Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? (28486 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by echodrum(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Are they beautiful? undecided undecided undecided

'Image of God' sense of beauty...yes, but, are they really beautiful like literally?

Could be their beauty is on ghost mode.
I didn't know what you mean by "are they beautiful"? Are they ugly?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by freenature: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

So, Bishop Oyedepo too is Fulani?

Dude stop driving this matter to a place with no end, let this matter sleep.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
In the underworld men and women looking for charms to gain favour in the eyes of men need the blood or semen of popular actors, musicians, footballers and so on to make their fortune jass to hit big time.
If it's all about sex there are more beautiful and sexy looking ones out there but they don't have what the men of the underworld needed for promotion. undecided
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

If there were others, it would be documented.

Moreover, Jezebel was after Elijah because of a grievance arising from Elijah slaughtering the prophets of Baal

Why are these women after Sule? What are their grievances?
Elijah killing the prophets of Baal affected their worship of Baal...

Maybe Suleiman has killed many prophets of Baal.
The man plays too much with fire.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On May 06, 2023
ultimateprof:
The truth will soon come out!
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm".
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.