Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? (28414 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Enemyofpeace: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Op the question is, why always him? Is he the only pastor with prick in Nigeria or his own prick is bigger and sweeter than others? Abeg spare me that your innocent story jo

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by 1Sharon(f): 4:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Federalis:
My own is, why hasn't the wife left him despite all these allegations? Could it be that there is something phishy going on that we don't know?

She's stupid. She's probably with him for the money

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by eallstar: 4:29am On Jan 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you are saying all these because a pastor is involved.

I am certain you would not hesitate to believe these women if the accused was El Rufai, Buhari or even Tinubu.

In a sane Christian family, Suleiman Johnson should have long been suspended. But every time, we are proven right that there is no Christian family in Nigeria. Just many denominations headed by powerful CEOs (call them GOs if you like).

Suspended u mean? Just for an accusations? Without concrete evidence?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by eallstar: 4:34am On Jan 24, 2023
I don't believe all this allegations, it's all lies.
But the apostle is into a game we don't know about, they want to bring him down by all means or kill him that is the reason assassination attempt was made on him (my suggestion)
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by 1Sharon(f): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2023
HardMirror:
obviously. We all know they are useless sluts, but why is a man of god "mentoring" sluts to such a personal extent

Abi, shouldn't it be his wife mentoring her fellow women..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by byteem: 4:44am On Jan 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga, I am sure you are one of those fake men that have not had more women than the fingers on your right hand.

For true "guymen" we all have type, whether its physical or behavioural. Even your Trump only dates/marries models and beauty queens, is his own a lie too?? Practically all the women your Apostle has cancelled are similar, thats what has given him away.

Also, you can choose to forget the claim that he was sleeping with his assistant pastors wife, who looks so much like Otobo that only a fool will not know that baba belongs to the streets.

If that badly written script and poorly delivered acting fooled people like u then they can say their scheme was successful..
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by byteem: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2023
If people could afford to pay a kill squad to clean up this man then is it an actress they cannot pay to deliver on a badly written script... Truth is there is more to this and indeed Apostle Suleiman has the answers.. he knows his enemies
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by LZAA: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2023
OP you might be too young to recall but e don tey wey the man and halima dey roll
Even soft sell magazines carried the rumour back then
Like you said if he is innocent na im sabi
We have bigger things to worry about abeg
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by bobolaga: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2023
That lady is train to perform all those things against the innocent man, that is what we call fight of jealousness it never end, assuming the lady can be able to come online social media to tell the whole world about how she break her virginity the way she is doing now i will fully respect her, a lot of her make hang cotton in Leki and Abuja destroy their life they never shame, i knew no asawo dey shame at all, they are thief, leir and the mother that give birth all this evil spirit is witch craft.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Melodydoctor: 5:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Yankiss:
I do believe Suleiman is innocent. How can he solely arrange and sleep with these ladies and none of his aides is involved and coming up to support the allegation. If indeed he's involved with ladies, the entire aides around him would know and some would be too scandalized to continue with him as spiritual father. No one has resigned from his church on the basis of his perceived sexual escapades. I see these allegations as witch hunt. If indeed he is sexually an offender, God will expose him in a way no one will doubt. But as of these allegations, I dont believe ANY.

Aides are on salaries. They are not aides because they are actually born again but because they are making money. No aides will speak against his boss only to lose his job in this trying time.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Such women could be his weakness. I mean he ain't the only apostle. And why is he the only man of God been accused of such act on numerous occasion? Our God is a merciful God and will show us mercy even in our point of weakness

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by tctrills: 5:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

I'm not saying Apostle is innocent though. Only God knows this.

#Thinklets
Please what is the name of the burning actress that was sent to frame up Archbishop Benson Idahosa? I could not find your story on the internet.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by CICONTOP(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

#Thinklets

You posited some points. There could be an undertone to this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Rex777: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2023
When the devil is not after you, he has already got you. The world debunk true stories and accept fake stories. Am not surprised.

There are many fake stories surrounding Idahosa.

Some fake stories include the Dangote story with the narrative that Dangote left his seat for Idahosa on a plane and Idahosa prophesied that he (Dangote) would be rich. That tale has long been debunked.

The actress who burned in the cupboard is another fake story. It never happened.

As for Suleiman Johnson, there are one too many accusations. He is not the only outspoken pastor in Nigeria.

Kukah uses every of his opportunity to attack APC and Buhari administration. Yet, they have not sponsored actresses to tarnish his image.

Oyedepo has used every opportunity available to him to speak ill of the government, yet no actress has been sponsored to tarnish his image.

But look at Suleiman. Several women including Stephenie Otobo, Ruth Kadiri, Danielle Okeke, Cossy Orjiakor, Halima Abubakar, and many other anonymous ladies have been linked to the same man.

Is he the only one?

[/quote]
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by adecz: 6:23am On Jan 24, 2023
It's clear that psychologically the man
has a taste for show girls who are
already in the public domain.

He is a lover of Nigerian movies and
goes ahead to make contact with any
girl he fancies on the screen. And we
know that these girls go after men with
big money and when they build big
mansion they will be telling us that they
are small girls with big Gods, without
telling us the source of their money.

Suleiman likes a situation that when
he sees these girls on screen, he wants to
boast say na him kpekus be that😁😁😁

It's possible that the man makes very
big promises to the girls, but later fails
to fully keep the promises.

He fit tell them say him go buy them car
and build house for them. He buys a car
for N5m and then be enjoying kpekus
without limits. Later, when the girls start
reminding him about the house, na so
posting go begin happen and last last, him
go begin dodge and then move on to
another Nollywood target to start the
same scam again.

It's at that time that the girls, who had
already been boasting to friends that they will
soon become landlords see that
he has scammed them and in anger and frustration then vow to expose him, since he has more to lose & dem sef no dey shame ⏹️⏺️▶️⏹️🔹🔸🔷🔶▫️▪️◾️🔻⚫️⚪️🔘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by TIGERSKY: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.modern architecture
Legends will understand

#Thinklets

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by CheapHomes1: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga, I am sure you are one of those fake men that have not had more women than the fingers on your right hand.

For true "guymen" we all have type, whether its physical or behavioural. Even your Trump only dates/marries models and beauty queens, is his own a lie too?? Practically all the women your Apostle has cancelled are similar, thats what has given him away.

Also, you can choose to forget the claim that he was sleeping with his assistant pastors wife, who looks so much like Otobo that only a fool will not know that baba belongs to the streets.

He raised some valid none of which you were able to refute
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by CheapHomes1: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Rex777:
When the devil is not after you, he has already got you. The world debunk true stories and accept fake stories. Am not surprised.

There are many fake stories surrounding Idahosa.

Some fake stories include the Dangote story with the narrative that Dangote left his seat for Idahosa on a plane and Idahosa prophesied that he (Dangote) would be rich. That tale has long been debunked.

The actress who burned in the cupboard is another fake story. It never happened.

As for Suleiman Johnson, there are one too many accusations. He is not the only outspoken pastor in Nigeria.

Kukah uses every of his opportunity to attack APC and Buhari administration. Yet, they have not sponsored actresses to tarnish his image.

Oyedepo has used every opportunity available to him to speak ill of the government, yet no actress has been sponsored to tarnish his image.

But look at Suleiman. Several women including Stephenie Otobo, Ruth Kadiri, Danielle Okeke, Cossy Orjiakor, Halima Abubakar, and many other anonymous ladies have been linked to the same man.

Is he the only one?

He asked a question which you didn't answer. Are these ladies (who are prostitutes) saying that Suleiman is the only high profile client they have? Why are they not telling us of their adventures with other men?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by CheapHomes1: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Teymanhenry:
Such women could be his weakness. I mean he ain't the only apostle. And why is he the only man of God been accused of such act on numerous occasion? Our God is a merciful God and will show us mercy even in our point of weakness

That's why he asked. Being prostitutes, is it only Suleiman that they were having affair with?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Allisgud: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The Bible says by their fruits, you shall know them.

A man who asks Christians to take the law into their hands by killing Fulani herdsmen seen on their premises is a certain false teacher.

Another fruit of Suleiman Johnson is his view on divorce. He asked his listeners to divorce if they found out that their spouses hid health challenges like impotency from them. This contrary to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ who forbade divorce on grounds other than infidelity. Paul added desertion when he taught marriage to the Corinthian Christians.

Some of his other false teachings are geared towards acquiring pecuniary gains. One poster of his had these false unions => if your life is tight, check your tithe/ if you are sick, check your seed/ if you are suffering, check your offering

These are false teachings, and have no basis in the Scriptures, and certainly no basis for Christians.
if Fulani herdsmen come for u and u are in charge of ak no do anything u hear
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Didi0808(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Yo’ll making up stories to defend a shameless man like Suleman. Idahosa’s stories are fake stories but since it makes u feel good, continue

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BlackFlamefromP: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2023
At least, one of these ladies accusing the man should bring the pant and clothe they wore on the day they claim Apostle Suleman slept with them for forensic investigation. Let's settle this matter once and for all. Hopefully, the man"s semen and fingerprint is still on the pant and clothe one of the ladies wore during the sex romp with the 'man of God'.

As far as I am concern, untill the accuser is able to prove is accusation with concrete verifiable evidence, I don't bloody care about the sheer number of the accusers or their social status. EVIDENCE, OR NO CASE is my motto when it comes to handling accusation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Osanoghodua1: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Apostle Suleiman is located in a place dominated by Islam, he is doing some damages to the growth of Islam there, hence the messengers from hell. If I were him, I would have killed them with fire. I don't joke.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Cheapgadget(f): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2023
Believe it or not, Apostle Suleboy is guilty, I used to know a girl he was straffing back then before he became big god of Man
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goodman247: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2023
It is God that knows best, we dt really knows whether they are true or not
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Adakintroy: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2023
All this stupidity women display. That was how timi DA kolo wife own was rubbish at court.

Na here we go De like street tout re argue something with no evidence. If na me be Suleiman na 100billion billion law suit I go give them.

At you age you sleep with a fellow adult you Dr come sing am out like na rape. No be consensus. Or make him leave him wife for you. Why so bitter to the extend of killing everything g him work for. Some women are just winch.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Adakintroy: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2023
So make him leave him wife marry you be the talk na.

This women sometime na winch. I blame Suleiman sha. At certain level of fame. Know who you mess around with.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by udeh3(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Great way to look at it. Truly great.

Recent assassination attempt on his person shows that he indeed offended some powerful people(or they are offended at him). The people that want his life are the Queens in this game that pay this women to assassinate his character since they failed on his life.

Find the women's paymaster(s) and you've found people trying to kill Suleiman.

People talked about Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kuka. Those are all above 60yrs. So, no script of sleeping with him might sell much and even their protocol is so tight. Wonder why Adeboye made his son his PA?

I'm not supporting Suleman same way I didn't support the Otobo media stunt. Funny enough, it was FESTUS KEYAMO that was in charge of the case then, where is he now, in APC govt as a minister.

Secondly, he was made to be arrested during his crusade by FG in Ekiti, but was prevented by the then Governor Fayose...

One culprit here is, the FG. Today, FESTUS KEYAMO is now a minister, where's now Otobo and her music career?

Well, Halima should prove her case in court as she has been sued by the pastor. This was how Kemi Oluloyo tried to speak rubbish against David Ibio of Salvation Ministries, he sued her and she spent months in prison, crying for help

Also, pastors should be careful and watch their characters as the industry or Ministry they operate speak volume of morals and pureness

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by obontami: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2023
This suleiman guy don suffer. You bitches should let a brother rest. Tha Bleep!
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by jc4real(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2023
merits:

Are you blind with all the proof? gullible and irrational follower.
embarassed This is graphic! Is it real?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by altteemy: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Something remains clear with the assassination attempt. Someone high and mighty really has it in for this man and he himself has been saying so.

Makes me a bit careful of picking a side despite the scandals
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by fortunejum: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2023
You guys should not judge this matter. If at all the man of God was in affairs with them, they all agreed so why all this escalations.
If you look at all the actresses accusing Sule, they all olosho. I read one saying publicly that she enjoy sex with a married man than single man. Imagine. It is possible for a group of people to accused you of something you know nothing about.
Let's us not judge.
Now, my question is; if they had an affairs will Sule, why the escalation after many years? What do they really want from this act?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.