Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election (22603 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu’ Emerges In N’delta; Threatens 2023 Election / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Obiamaka0101: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2023
When I see messages like this I forced to ask how some certain people reason ….. There will not be election in your area and you think it will solve the problem.My brother if you don’t get your PVC and vote Peter Obi Bala blue or atiku will become your president and by then the shege you go see na Shegebanzaa
Be wise

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Sellyou247: 1:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Low budget militants with canoes as war ships....I know the candidate sponsoring this grin

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2023
worldTina:
Because of small guns that will just enter some people's hand, they will start talking nonsense

be like say you know them
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 2:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

that is why people respect Tompolo, Ateke, because they were fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control, not these hungry bandits. Death to boko haram and their families, death to these dumb bandits.

some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by arantess: 2:54am On Jan 24, 2023
bestman09:

Never under-rate anyone with firearms.

It always start small but the end won't be known.
God help us
Tell them

The Niger Delta creek wars of years ago chop plenty soldiers head....
Fighting in the creeks is a different ball game altogether
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by dochenaj: 3:52am On Jan 24, 2023
These people no get sense at all.

If there are no elections in your area, na Buhari you do?

Common sense is not so common these days.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2023
CheapHomes1:

some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Go your state and region and talk about them, you know nothing about my region. Fools. Is there environmental degradation in Niger Delta or not, is resource control our right or not. This dumb flaat head animals go dey talk for people matter, Ipob wan use all of una for sacrifice grin
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
omo ale grin
Your mad father
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Go your state and region and talk about them, you know nothing about my region. Fools. Is there environmental degradation in Niger Delta or not, is resource control our right or not. This dumb flaat head animals go dey talk for people matter, Ipob wan use all of una for sacrifice grin

You haven't answered the question. some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question. some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Go ask your papa and Ipob question.

You fools should learn to focus on and mind your state. Other states and regions issue is not your business. Blockhead fools go play with your slow mates. Na your papa you go ask stupid questions, or go creeks go ask them boys.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Go ask your papa and Ipob question.

You fools should learn to focus on and mind your state. Other states and regions issue is not your business. Blockhead fools go okay with your slow mate. Na your papa you go ask stupid questions, or go creeks go ask them boys.

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Ask Obi why he supports ipob killing igbos, raping your women. Block head subhumans.

Are all igbos dumb, or is it the flaat head, your brain minerals too low cheesy

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Ask Obi why he supports ipob killing igbos, raping your women. Block head subhumans.

Are all igbos dumb, or is it the flaat head, your brain minerals too low cheesy

The question still remains unansered. some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Patriotsleague: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2023
CheapHomes1:

The question still remains unansered. some of you can easily be deceived. how were tompolo and ateke "fighting for the right cause, against oil spillage in the Niger Delta affecting the people, and resource control"?
Focus on Obi the thief. Soon we will chase all saboteurs from our region. Stupid cannibals.

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by CheapHomes1: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Focus on Obi the thief. Soon we will chase all saboteurs from our region. Stupid cannibals.

Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Goddyrichie(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2023
jimmyolasun:

walai... boko boys no dey hide face aside their leaders
Boko haram was sponsor by 90% northern politician that’s why when they arrested them they free them and tell us they have repent so don’t compare
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Emperorone(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2023
Thieves
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Your mad father
Ori baba e ti gbale grin grin
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Okudiover(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2023
This is the same script they are playing with Simon Ekpa and co. Have you seen armed terrorists in the north or even the Oduduwa sessionist movement saying there would be no election in the areas they wield power? I am not fooled one bit. It is not a coincidence that this group emerged now as election approaches. This tactics is another deliberate ploy to reduce SS and SE votes.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Mrsoft3(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Mshew...they don't know how to speak English, they won't last...its shows they don't even know what they want and what to do, they simply lack strategy
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by altteemy: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2023
South east and south west arned groups suddenly saying "no election". Sounds more than fishy to me.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Sanctecosma(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Only God knows who is sponsoring these ones
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Litmus: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Wipper7000:
Instead of these idiots to ask their Governor about the Billion of Naira that was refunded to their state they are here making noise

Your suggestion requires brains , shouting while dancing and shooting guns in the air is more labour intensive like digging roads and carrying hods that require no thinking, which is why donkeys are just as capable labourers.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by adecz: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
WhizdomXX:

You deserve malt. Although these are Bayelsans.

Such groups operate in a region
and don't necessarily limit their operations
to a single state.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Killermamba: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbIr4p61Rrg

...Sends strong messages to President Buhari, N-Delta gov

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-new-militant-group-force-of-egbesu-emerges-in-ndelta-threatens-2023-elections/amp/

Bunch of fools looking for easy pay out. Make una go work jare. Lazy boffuns
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tompolo has been paid to take care of people like this, that's how hooooge the contract is...
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Artemis444: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
worldTina:

For your Academic Assignments like Projects, Power points, proposal Turnitin check, kindly check my signature for contact details
Hi, do you have material for this math project topic (Solutions for linear equations using matrix method)? I am trying to arrange my work, anything would help... Thanks n how much and how fast?
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by worldTina(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Artemis444:
Hi, do you have material for this math project topic (Solutions for linear equations using matrix method)? I am trying to arrange my work, anything would help... Thanks n how much and how fast?

Yes,but please check my signature you will see my whatsApp number there,for the time,we work according to your deadline and the price is negotiable 🙏
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Artemis444: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
worldTina:

Yes,but please check my signature you will see my whatsApp number there,for the time,we work according to your deadline and the price is negotiable 🙏
I Will look for someone with WhatsApp installed in their phone n message you.
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by worldTina(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Artemis444:
I Will look for someone with WhatsApp installed in their phone n message you.

Alright no problem
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by Ehmmah588(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
My God... No be Gbolodi the catfish be dis?....This small boy that year don turn militant leader... Dokubo and Tompolo God will punish you both for destroying this boy cry
Re: New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election by headbasher96(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Make them go collect their share from tompolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Payback A Business Loan / Wife Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband / Newborn Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In A Refuse Site In Delta. Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.