Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours (42834 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Ah,

Funny enough I didn't check your profile but you are ugly base on your personality and that's all that matter

There is a quote that says empty barrels make the louder noise and that's what you are doing

I believe in evidence and as far as am concern you just dey yarn

As for my business, we give thanks to God

I didn't say you checked dumbo! I said if you are going by my profile photos, grin and even if you didn't check, now you know. Go check it!

I may be ugilee but i could never be as ugilee as you, you have flooded nairaland with your ugilee photos.

I don't have to give you evidence you and I are not in court, evidence of what exactly am i supposed to show you? All that shit about empty barrel is just a myth, be realistic, start living in reality not myth and fantasies like your business.

You have NO business! Get it into your cone head! You don't even have a PRODUCT to sell. God doesn't exist. God is just an imagination in your head just like your unexistence so called business.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Continue to yarn your bitterness

You will get tired

Results Of Week One Content Marketing

Incoming Content Marketer @defaithful_concept

Indeed, the Results speak for us

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

SKIBiNSKI:
I didn't say you checked dumbo! I said if you are going by my profile photos, grin and even if you didn't check, now you know. Go check it!

I may be ugilee but i could never be as ugilee as you, you have flooded nairaland with your ugilee photos.

I don't have to give you evidence you and I are not in court, evidence of what exactly am i supposed to show you? All that shit about empty barrel is just a myth, be realistic, start living in reality not myth and fantasies like your business.

You havs NO bso-calledGet it into your cone head! You don't even have a PRODUCT to sell. God doesn't exist. God is just an imagination in your head just like your unexistence so called business.

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
You dey here dey form mr right

SKIBiNSKI:
I am glad you agree, grin i should charge you 20% for presenting to the global space as you described it.

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Continue to yarn your bitterness

You will get tired

Results Of Week One Content Marketing

Incoming Content Marketer @defaithful_concept

Indeed, the Results speak for us

#digitalbimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

Is this what you call business? grin grin this isn't a business, it is just posters, pictures and adverts, what exactly are you selling? Toothpaste? Tooth brush? Your ass? What? Digital is not a business! your shit is no difference from some women exbitting their bottoms on social media or instargram hopping that and coercing people to come and place adverts on their platforms and then hope to get paid through the adverts, infact, that would make more money than your business, How much is your business worth? How much taxes did you pay to the naigerian government last year? Again, i ask you. cheesy if you had to sell your business how much would it be worth? Would any sane person even buy your business? How much funds did you invest in it? I could teach you alota shit about business. Can any bank loan you money? Because your business is worth money.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Is this what you call business? grin grin this isn't a business, it is just posters, pictures and adverts, what exactly are you selling? Toothpaste? Tooth brush? Your ass? What? Digital is not a business! your shit is no difference from some women exbitting their bottoms on social media or instargram hopping that and coercing people to come and place adverts on their platforms and then hope to get paid. How much is your business worth? How much taxes did you pay to the naigerian government last year? Again, i ask you. cheesy if you had to sell your business how much would be worth? Would any sane person even buy your business? How much funds did you invest in it? I could teach you alota shit about business. Can any bank loan you money? Because your business is worth money.

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=120370888][/quote] Stop posting more rubbish, talk to me, tell me what is on your mind, so atleast i can understand what da hell goes on in your d*umb head.

Stop re posting the same shit and spamming nairaland with rubbish. grin

I hope you are still enjoying the traffic and criticsms. tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Someone quoted and said silence is the best answer for a fool and this is one of it

SKIBiNSKI:
Stop posting more rubbish, talk to me, tell me what is on your mind, so atleast i can understand what da hell goes on in your d*umb head.

Stop re posting the same shit and spamming nairaland with rubbish. grin

I hope you are still enjoying the trafcriticismsriticsms. tongue

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Someone quoted and said silence is the best answer for a fool and this is one of it

you are not silent though are you? You are still talking. grin

I thought you claim to enjoy my criticsms and the traffic i give you. Well clearly you cannot handle true criticsms, you cannot handle a robust and core truth. What you want or seek are false and pleasant compliments, you don't wanna hear the hard and uncomfortable truth about your so called business.. i told you before to stop living in fantasies start living in reality it will do you good.

You cannot run a business on an empty rethorics. I am sure and i can bet my left brown bottom that you didn't make a dime last week and the week before outta your digital business. Be honest to yourself atleast you don't need to impress me or anyone by claiming and pretending that your business is growing co's you know it is a bare bottom lie!

Believe me it or not to be successful in business you have got to be almost psychotic! And be truthful to yourself. I just gave you some real hard truth about your business and you felt apart emotionally.

Be realistic in any business you do! never pretend to be successful when you are not.

Good luck
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Laugh out loud

You should be graded A+ in assumptions

You claim to be intellectual but you are so daft

Extremely daft

You dey here dey write long statement

You are jobless oh

Over a thread and you are busy writing this

So you wey perfect wey sabi everything

Why you dey for naira land you suppose don buy am na

Mortugi, on ye are

SKIBiNSKI:
you are not silent though are you? You are still talking. grin

I thought you claim to enjoy my criticsms and the traffic i give you. Well clearly you cannot handle true criticsms, you cannot handle a robust and core truth. What you want or seek are false and pleasant compliments, you don't wanna hear the hard and uncomfortable truth about your so called business.. i told you before to stop living in fantasies start living in reality it will do you good.

You cannot run a business on an empty rethorics. I am sure and i can bet my left brown bottom that you didn't make a dime last week and the week before outta your digital business. Be honest to yourself atleast you don't need to impress me or anyone by claiming and pretending that your business is growing co's you know it is a bare bottom lie!

Believe me it or not to be successful in business you have got to be almost psychotic! And be truthful to yourself. I just gave you some real hard truth about your business and you felt apart emotionally.

Be realistic in any business you do! never pretend to be successful when you are not.

Good luck
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
The guy dey make me laugh honestly

As e dey talk my SEO dey increase

E dey there they yarn nonsense
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
All those people wey dey act mr right and mr perfect with nothing to show for it rather than talk

Show am let us see

E dey here they buga lmao

Am the wrong person to argue with
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
As you dey yarn nonsense I go dey market my sef
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
We help your study dreams with endless possibilities

Are You Interested IELTS, TOEFL, GRE& SAT

Get In Touch

70D Allen Avenue, Ikeja. Lagos.

admin@accessplanet.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Laugh out loud

You should be graded A+ in assumptions

You claim to be intellectual but you are so daft

Extremely daft

You dey here dey write long statement

You are jobless oh

Over a thread and you are busy writing this

So you wey perfect wey sabi everything

Why you dey for naira land you suppose don buy am na

Mortugi, on ye are

Okay, this is not about me, i never claimed to have a business you are the one who has being boasting and claiming that you have a business and that your business is growing. Remember? grin fuul!
You claimed to be enjoying the traffic, remember? And that you enjoy the criticsms and trolling remember?

I don't have job, i sit on my sofa all day drinking whiskey and watching TV , i made that clear from the start. I am jobless! I don't work! You are the one flooding nairaland with your rubbish so called business.

You are not even intelligent. I feel sorry for you.

Tell me how much taxes you paid last year outta your digital rubbish. You would make more money showing your bottom on facebook and instargram trust me.

You don't have a product to sell, how many staffs are you employing in your business?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
That rubbish so called business has influence brand as for you

Like I said nothing to show for it

A business that is not impactful is not a business

You dey here they give business wet in

Gbe body eh

You no get wet in to talk

You just dey talk off key this trolling go tire you

Ask others dem sabi me

Laugh out loud

SKIBiNSKI:
Okay, this is not about me, i never claimed to have a business you are the one who has being boasting and claiming that you have a business and that your business is growing. Remember? grin fuul!
You claimed to be enjoying the traffic, remember? And that you enjoy the criticsms and trolling remember?

I don't have job, i sit on my sofa all day drinking whiskey and watching TV , i made that clear from the start. I am jobless! I don't work! You are the one flooding nairaland with your rubbish so called business.

You are not even intelligent. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Trolling me na waste of time

Because I go dey use your troll to my advantage

So all this yeye long talk

You are on your own laugh out loud

I just dey laugh even the audience sef will be laughing

I talk of growth because am a whole different from who I was five years ago

You talk of financial success just because it hasn't hit the level of millions doesn't mean it won't someday

You think your critics can disturb me meh

Have got a thick skin

And lastly as long as e no dey add money to my account is not worth it to me

So make you dey troll na you go tire

Ask them
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
That rubbish so called business has influence brand as for you

Like I said nothing to show for it

A business that is not impactful is not a business

You dey here they give business wet in

Gbe body eh

You no get wet in to talk

You just dey talk off key this trolling go tire you

Ask others dem sabi me

Laugh out loud

How much taxes did you pay last year from your business? How many staffs do you employ? If you spend hours on here having an argument with me when do you have time to run this your business? If one wants to buy your business how much profit will you make from your business, can one invest in your business? What exactly are you selling, your advert is even very vague, you have a loooong lists of what your business offers but nothing special in particular.

You are just like some of the fantasists on here advertising the sale of facebook accounts grin grin cheesy i mean, what da fork does that shit mean.

You will make more money showing your nakid buttock on social media trust me, otherwise you will still be on here in 6 years time posting the same rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
When people talk too much they end up saying rubbish

I can see from your response

Now you are talking about going naked to sell and cash out

From this same article we are able to learn con tenment

I am a simple lady and author of a book called a simple life

Let me remind you all women aren't the same

I am one of those few women and as for your trolling you are an advantage to my business

The more you criticize the more my traffic increases

SKIBiNSKI:
How much taxes did you pay last year from your business? How many staffs do you employ? If you spend hours on here having an argument with me when do you have time to run this your business? If one wants to buy your business how much profit will you make from your business, can one invest in your business? What exactly are you selling, your advert is even very vague, you have a loooong lists of what your business offers but nothing special in particular.

You are just like some of the fantasists on here advertising the sale of facebook accounts grin grin cheesy i mean, what da fork does that shit mean.

You will make more money showing your nakid buttock on social media trust me, otherwise you will still be on here in years posting the same rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Trolling me na waste of time

Because I go dey use your troll to my advantage

So all this yeye long talk

You are on your own laugh out loud

I just dey laugh even the audience sef will be laughing

I talk of growth because am a whole different from who I was five years ago

You talk of financial success just because it hasn't hit the level of millions doesn't mean it won't someday

You think your critics can disturb me meh

Have got a thick skin

And lastly as long as e no dey add money to my account is not worth it to me

So make you dey troll na you go tire

Ask them

I thought you said the best answer is silence to me, but you are still talking more rubbish. grin

You don't have money! You are struggling just like many other nigerians. Stop boasting! You have nothing! You call yourself a business owner yet have the time to come on here daily to boast and tell us that your business is growing. You don't have a dime! Thick skin my ass!
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
When people talk too much they end up saying rubbish

I can see from your response

Now you are talking about going naked to sell and cash out

From this same article we are able to learn con tenment

I am a simple lady and author of a book called a simple life

Let me remind you all women aren't the same

I am one of those few women and as for your trolling you are an advantage to my business

The more you criticize the more my traffic increases

You couldn't even tell how much taxes you paid last year or how many staffs you employ. grin grin grin

I don't care how i sound, you don't even know what i look like but you have flooded nairaland with your ugilee photos yet you say you are not that kinda woman.

How many copies of your book was sold? How many people bought it?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Offkey

Talking too much and saying nothing is who you are

It's seems this is a teenager talking

Because a matured sense of reasoning won't be like this except is a fool at 40/

SKIBiNSKI:
You couldn't even tell how much taxes you paid last year or how many staffs you employ. grin grin grin

I don't care how i sound, you don't even know what i look like but you have flooded nairaland with your ugilee photos yet you say you are not that kinda woman

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Money isn't everything

Impact is

That's why you need a proper mindset

The only diseases you are suffering from is what we called ignorance and you need proper orientation

SKIBiNSKI:
I thought you said the best answer is silence to me, but you are still talking more rubbish. grin

You don't have money! You are struggling just like many other nigerians. Stop boasting! You have nothing! You call yourself a business owner yet have the time to come on here daily to boast and tell us that your business is growing. You don't have a dime! Thick skin my ass!
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Money isn't everything

Impact is

That's why you need a proper mindset

The only diseases you are suffering from is what we called ignorance and you need proper orientation

Don't worry about me i am quite fine the way i am and i don't want to change. You have never met me. grin i hope you are still enjoying the traffic and criticsms

So your business is not growing like you claimed then if you are not wealthy cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Offkey

Talking too much and saying nothing is who you are

It's seems this is a teenager talking

Because a matured sense of reasoning won't be like this except is a fool at 40/

Make your forking mind up, i thought you are enjoying the traffic what does it matter how old i am? I am younger than you, Just enjoy the traffic like you claimed you are.

Now, tell me, how many staffs do you employ? It is not an unreasonable question. If anything you are the one talking off topic. Tell us how much taxes you paid also last year.

I told you i sit on my large sofa drinking whiskey always, so how do you expect me to talk?

I will be back let me go charge my device.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
My business is growing

And you are even on a thread that ks additional to the growth

I never said I was wealthy but I affirm and manifest it

Because it be wealthy is a good thing

SKIBiNSKI:
Don't worry about me i am quite fine the way i am and i don't want to change. You have never met me. grin i hope you are still enjoying the traffic and criticsms

So your business is not growing like you claimed then if you are not wealthy cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
To answer all this question download my book and purchase

No man in his right sense who ask this kind of question obviously you are a teenager who isn't making money but depending on their parent

So you can't relate

SKIBiNSKI:
Make your forking mind up, i thought you are enjoying the traffic what does it matter how old i am? I am younger than you, Just enjoy the traffic like you claimed you are.

Now, tell me, how many staffs do you employ? It is not an unreasonable question. If anything you are the one talking off topic. Tell us how much taxes you paid also last year.

I told you i sit on my large sofa drinking whiskey always, so how do you expect me to talk?

I will be back let me go charge my device.
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
How many copies of my book sold

Go and ask google

SKIBiNSKI:

I don't care how i sound, you don't even know what i look like but you have flooded nairaland with your ugilee photos yet you say you are not that kinda woman.

How many copies of your book was sold? How many people bought it?

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by UmbrateethO4: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PITY FOR ALL THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS

MOST OF THEM GREEDY SLÚTS, WHOREṢ AND HOOKERS

LAZY BASTARDS,
IMAGINE A GIRL WITH BODYCOUNT GREATER THAN HER AGE, A GIRL THAT HAS SLEPT WITH NUMEROUS MARRIED WILL GET MARRIED AND EXP

THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE BY STDs HIV OR BE USED FOR RITUALS.

THEY NEVER LEARN
your mama.is their head
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by FuckTheMod: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
my olosho mama.is their head
Yes grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by UmbrateethO4: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Yes grin
I love your responses you dey feel the heat
I will be the worst person you ever meet
. After forcing your mama to eat my shit. I go first you to eat am from her mouth
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by FuckTheMod: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I love your responses
I dey feel the heat
You will be the worst person i ever meet
. After forcing my olosho mama to eat my shit.
I go first eat am from her mouth
Yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Ray Hushpuppi Pictured With Atiku Abubakar: "Sowore Cant Take Power This 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.