Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar (65890 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mrfixitt(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:
Those who hate this man and want him de ad are too plenty ooooo - they want to ki ll him physically dem fail - now they are after his reputation - hmmmm angry
Stop being naive and gullible. Suleman is a randy prophet and I know a lot of my colleagues he has doked over the years
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sucess001(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?

Too many people can't be lying
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by CodeTemplar: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom

After abortion number one, what took her back to this so called evil apostle the second and third time and is just opening her eyes to the error in sleeping with a married preacher of the gospel?

Seem like Nigerian illuminati want to finish that so called apostle kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by cheras1: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?

PR
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by CodeTemplar: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Stop being naive and gullible. Suleman is a randy prophet and I know a lot of my colleagues he has doked over the years
heard or you know?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by miketayo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

CAN is more corrupt than apostle Suleman, Catholic Church that started CAN has left it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by casualobserver: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Are you not stupid as a woman to get pregnant for a man married man 3 times and even more retard3d to publicly state it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by workchopNG: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

In as much as you're in order, but what do you have to say about the Mercedes GLE worth $75k he gifted Daniella Okeke? This one has a proof because the Lagos State vehicle registration website shows the SUV was registered with the pastor's name.

What do you have to say about such a gift?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
When there is a common accusation against one person over and over again by different people, there just might be a link somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sageb: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by SIONKPO1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
She said she got Pregnant 3times as supposedly exposed as she claims.
So she couldn't use condom,pills to prevent pregnancy and she should tell us where she bought the Abortion Pills.
Moreover,both parties are Adult.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by miketayo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
blowjohn:

No be so them bin setup R kelly?

Setup R Kelly? R KELLY IS 100% guilty. Give him the chance tomorrow he will still commit the same crime, the man is cursed
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by bizhop01: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Who will have sex with old fulani prostitute without protection
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by casualobserver: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
sageb:

Apostle Suleiman and Nollywood actress scandals is like 5 and 6.

Nollywood actresses and sidechicking are like 3 and 4

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Aguiyimba(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jashub:
We need a paternity test to verify what you're saying . So aunty , where's the child ?

Oga, wetin happened to your eyes glass?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Honeydenz(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
So the investigation done on the Benz he gave Daniella Okeke which revealed he registered it in his name is not an enough proof ABI? You want to see Sule live on video where he's having sex with them before you believe his immoral behaviours, I promise you that you won't see that

Don't mind him. The so called apostle is fake and that's the bitter truth. Not 1, not 2, not 4 nor 5 different women accusing him of the same thing and they re there contemplating if he's innocent or not. Some Nigerians have low IQ, it's so sad. If u are a lady, just dedicate ur self to church activities for two months, and see if the pastors of that church 19 out of 20 won't start making advances at you. This is an old news. Any man, who allows his wife, daughter or sister moves too close to a pastor, expecially the young ones, is on his own. Period. Experience is the best teacher!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by miketayo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingray10:

I am not saying he is above sin.
These people are paid agent. Without being told you should know. They attempted to kill him of recent. It didn't work, and kill one of the suspect so that he won't confess. Instead if you to think of who want this man down by all means you are here saying he should be suspended. Well done

That attempt showed he was in business with some shady people, made matters worse.
I m not saying he is guilty or innocent, but if he is guilty shouldn't it be between him and his wife, which one is our own.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by olab059(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
The man don fresh o. It seems he has stopped what they have been alleging he used to do.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Lying against a man of God has it's own consequences (KARMA)
Shut up my friend. Why must you be daft
Can't you open your eyes and see that the prophecies are fulfilling. Many false prophets and false teachers and pastors at the instant of Satan the devil will rise in this last days. Who dash Suileman man of God 😠😠😠
Siuleman is god of men for ignoramus like you and his church members. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mrfixitt(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
heard or you know?
Can't you comprehend anymore ? I said I know not heard
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
say this to my face .. and you're finished

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by SIONKPO1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:
When there is a common accusation against one person over and over again by different people, there just might be a link somewhere.
Most personS Said that Buhari was/is a Boko-haram member,does it mean he is?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Karma Kee you dia 😠😠😠😠😠
Ignorant mofo
Don't worry the downfall of that bastard god of men who can't control his small prick just started. Mumu everywhere. They fear their devilish pastors more than the way they fear God.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Fredoh(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

You’ve just said my mind.
The story doesn’t add up. Even if they run package. Does coming out to say it publicly make the ladies a Saint?

Unless there’s evidence that cannot be repudiated it remains an allegation!

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Irupetepete: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Ha, alimo, padimo
😂
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Romanoff:
Nkan be o.

Bishop Kukah and Bishop Oyedepo who are very vocal about the government have never been caught in a scandal like this.

What is so special about this apostle wey na only him dey get this kind scandal?

What do these women stand to gain by accusing him?

I
His not an Apostle. God never called him. One day, that his charm will die and your eyes will open. Apostle of Kpekus. That's his calling.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Suspend him for what? Mere allegations?

Please go and relax your head somewhere, you're drunk.
Which mere allegation. That guy is fake. You guys are too naive and spiritually blind to see that. He exhibit the traits of a false prophet as contained in the Bible. Una go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Most personS Said that Buhari was/is a Boko-haram member,does it mean he is?

Yes he is by virtue of his inability to expose the names of the sponsors cos his govt has claimed many times that they know the sponsors.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sylve11: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na wa o sad cool
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by SIONKPO1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Toks2008:

Yes he is by virtue of his inability to expose the names of the sponsors cos his govt has claimed many times that they know the sponsors.
You are funny ooo
That still doesn't proof that he is their commander
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Integrafamoo: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

Have you done any investigation? Does the narrative sounds real to a reasonable mind?

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Graficient: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
That's why they tried to kill him the other time and it didn't work. Now they are sending more karashikas to tarnish his image. Jesus Christ and His servant Suleman has victory over every marine kingdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.