Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? (4200 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by DrBRIGHT1: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
why is that girls always carry hand bag everyday everywhere but guys none?
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Pweety4me(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Well who are we refering to? everybody get dem own category.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by DrBRIGHT1: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
cry cry

Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster
as a man:
do you need to carry emergency panty liner/pad?
do you need to carry ALL the make up and beauty products out there?
do you need to carry comb/brush to fix your weave?
do you need to carry a mirror to apply all the above?
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by BABE3: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
Guys don't? Well, they do. I know a lot of dudes that carry handbags/purses/messenger bags/big a$$ wallets.

Some dudes even use Laptop bags to "cover-up". The content of some lappy bags are interesting ---lip gloss, hand cream---etc. grin

Carrying handbags is not really a "gender" thing. If you need a container to hold your stuffs, then go for it.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
BABE!:
Guys don't? Well, they do. I know a lot of dudes that carry handbags/purses/messenger bags/big a$$ wallets.

Some dudes even use Laptop bags to "cover-up". The content of some lappy bags are interesting ---lip gloss, hand cream---etc. grin

Carrying handbags is not really a "gender" thing. If you need a container to hold your stuffs, then go for it.

Words taken out of my mouth. Or fingers lol.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Mynd44: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Why would I carry a bag? I love having both hands free
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by 190smh: 2:14am On Sep 07, 2011
Not only bags they now carry DRUMS filled with ground nut Oil
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by nassiwa: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2011
girls have a lot of stuff they need to move with as compared to men and i guess why girls rarely move without hand bags as compared to men.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Beync(f): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2011
Op, can i buy you a hand bag?
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by LongOne1(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2011
Some Men use man bags
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Vicjustice: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as a man:
do you need to carry emergency panty liner/pad?
do you need to carry ALL the make up and beauty products out there?
do you need to carry comb/brush to fix your weave?
do you need to carry a mirror to apply all the above?

[size=35pt] Best Answer [/size]
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Vicjustice: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2011
BABE!:

Except you're talking about guys carrying School, Official or Business Bags, i don't see why any guy would carry Handbags with them wherever they go unlike ladies who do so to every party or occasion, carrying handbags containing emergency stuff, [size=16pt]I THEREFORE DISAGREE WITH 99% OF THIS QUOTE[/size]
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by BABE3: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^Why are you shouting? Disagree with me, Yh, but at least be civil about it.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by WebSurfer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
na generational curse, for all girls/women, no be thier fault
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Vicjustice: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
BABE!:

^^Why are you shouting? Disagree with me, Yh, but at least be civil about it.
Does it also mean that your username is shouting at everyone cheesy?
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by 190smh: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
WebSurfer:

na generational curse, for all girls/women, no be thier fault

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM TREE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Goldieluks: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
What a silly question,its like asking 'why do guys always carry their wallets about'
To put important stuffs of course.
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by 190smh: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
[size=24pt]^Important tins like PAD AND PANT (Prounced PA-I-NT)[/size]
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Your font is too bold for ma liking,ok i get your point.sissy tongue tongue^^
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by BABE3: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ verizon; No, it does not. There's a huge diff. I'm not addressing my name at anyone. You, on the other hand, were "talking" to me-- internet etiquette.

Were you trying to get my attention (so bad) or you were just being creative (coz I noticed you added color) ?
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2011
Long One:

Some Men use man bags

And some men are hand bags
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by MrsChima1(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
It seem though the men are jealous of our handbags. Suspect! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is That Girls Always Carry Hand Bag Everyday Everywhere But Guys None? by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^
Yeah right

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice / Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.