Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar (65883 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Abuventure: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Everyone wants to you suleman trend
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by danhans(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Go to court and leave me alone,are you a baby
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Sholaayeni070: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is it only Apostle Sulaiman are in this country,we need to think about it.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Saao(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Lying against a man of God has it's own consequences (KARMA)
allegations too many against one person. All through Rccg, Dunamis or winners owners, nothing like sex allegations against them so why him always?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by wonder233: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
The Otobolizer again?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
blowjohn:

No be so them bin setup R kelly?

No na aliyah set up R kelly. lolz

Na r Kelly setup himself. Goat wey no dey gree hear word.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by DriveByKiller: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
A prostitute has no homour or integrity.

This dirty bitch says she suffered a pang of conscience so she did a public confession. As a hook up girl she admitted to be, why was it only the pastor's name that flowed from her lips?

What about all the nobodies that fuxkcked her mogot tawtaw
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Playthepianos: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jesuschristus:
One million evidence is not enough for the gullible, they will keep supporting the randy pastor

Also, the more gullible take everything as an evidence without first examining it.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by 2016easy2017: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
I swear these pastors they enjoy wella.

65% of all church members are biological children of the pastors of each church. If you doubt it, let's do general DNA for every church. Except Adeboye
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by RealityGod: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom

This are not new allegations. Come on. People make mistakes.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?
So the investigation done on the Benz he gave Daniella Okeke which revealed he registered it in his name is not an enough proof ABI? You want to see Sule live on video where he's having sex with them before you believe his immoral behaviours, I promise you that you won't see that

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by realmiracleakab: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
shut up end time member of an end time pastor
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mrklemo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Halima Abubakar, when you been dey collect for anus, collect for mouth and p.ssy, dey flex money, buying this and that... You called it grace... Pls sort yourself out... Don't disturb us with your bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
This man is a legend grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by kezienaira: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?

Stop talking absolute nonsense oga.
How can numerous women be saying same thing bout this man eveytime
In another 1month or 2 another will timeout to say same thing
At least one must be true.
He's not the only pastor in Nigeria.....Stop talking nonsense.
How many have he seriously sued or wealth with to teach others serious lesson?

How many women are talking about ibiyeomie and pastor Chris like this

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by staga: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Where are the children from these concocted pregnancies?

Would it not have made sense to carry at least one of these ones and give birth, from where a Paternity DNA test can be conducted?

By the time God will finish dealing with this woman for all the lies and concoctions, she will get sense in hell!
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by staga: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
kezienaira:

Stop talking absolute nonsense oga.
How can numerous women be saying same thing bout this man eveytime
In another 1month or 2 another will timeout to say same thing
At least one must be true.
He's not the only pastor in Nigeria.....Stop talking nonsense.
How many have he seriously sued or wealth with to teach others serious lesson?

How many women are talking about ibiyeomie and pastor Chris like this

Where is your proof? Talk has no place in any court!
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Suspend him for what? Mere allegations?

Please go and relax your head somewhere, you're drunk.
Is he the only pastor in Nigeria that he's always being mentioned in this immoral thing? Why are other popular pastors not called out for things like this?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by RoyalBlu(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Estoy tan sorprendido lipsrsealed🙆
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Originalsly: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=BannedUser post=120280499]

The fact that he hardly sues any of them (Stephanie Otobo especially) for defamation of character says alot. grin grin angry

loathing.

Good point.... a man like him will drag a wrongful accuser to court.

Which one did he sue? ... he is not foolish to sue any one of them and risk facing undeniable evidence against him. As in what would he say to defend himself when asked why a Benz registered in his name is pretty much owned by an accuser? If people can't discern .... then they will accept all that declare themselves MoG and will never find the wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by gfelo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
I doubt all this allegations, somebody want to tarnish this man's image, persecution in one form

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by PlayMaker14: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Is he the only pastor in Nigeria that he's always being mentioned in this immoral thing? Why are other popular pastors not called out for things like this?
Ask those Alfas drilling boys in the mosque. They'll have an answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Nicolo360: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

Una no dey taya?
Why only Apostle Sule? The randy pulpit criminal most put his dick to check.

Kilode gan?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Okoroawusa: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gods of men....

I no dey put mouth for all this kind talks.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Pickmycall: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
The bleeding could be for his advantage to rituals.
Pastor don use this girl destiny take renew him Jaz.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by AlhajiSani1461(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Every disappointment is a blessing this man of God will live long and see the end of his enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by SerikiFulani(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
A large amount of popular pastors in Nigeria are fake and into the occult.

I don't support rubbish but the easiest way to be rich & revered in this country is by being a pastor..... Christians don't read their bible,they just follow their pastor's word.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by ATLIEN2027: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom

How can they when most of them are doing the same thing. Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by maikes: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
so all this actress be olosho abeg make una arrange one for me on hookup 08142982986
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by HaneefahRN(f): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

Which oloriburuku man of God

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by loucbou: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sharrap there

Pascalloyd:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.