Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar (65912 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Marpol2021(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Shut the Bleep...
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Obdyaks: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ps.34.19 - A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
False accusations are not strange in the kingdom. The lord and his apostles couldn't excape it.
WHY IS THERE NO SIMPLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS FALSE ACCUSATIONS?.IF THERE IS WHERE IS IT. IN WHICH COURT OF LAW IS A MAN JUDGE SIMPLY BECAUSE NON EVIDENTIAL ACCUSATIONS WERE MADE ON HIM YEAR IN YEAR OUT SAME ALLEGATIONS DIFFERENT LADIES NO EVIDENCE.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by missidy: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
He is seriously sick and looks like a ghost now. Check for news on him, Biodun Fatoyinbo.
Herbiodun09:
Who still remembered this pastor from tanke area in ilorin. Was it coza?

Several allegations and denials. Where is he today?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Naustine(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
DrinkWater10:

I think Ms Stephanie posted pictures and videos

Nah, she posted a screenshot of them on facetime and a picture of his supposed d**k.. and u know those could be photoshopped
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Justbehave(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
This just confirm the fact that all our female celebrities and actresses are all ashawo. Very shameless set of people who sees nothing bad in sleeping with anything once money is involve. She was shouting grace while she was enjoying his dick and money.E diooots
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by CursedOsuPigs: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?

Nigerians are so deliberately gullible a d run away from the truth. Almost 7 people have come out to accuse this man now and all you can say is that they all probably belong to a cult. Chai!

Is Suleiman the only pastor in Nigeria?

So many religious but grossly ungodly people.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mercury12(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
I can't judge. Judgment is to God.
He know who lied and who tell truth and whoever did right according to the law given to us
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by DrinkWater10: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Naustine:

Nah, she posted a screenshot of them on facetime and a picture of his supposed d**k.. and u know those could be photoshopped
How about the car Daniella Okeke posted with plates, registered in Suleiman's name?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Passionate1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
2016easy2017:
I swear these pastors they enjoy wella.

65% of all church members are biological children of the pastors of each church. If you doubt it, let's do general DNA for every church. Except Adeboye
Adeboye is not a Saint. .
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Japastic: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Lying against a man of God has it's own consequences (KARMA)
What is not kn9w to men is know to God.Who are you to say she lied or otherwise. Where you there?

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Madups(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?
what you just said is the total truth!
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by buzorcharles(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

U need to upgrade ur 512mb brain.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Madups(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
But i still Wonder why nobody is giving Ms Abubakar the sticks too? How can you take in three times for someone that is not your husband. How una dey take do this thing sef?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by AMI3(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't understand why are they saying all these things. Did he force them? Were they not consented to it?

Most of you ladies are from the pit of hell.
Are u not who tempted the man?

Thank God when u had the Fu*k u where not a minor
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by edoairways: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

They are mere allegations without sound evidence.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by edoairways: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
MITCHELL96:
So this scandal still hasn't died? 😯😯
😧😧
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by DriveByKiller: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

it is a sad commentary of the human specie that I could count 138 fools in nairaland including you who liked your silly post.

What an emotional sob you are.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Shebbs: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

You be goat! Does all of these sexual scandals from different women confessing look like lies to you? Why would several women from different countries, background and work field even think of lying against a man of God?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

Do u have any evidence that he did this? Even if he did, no man has the power to judge him except God.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Nyanabo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
One incident might be termed a mistake, two maybe coincidence, the third and fourth time is a pattern. I don't care if Mr Sulaiman is guilty or not, I won't judge.

But one thing I can say is that he has to step down as the leader of OFM. He has being bring disrepute to the body of Christ for years. He has to step aside so the church can begin cleaning itself.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Johnnycife(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
I won't say much, even if all these allegations are true, they've just ruined the whole saga when they sent assassins to exterminate him. so thus many people won't believe them. Why send people to kill him when he is under intense fire. Nevertheless, all rumors have some iota of truth in them.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by haywhy80: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dialpad:
This man again.... something is clearly not right, why would several women claim same thing about one "man of god"

Infact, the matter tire me oooo. There's no smoke without fire.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by bizzibodi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
This allegations is one too many...let his swear with his Jupiter's cock.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
He did it. Although I don’t believe he has the power to make her ill. She needs to go figure out the cause of her illness and take it seriously so she can get better.

But yea I believe they were sexually entangled

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by SIONKPO1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

No,you are wrong
What if Halima is lying,and moreover both parties are adult.
Shame on Her.she looks like a manipulater

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Ficeo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
What of saying the truth, what happens?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by amuwo1980: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Get the fork out devil , God hates ppl like u who lies against him

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by omokab: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
keep your dirty gutter shut . A man of God or a man of Satan. Not only one woman was accusing him of fornication and not two but you chose to be blind because of religion. Tomorrow the idiot will come out and be saying he sees what will happen tomorrow or who will win the election . He can only fool somebody like you.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by amuwo1980: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pastor Fucker Pastor for the girls , this one go don spread herpes across the world
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mrfixitt(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Africans are too gullible. So you believe he's been framed up ? Suleman is a randy man and I know his sexual activities with many of my colleagues in Nollywood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.