Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours (42849 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted â‚Ļ2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Apologies accepted

tollyboy5:

,Ok sorry ma.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Month Two (Week Three) Digital Marketing Training

😍

Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe âŦ‡ī¸

https://youtube.com/shorts/Md4PP17KQCc?feature=share

Results Speak For Us

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
While you are busy trolling jokes on you

Critics to you make you feel good about your ugly personality but you don't know is a great strategy for marketers like digital bimpe

I have said over time that I love critics and trolls

While you are busy trolling am busy building connections and selling myself with great influence the difference is clear

All jokes on you
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Welcome to Digital Bimpe Tv 👇

All you have to do is Like , share , comment and Subscribe 👇

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA

Digital Bimpe Books

Be it Intellectual , Sex , Digital Marketing , Educational & Self Help Book e.t.c.

Click on this link to purchase and download your kind of category books 🤗👇

https://store.okadabooks.com/user/pereira_peremaya_2990
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2023
My Opinion On The Halima Abubakar Story And Why A Woman needs to Be Self Reliant & Not Be Desperate To Sleep With A Man For Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE03Dcou4d8

For both singles and married

Must watch video

Kindly subscribe to my youtube channel - Digital Bimpe Tv

This video is a collaboration to @digitalbimpeblog and @digitalbimpethecoach
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Wow, is that so, I never knew oh, tell us more troll I hope naira land admin ban his account permanently

Yes, it is so and i am still on here not banned, you must think i give a shit if i get banned, unlike you who is always on nairaland flooding nairaland with your rubbish fake stories and news, i have a job. grin Now here are more as you asked dumbo! You obviously do not know that every teeth including mine and yours can be poisonous when we bite people, ask me more i will be happy to teach you. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
While you are busy trolling jokes on you

Critics to you make you feel good about your ugly personality but you don't know is a great strategy for marketers like digital bimpe

I have said over time that I love critics and trolls

While you are busy trolling am busy building connections and selling myself with great influence the difference is clear

All jokes on you
Yea, keep telling yourself that lie. grin grin you will still be stagnant on here in the next 5 years consolling and telling yourself the same bullshit! grin

Maybe you should chill, join in and enjoy the jokes rather than be miserable.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
You said you have a job and you are trolling

You are really jobless you know

The fact that you haven't gotten doesn't mean you won't get banned keep up with this attitude and expect it

And the fact you are busy yarning nonsense talking of fake stories but you are reading it

You are a critics and a troll and you are giving me traffic

And connections

So continue trolling because I dey enjoy the traffic while you are busy trolling I dey sell my market dey there lol!

SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, it is so and i am still on here not banned, you must think i give a shit if i get banned, unlike you who is always on nairaland flooding nairaland with your rubbish fake stories and news, i have a job. grin Now here are more as you asked dumbo! You obviously do not know that every teeth including mine and yours can be poisonous when we bite people, ask me more i will be happy to teach you. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by fortunejum: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=wirinet post=120314969]

She never said she was a woman of God or a Saint, unlike your pastor.

She is telling the world to borrow brains and stop falling prey to scam
...that name Pastor is a title. We are all the same. Put yourself in his shoe. You dated a girl or olosho for some years back and during that period the relationship was OK in terms of give and take and also ended the relationship amicable. Suddenly after some years back she started telling the world about her relationship with you. Will you be happy? What is she telling the world? Abeg. The are a lot of ladies out there that have dated and ended their relationship without making noise.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oh wow! You haven't been following me oh

If you take a good look at me five years ago on naira land you would understand there is so much growth

Unlike you nothing to show for

SKIBiNSKI:
Yea, keep telling yourself that lie. grin grin you will still be stagnant on here in the next 5 years consolling and telling yourself the same bullshit! grin

Maybe you should chill, join in and enjoy the jokes rather than be miserable.

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by fortunejum: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=wirinet post=120314969]

She never said she was a woman of God or a Saint, unlike your pastor.

She is telling the world to borrow brains and stop falling prey to scam
...that name Pastor is a title. We are all the same. Put yourself in his shoe. You dated a girl or olosho for some years back and during that period the relationship was OK in terms of give and take and also ended the relationship amicable. Suddenly after some years back she started telling the world about her relationship with you. Will you be happy? What is she telling the world? Abeg. They are a lot of ladies out there that have dated and ended their relationship without making noise.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmn

[quote author=fortunejum post=120364220][/quote]
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Oh wow! You haven't been following me oh

If you take a good look at me five years ago on naira land you would understand there is so much growth

Unlike you nothing to show for

Why da fork would i be following you? You do not interest me in anyway, grin all you do is flood nairaland with your crap.

And oh! I thought you claim to love the criticsms, why the anger and melt down? cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

You said you have a job and you are trolling

You are really jobless you know

The fact that you haven't gotten doesn't mean you won't get banned keep up with this attitude and expect it

And the fact you are busy yarning nonsense talking of fake stories but you are reading it

You are a critics and a troll and you are giving me traffic

And connections

So continue trolling because I dey enjoy the traffic while you are busy trolling I dey sell my market dey there lol!

You are so successful you are not able to set up your own forum you had to come on nairaland daily to post all kinda crap.

Naa! I am giving nairaland traffick not you, Go set up your own forum if you are in desparate need of traffick and business, which you clearly are, which is why you are on here disturbing us with your crappy copied posts, you don't even know how that shit works.

I do have a job and it is just sitting on my cosy flambouyant sofa sipping large glass of whiskey and watching TV. I don't have to drive a bus to work or make money.

As i ve said keep deceiving your tiny head that you are enjoying trafficks, in your head you think you are enjoying trafficks. Tell me! how many connections or money did you make the whole of last week you have being spamming Nairaland with your copied fake stories that are not originally even yours?

Why would you even want me to be banned? I thought you want me to keep trolling you so you can keep enjoying trafficks. grin

Tell me again what market you are selling? Your teeth? Co's that's all i keep seen tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
More traffic is all I see but your hatred won't stop it

SKIBiNSKI:
Why da fork would i be following you? You do not interest me in anyway, grin all you do is flood nairaland with your crap.

And oh! I thought you claim to love the criticsms, why the anger and melt down? cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
All I see is a bitter and arrogant individual

So you had to type this long story for us

Ehya it is well

Am enjoying the critics more traffic and more connection

Cheers

SKIBiNSKI:
You are so successful you are not able to set up your own forum you had to come on nairaland daily to post all kinda crap.

Naa! I am giving nairaland traffick not you, Go set up your own forum if you are in desparate need of traffick and business, which you clearly are, which is why you are on here disturbing us with your crappy copied posts, you don't even know how that shit works.

I do have a job and it is just sitting on my cosy flambouyant sofa sipping large glass of whiskey and watching TV. I don't have to drive a bus to work or make money.

As i ve said keep deceiving your tiny head that you are enjoying trafficks, in your head you think you are enjoying trafficks. Tell me! how many connections or money did you make the whole of last week you have being spamming Nairaland with your copied fake stories that are not originally even yours?

Why would you even want me to be banned? I thought you want me to keep trolling you so you can keep enjoying trafficks. grin

Tell me again what market you are selling? Your teeth? Co's that's all i keep seen tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dance, Dance, Dance

Meet the Latest Digital Marketer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiIQGC_V9E

We are passing on the torch to the latest digital marketer and I am positive she will excel greatly in the journey of tech đŸ’¯

The result speaks for me

Copyright Šī¸ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oh lastly you have also expose yourself to us that you are into cyber crime

Thanks for the info

SKIBiNSKI:

Tell me aseeingwhat market you are selling? Your teeth? Co's that's all i keep seen tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Update

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Oh lastly you have also expose yourself to us that you are into cyber crime

Thanks for the info

If you say so. cheesy you know? You are so dumb, you think everyone is like you who claims to have a business but has no product to sell. All you seem to have is spamming nairaland with photos of your tiny ugelee head covered with 6 inch teeth. grin you forgot to tell me how much you made from your unexistence business the whole of last week.

Maybe you should take your so called business to the business section and stop disturbing us with your ugilee and, as someone else has already decribed, shovel teeth. grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

All I see is a bitter and arrogant individual

So you had to type this long story for us

Ehya it is well

Am enjoying the critics more traffic and more connection

Cheers

Yes, ofcourse, you would recognise bitter co's you are bitter too and yes, i am arrogant grin why wouldn't i be? It is a tough world deal with it!

Yes, i typed this long story because i can, type your own long story and post if you can not post other people's fake stories.

grin if you are getting more traffics why are you crying over my long story then? I am only helping you right? You are one confused ignoramus.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
More traffic is all I see but your hatred won't stop it

More traffic for nairaland, yes! You have to have your own forum to enjoy traffic. So far you don't have a business or product to sell you are pretending to enjoy traffic or selling your invisible market on another persons (nairaland) business. grin as i ve told you, you don't even know how that shit works, i could teach you.

Tell me again, how much you made since you have being spamming Nairaland with your rubbish. grin

If you believe you see more traffic for your so called market then you need to go see an optician your eyes need testing. grin

You not only has an unussual teeth but your eyes are also inadequate.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ehya pele you will be fine

SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, ofcourse, you would recognise bitter co's you are bitter too and yes, i am arrogant grin why wouldn't i be? It is a tough world deal with it!

Yes, i typed this long story because i can, type your own long story and post if you can not post other people's fake stories.

grin if you are getting more traffics why are you crying over my long story then? I am only helping you right? You are one confused ignoramus.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
You think sey because one person insult my teeth e go enter me lols! You must be a joker

Ehya you will be fine yahoo boy at least we don take note

Where is hushpuppy now, you will be next

SKIBiNSKI:
More traffic for nairaland, yes! You have to have your own forum to enjoy traffic. So far you don't have a business or product to sell you are pretending to enjoy traffic or selling your invisible market on another persons (nairaland) business. grin as i ve told you, you don't even know how that shit works, i could teach you.

Tell me again, how much you made since you have being spamming Nairaland with your rubbish. grin

If you believe you see more traffic for your so called market then you need to go see an optician your eyes need testing. grin

You not only has an unussual teeth but your eyes are also inadequate.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oh you mean it

Wow so you this ugly guy can really say this

Ah

The last time I check I am pretty and I am beautiful

So if na teeth be the only thing you want talk yoruba will say

You no get anything to talk

As far as am concern my business can be everywhere

SKIBiNSKI:
If you say so. cheesy you know? You are so dumb, you think everyone is like you who claims to have a business but has no product to sell. All you seem to have is spamming nairaland with photos of your tiny ugelee head covered with 6 inch teeth. grin you forgot to tell me how much you made from your unexistence business the whole of last week.

Maybe you should take your so called business to the business section and stop disturbing us with your ugilee and, as someone else has already decribed, shovel teeth. grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Dance, Dance, Dance

Meet the Latest Digital Marketer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiIQGC_V9E

We are passing on the torch to the latest digital marketer and I am positive she will excel greatly in the journey of tech đŸ’¯

The result speaks for me

Copyright Šī¸ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
If you had to and so desparate to tell us that your fantasy business WILL excel then your business is struggling to excel grin

Yes! The result speaks and you have admitted that it isn't going any where. Because you have no product or business to market. grin it is all in your head.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Continue to be bitter while am growing

Continue to be trolling while my traffic dey increase

And I am enjoying it

You are presenting your self to a global space so na you sabi

SKIBiNSKI:
If you had to and so desparate to tell us that your fantasy business WILL excel then your business is struggling to excel grin

Yes! The result speaks and you have admitted that it isn't going any where. Because you have to no product or business to market. grin it is all in your head.

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Oh you mean it

Wow so you this ugly guy can really say this

Ah

The last time I check I am pretty and I am beautiful

So if na teeth be the only thing you want talk yoruba will say

You no get anything to talk

As far as am concern my business can be everywhere

Which ugilee guy? You don't even know what i look like, grin if you are going by the photos on my profile that is my granddad who died few years ago and left me all his estate. grin you see why i don't have to drive a bus to make money.

You don't have a business, you have no product to sell. How much did you make last week i will keep asking you, inshort how how much taxes did you pay to the naigerian government last year outta your business?

You are even liking and sharing your own comments. grin desparate or what?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Continue to be bitter while am growing

Continue to be trolling while my traffic dey increase

And I am enjoying it

You are presenting your self to a global space so na you sabi

The only thing growing is your teeth, grin

I am glad you are enjoying your teeth growing i hope your teeth grow longer.

No, i am presenting you to a global space, because you want and are enjoying the traffic, remember? grin you need me and my comments i am doing your ass a favour. I thought this what you want.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ah,

Funny enough I didn't check your profile but you are ugly base on your personality and that's all that matter

There is a quote that says empty barrels make the louder noise and that's what you are doing

I believe in evidence and as far as am concern you just dey yarn

As for my business, we give thanks to God

SKIBiNSKI:
Which ugilee guy? You don't even know what i look like, grin if you are going by the photos on my profile that is my granddad who died few years ago and left me all his estate. grin you see why i don't have to drive a bus to make money.

You don't have a business, you have no product to sell. How much did you make last week i will keep asking you, inshort how how much taxes did you pay to the naigerian government last year outta your business?

You are even liking and sharing your own comments. grin desparate or what?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lols

SKIBiNSKI:
The only thing growing is your teeth, grin

I am glad you are enjoying your teeth growing i hope your teeth grow longer.

No, i am presenting you to a global space, because you want and are enjoying the traffic, remember? grin you need me and my comments i am doing your ass a favour.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

I am glad you agree, grin i should charge you 20% for presenting you to the global space as you described it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiss Daniels Involved In An Auto Crash / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.