Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time (38794 Views)

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Soldiers Detain NAN Photojournalist At EFCC Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Originalsly: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
How did the bus get there if it has transmission problems from jump? ... and the two buses delivered to this company? Are there widespread reports of this model bus having transmission problems? Something is wrong with this picture. I suspect sabotage at NAN ... somebody does not want the company to use Innosson vehicles .... and I want to believe Innosson doesn't have good trouble shooting technical employees.

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Fiscus105(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
michlins:
Nigeria demarkets her own in every possible way. Issues like this are handled with confidentiality. How do you expect other countries to patronise your own if you do something like this

Hope you read it in full.

.... Where they said, they made several efforts and wrote several letters, yet IVM , refused to respond.

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Cullinane: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
OsunOriginal:
What do you expect? Ibo-made vehicles grin grin grin grin
Which one is Osun manufacturing? Is Osun even manufacturing anything at all? Ordinary toothpick you can't manufacture, you come here dey make noise. Ode!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by hollywater: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Volkswagen recalled Passat in 2009/10 due to break failure, even the MD resign because of that. The useless Afonjas tribal bigots will do anything to bring Igbo Man down.

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Watcharena: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
OsunOriginal:
even US-made f35 advance fighter jet has errors from factory so is not a new thing

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
What of the 20,000 others that are circulating around Africa without any maladdress or complaint?

There's one long bus user near me. He takes it out every Sunday

Peter Obi's Secondary School fine blue buses have been running non-stop across Anambra for about 12 years now

The G5s and most especially Ikenga (the most bought)

If that particular one has a fault, Innoson should carefully look for a replacement.

But 5 out of 6 of his cars are confirmed very good and price worthy.

The star price: Ikenga.

I trust I will buy an Innoson one day. An Ikenga.

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by NewNg1: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba and tribalism

Who told you he is Yoruba ?
Don't be deceived by names on Nairaland and beside because of one Tinubu supporter doesn't give you the right to generalise.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by adenigga(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
OsunOriginal:
One chance vehicle.........

4 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Karmaisme(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
sreamsense:
This is how they are trying to package fake obi as Nigeria president just to drag Nigeria backward. Obi was given one party (APGA), he grounded it, made it unproductive and ran away. However, Tinubu was also given one party (ACN) to manage, he remained steadfast, grew the party from one party till it conquered PDP and also produced many fruits in terms of political mentors.

Obi governed small Anambra with fake growth statistics that have been described as next to nothing while Tinubu governed Lagos that is 10 times bigger than Anambra in term of population ratio and brought true, unfaked growth to Lagos which Soludo even saw by inviting Fashola to teach Anambra staffs on good governance because obi growth was fake, successor governors couldn't drive any tangible benefits from it. For me, Tinubu will handle Nigeria better because I need real growth and not Aba-made fake growth

1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Fiscus105(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
You paid N49million for 30 units of buses.
Which is less than 1.3m per bus. This is how you want to patronize your country.

Innoson was founded in 2007
Toyota was founded in 1937
And you want Innosson to be like Toyota. The government of Japan funded Toyota why innoson started and funded itself from the scratch.

The government of Sierra loan bought vehicles from Innosson and have not had any problem but Nigerians instead of supporting their own brand keeps marketing their brand because he is an Igbo man.

Obi is coming and Nigeria shall be great again.

Hope you know, Toyota do recall several of their vehicles from different parts of the world if they discovered errors in build up?

......if almighty Toyota could make mistake, how much less IVM.

Stop supporting wrongdoing all in the name of my tribe or religion affinity.

3 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Cullinane: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Which is less than 1.3m per bus. This is how you want to patronize your country.

And you want Innosson to be like Toyota. The government of Japan funded Toyota why innoson started and funded itself from the scratch.

The government of Sierra loan bought vehicles from Innosson and have not had any problem but Nigerians instead of supporting their own brand keeps marketing their brand because he is an Igbo man.

I don't even know why Innoson took that rubbish contract sef. N49million for 30 units of buses is trash. The National Assembly bought what they paid for. Innonson should not expect all these abokis and their afonja slaves to patronize them. Innonson should focus on conquering other African markets. Innonson has what it takes to dominate there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Unclefemolala(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Oga 30-seater bus is different from 30 buses

It's 1 bus which cost almost 50M and yet Innoson couldn't give them a good product

Later when they patronise trusted foreign products you complain

I am sure a Nissan or Toyota 30 seater won't be more than that or even cheaper

5 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
OsunOriginal:

O logbon Lori. Agbaya oshi
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by StJasper(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Your half baked education will take you nowhere positive. They paid 49m for just one single bud

4 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Eastlandx: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba and tribalism
Check the name of the man that wrote the return later.
These people ethnic bigotry is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Unclefemolala(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Cullinane:
I don't even know why Innoson took that rubbish contract sef. N49million for 30 units of buses is trash. The National Assembly bought what they paid for. Innonson should not expect all these abokis and their afonja slaves to patronize them. Innonson should focus on conquering other African markets. Innonson has what it takes to dominate there.
Always read before you comment

How can it be 30 buses when it can't buy 30 cars

It is one 30 seater bus, yet IVM sold refurbish trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by BossGerald: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
NewNg1:

Who told you he is Yoruba ?
Don't be deceived by names on Nairaland and beside because of one Tinubu supporter doesn't give you the right to generalise.

You're right oo, I have many yoruba friends, very social and learned...sometimes I wonder why yoruba Muslims are so tribalistic
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Cullinane: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba and tribalism
I am a Delta man, that has travelled to all parts of the country and the Yorubas are the worst at tribalism, pride and arrogance. Living in dirty environments. Idiotic ridiculous set of people. I am based in the US now and I avoid them here. So loud and annoying set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Almaigaa: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, that's Aba made substandard INNOSON motors grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by BJanta: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ibos and fake products. Hnnmm
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Minjim: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
qtx:

Stop that man!. Even Toyota recalls new vehicle from buyers. Stop displaying executive ignorance. see image beow

Why can't inosson recall too instead of allowing customers to complain?

Does inosson just roll out its vehicles without doing testing by customers?

Before selling a a product most manufacturers first give them to possible buyer to use for some time get feedback.

Inosson would have discovered the defects themselves if they do this
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Corrinthians(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Imagine this idle boy advising a billionaire,....because he's in possesion of a stolen smart phone.
Even a madwm once adviced Pandora Obidiøt.l, and he was glad for it. Recall? grin grin

Anyone can advise an ibo man.

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Legitmatazz: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
This company wan spoil their market

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by bhella10: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Shut up! Didn't you read message? Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by unite4real: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Not 30 units of buses but for a 30 seater bus. The N49M is for one bus.

How could you imagine 1.3M for a bus that has 30 seat. If you double that money, you will struggle to get a second hand Corolla 2006 not to talk of brand new bus.

Please read the story again

5 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by JOemmy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lalar27:
Why Is it that anything that comes from biafra land is always fake and substandard now innoson lol
If innoson want his car to survive the Nigerian market I will advise the man to move his factory/plant from Anambra and take it to either Lagos ogun or Ibadan where there are a lot of skilled workers that will be willing to work for his company.
He should learn from dangote bua and other billionaires that have big market in Nigeria this is what they did and their markets survived.
Anambra have no skilled workers most of them are unskilled compared to Ibadan workers
This is the advice I have for innoson if he want to really achieve like dangote or bua

Ur suggestions and advise makes no sense what has the west contributed to the growth of innosson for the CEO to be encouraged to move to ur yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by VGlobal: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Oga read very well and comprehend, the said amount is just for 1unit 30 seater Bus. 🤔
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by AlwaysPositive: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lalar27:
Why Is it that anything that comes from biafra land is always fake and substandard now innoson lol
If innoson want his car to survive the Nigerian market I will advise the man to move his factory/plant from Anambra and take it to either Lagos ogun or Ibadan where there are a lot of skilled workers that will be willing to work for his company.
He should learn from dangote bua and other billionaires that have big market in Nigeria this is what they did and their markets survived.
Anambra have no skilled workers most of them are unskilled compared to Ibadan workers
This is the advice I have for innoson if he want to really achieve like dangote or bua

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by BossGerald: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Cullinane:
I am a Delta man, that has travelled to all parts of the country and the Yorubas are the worst at tribalism, pride and arrogance. Living in dirty environments. Idiotic ridiculous set of people. I am based in the US now and I avoid them here. So loud and annoying set of people.

I live in onitsha and I've been to Asaba, Asaba is more developed than their region(except lagos) yet they always project other cities as bad except theirs.

Imagine someone living in slummy Ibadan insulting someone from Asaba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by bizzibodi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Innoson should have done this quietly...instead of dodging their customers....now see d damages this has caused.
I advice them to concentrate on 3vehicles types and master it...let them put more resources on tricycles production.nigeria has a large market for it.

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by unite4real: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
bhella10:
Shut up! Didn't you read message? Ode!

Even after he broke it down to one bus at 1.3M he still could not realize anything wrong with what he posted. Q whole 30 seater bus for 1.3M.

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

Comprehension problem always with you guys, that’s why you want to force the pandora Lieing machine on us.

The statement says 49m for a 30-seater bus. Meaning a bus that has 30seats inside

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.