Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? (1083 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by AllKnowing: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Really, what?

We’ve got a problem, us MEN. I’m all too convinced that it’s never been about the women we meet; whether black Nigerian girls or foreign white women, tall or short, petite or curvy, beautiful or facially-handicapped. Who made us to always want more? Who deceived us that MORE was owed to us.

Here’s the cliched path in the life of an average male. We find a woman and it’s all sunshine and rainbows for as long as our virile sex hormones find her attractive. 6 months later, we are compelled to find someone new to get in bed with. A never-ending cycle!

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by jeyselassie(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
AllKnowing:
Really, what?

We’ve got a problem, us MEN. I’m all too convinced that it’s never been about the women we meet; whether black Nigerian girls or foreign white women, tall or short, petite or curvy, beautiful or facially-handicapped. Who made us to always want more? Who deceived us that MORE was owed to us.

Here’s the cliched path in the life of an average male. We find a woman and it’s all sunshine and rainbows for as long as our virile sex hormones find her attractive. 6 months later, we are compelled to find someone new to get in bed with. A never-ending cycle!

who is this one

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by JoeRizzla(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2023
And who made women to be entitled to several men money ❄️❄️despite not knowing how they Hussle for the money !?!

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Ask your god of men, perfect one should be apostle Suleman.

5 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Eyinju112(f): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2023
Na our fore mothers cause am. They worship our fathers and made them convinced that they are polygamous in nature. If the way our fathers cheat then, our mothers have it back to them, that nonsense mentality would have stopped.... look at the whites, the man cheat like this the woman does same. African fore mothers are the cause of the mess we’re in...

1 Like

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Goodlady(f): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
jeyselassie:
who is this one
Someone who's saying the truth howost of you guys think/act.

Op, you are blessed for saying the truth about men. Lors of them need deliverance.
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Berrityga: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2023
My own be say I just wan fuccck all the girls for the whole wide world. I no know wetin you dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by jeyselassie(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Someone who's saying the truth howost of you guys think/act.

Op, you are blessed for saying the truth about men. Lors of them need deliverance.
and you are different because you are a lady.
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by youngreva(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Berrityga:
My own be say I just wan fuccck all the girls for the whole wide world. I no know wetin you dey talk.
same here 😂😂✅
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Patriotsleague: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Women should accept their position, and open up to polygamy.
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Qatar2022: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
AllKnowing:
Really, what?

You get problem not we
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by AllKnowing: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Qatar2022:

You get problem not we

Kk
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Bluezy13(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eyinju112:
Na our fore mothers cause am. They worship our fathers and made them convinced that they are polygamous in nature. If the way our fathers cheat then, our mothers have it back to them, that nonsense mentality would have stopped.... look at the whites, the man cheat like this the woman does same. African fore mothers are the cause of the mess we’re in...

And how has that worked out for them so far because stats has it that they have higher rate of divorce compared to the Africans
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Blunttruth: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
AllKnowing:
Really, what?

The problem is thinking with dicks and not brains.
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by Stawner16(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
They won't shag you bro😅
Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by DonroxyII: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
AllKnowing:
Really, what?

Testosterone is the Problem and the Hardships of the Economy !

Many Men can't Man anything grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Exactly Is Our Problem? by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eyinju112:

Haba, Imagine the Future Generations blaming You for Making Gay out of Men

Reason am Deep ...

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Kills Herself After Becoming A Man / Please Help,palmpay Has Carried My Girlfriend / Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.