girls down South "serving their fatherland" as corpers but southern gals are packed like sardines and shipped over to those ever Hot desert hyenas up north to play an mess around with?
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by fayomim: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

OBI really has a lot of work to do as soon as he has been sworn in , I'm very sure he'll do the needful.

However, I'll urge every sane Nigerian to get his or her PVC and let's usher in a Dawn of a New beginning through Peter Obi.

Stop over hyping him should incase in messes up. I have stop doing that long ago. This are politicians and remember that they will fulfill their own personal interest before national interest.

No allow politicians use you fight your neighbours ohhh.
I almost get myself into such mess. Just watch as things unfold. Make dey no go disappoint us
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by izubext007: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Apartments that has spacious toilet space is poor? Guy u for come Jigawa .
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
U even get luck say dem give you apartment n toilet.....ask us wey serve far back in 2009 for adamawa state (gaanda) wey we rent house from our 9750 then n dey even bath outside
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by UNDFTD: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Serve Nigeria and end up in shame! Do NOT vote in the 2023 selection. Support the disintegration of Nigeria! Nobody can fix Nigeria not even Peter Obi...it's rotten to the core.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by ceaser: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Yeah, I agree. It should be scrabbed, if only for the sake of protecting the youngling from being taught murderous English by some aspiring overconfident corper teachers.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by ceaser: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Yeah, I agree. It should be scrabbed, if only for the sake of protecting the youngling from being taught murderous English by some aspiring overconfident corper teachers.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by GoodCane: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
fayomim:

Stop over hyping him should incase in messes up. I have stop doing that long ago. This are politicians and remember that they will fulfill their own personal interest before national interest.

No allow politicians use you fight your neighbours ohhh.
I almost get myself into such mess. Just watch as things unfold. Make dey no go disappoint us

Comrade, Peter Obi will do exceedingly well. If e no do well, we go remove am. The power is now in our hands. Nigeria youths have woken up.

Join us and let's vote massively for peter Obi. Together we can get it right this time around with PO
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nigerian leaders don't have conscience at all. Even a goat won't be comfortable in that so-called house.
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by tolulope967: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thank God u got one.Thank God u got one....
Re: Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) by papaa4: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
In a life time u need to taste d good n d bad, for u to make choice in any tin u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Salutes Brother For Helping Her Graduate And Complete NYSC / COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.