Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? (28482 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by samuel051: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

How did you come to this conclusion?

I started this conversation to actually hear from those who know like you.

As bad as our law is, it is still fairer than most of us. The law assumes everyone is innocent until proven otherwise(even the law of God).

How we judge before trial: If domestic violence, the man is guilty. If sexual allegation involving a minister of the Gospel, sh/e is guilty as charged...

Pray tell how you know

Suleiman is a womanizer,reason he relocated his church from Benin to Auchi.

When his ministry was still young,same controversies were trailing him up and down,just that internet wasn't as popular as it is now so people didn't get to read about it.

We that grew up where his church was situated in Benin then saw everything.

As for Danielle okeke,the car she and apostle denied buying for her registration plate was ran and it showed Suleiman's name.

Both Suleiman and Danielle denied they had anything initially,when he was bursted, registration was changed within 24hrs,story made fp here.

Danielle has a child for Suleiman,she and her daughter stays abroad.

Suleiman is a cultist and he keeps sponsoring his cult group financially till tomorrow, it's an open secret.

And you think a cultist can't he Randy.. people are just supporting him blindly.. man is guilty.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
About Princess betraying Iyabo Ojo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7537610/iyabo-ojo-unfollows-comedian-princess

People who pay these people know why they enlisted those who act to make it look believable. Problem is that they're really not good at acting. Honestly.

Conflict introduced to make it seem like the Princess' character betrayed Iyabo Ojo just to cast the latter as being reluctant to squeak when goal is clearly to add yet another layered episode.

The scandal framework behind this is robust. They should do better if this campaign must be a thing of Oscars.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by DrinkWater10: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
LosC:
People should be wise enough to discern.
For instance, let me use Otobo’s case. When you doctor something or accuse someone for something the first time, and you discover that this accusation went viral or it gathered momentum, you’ll restrategize on how to push for a second one, using the same method - Knowing fully well that the first one gave you the attention you needed but didn’t yield much result.
Now, when you push for the second time, same accusation but different person, you’re gathering more momentum and at the same time changing the mindset of many towards the accused. People will start doubting the genuineness of the accused.
By continuing with same method, it’ll look like you’re winning the battle against the accused.

You can use someone in your office as an experiment. Gather like 4 people, give them some good cash, then label them a rapist with the backing of a top Director in the organization. By the time two women accuses such person, others will start doubting the accused, thereby causing almost everyone in that office to believe the accusers(ladies).

Because of your hate for the church, you’ve joined the multitude to stone a clergy even when there’reno evidences against him.
Daniella Okekes Car Number plates were registered in Suleiman's name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
samuel051:
Suleiman is a womanizer,reason he relocated his church from Benin to Auchi.

Thank you for the element of cultism you've brought to the table.

Sexual immorality, cultism, money laundering...

Please for which of these are they trying to kill him for? Also, is it the women, cultists or some other persons that are after him?

Let's go technical

1. Did you check the registration for the car yourself or you were told?
2. Is there a way to validate it's authenticity?

3. Please share paternity report for the said child between him and Danielle Okeke.

Ayam waiting for this.

#Thinklets

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by mbahdi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
How can someone still be surporting apc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by jimetagambo: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
That's Suleiman's fetish - ejaculating inside actresses. His favorite are the ones with big bakassi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by UncommonLogic: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Useless Sulewoman one of the criminal pastorprenual fraudsters brainwashing the gullible Nigerians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Moh247: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Suleiman is an Adult for God sake .. he never raped anyone
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Meandmycrew(f): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Justbehave(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
All Nigerian female celebrities are Ashawo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by tianshie(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
@judedwriter

Most definitely looks like paid acting.

some people have been asking that, 'why always only Suleiman'?
Well...there were seven thousand prophets in Isreal yet Elijah was the one Jezebel was after, duh!

The other prophets never 'called down fire'. Plus they were so silent on issues Elijah didn't know they existed except God told him.

Do the maths

You're responding to your alternate account. Ku'se. O ni ku're. Failed blogger.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Espelbengz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is he the only clergy? Apostle should answer to his God n stop embarrassing the body of Christ! This is one too many!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

I'm not saying Apostle is innocent though. Only God knows this.

#Thinklets

Christian brother paid to defend the randy pastor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Wickedfact: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

#Thinklets

They paid you money to defend Johnson, you ended up exposing him to more ridicule.

Spits on your empty head.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by omonnakoda: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets
You are not saying anything intelligent or sensible
It sounds quite stupid

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by merits(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets

Are you blind with all the proof? gullible and irrational follower.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Oddfinder012: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Op WAAKAAAAA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by easiest(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets

Yes because the Nollywood actresses no get shame and remember that there maybe many other females out there who are not actress and still victims by the same pastor. There always element of true in all allegations against him sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Greenfusion: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you are saying all these because a pastor is involved.

I am certain you would not hesitate to believe these women if the accused was El Rufai, Buhari or even Tinubu.

In a sane Christian family, Suleiman Johnson should have long been suspended. But every time, we are proven right that there is no Christian family in Nigeria. Just many denominations headed by powerful CEOs (call them GOs if you like).

If 5 babes decide to frame u up just becos they know u wud b suspended, does it make sense?.....if it was that easy, i think we should just arrange with babes and get anyone suspended.......if there are no proofs why think of suspending someone.....its very easy to frame and arrange stories. I don't think it would be fair just to jump into conclusion
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by jeffoe(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
most crime usually have patterns humans are sometimes predictable. this are what pyschologist
studies maybe he prefers this categories of women

13 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
Suleiman is an Adult for God sake .. he never raped anyone
How do you know?Are you the custodian of his penis?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Alawode01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
By question is,what do they want to bring out from all this allegations and two this thing has become a thing of the past.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Moh247: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
How do you know?Are you the custodian of his penis?

Did he rape you?! If yes go to court and stop disturbing our social media space
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
So? That they have that in common is the more reason they're telling the truth: those are the types of women he goes after. It can't be a coincidence that they're all lying, c'mon now. This man is the common denominator in all of these, not them.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Albert0011(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
There is no smoke without fire.
A friend of mine that's work's in of one the top hotels in Benin city told me of recent that a certain pastor from Zambia that came for a church program.

The pastor told my guy to arrange babes for him, my friend even told me he was calling apostle Suleiman in his presence.
He was asking my friend if he knows Suleiman.

My friend googled about this pastor and found out that he was very popular pastor in Zambia.

Fear these men of God o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by omonnakoda: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Did he rape you?! If yes go to court and stop disturbing out social media space
So your mother actually consented?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
merits:

Are you blind with all the proof? gullible and irrational follower.
Wish I know who the 'they' you refer to are.

I do this freely. Would 'they' paid.

Just my observation and opinion. I believe I have right....
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
judedwriter:
That's what they are paid to do: acting!

She's acting a paid script against the esteemed apostle.

Esteemed who ?

Your fardaa

9 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Akharmony: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Actor meet actress.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Moh247: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
So your mother actually consented?

No but your mother did and enjoyed me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

No.

It is because there has been one too many accusations.

If I gather 5 people, pay them at random times to accuse you of rape, that makes you guilty right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.