Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours (42844 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Jones4190(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2023
Apostle Suleiman and other Daddy GOs have accepted all the Kingdom offer to Jesus by the devil that will rejected

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by jamace(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

My teeth be like shovel

The teeth that God created is the teeth you curse

I hope you are satisfied saying this

Pls, forgive him for does not know what just did..
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Pimine: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's been forgiven who am I not to forgive and amen na hellfire e go enter for talking badly about God creation no be everything be cruise

I forgive you and I curse you in the same sentence? Why the confusion, sisi Bimpe?

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by NaijaCover(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Justbehave(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2023
All Nigerian female celebrities are Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Mayeldah(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Godliness with contentment is great gain!

We wouldn't be here doing this if she had listen to what the holy book said.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by olisaEze(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2023
Ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend are quarreling, me that is just passing thru will na dash the girl money, to compliment her quarreling skills abi what?? She is just using the man’s name to solicit for funds with style from the the general public now that her market is not selling. She can’t expect us to believe that Suleiman is the only man till date to have had an affair with her! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by ZooOga: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Congrats on ppl using crowd sharing apps. I would like to see them honestly used more often for needy causes which are in the millions.

Both Coach Bimpe and Halima are very attractive women so I wonder why dem must wear those exotic hair hats? grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by emmayoc: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's been forgiven who am I not to forgive and amen na hellfire e go enter for talking badly about God creation no be everything be cruise

I don't understand, you claim to have forgiven and still wishes someone to end up in hell fire?
This wish is the most cruel thing anyone can wish even his enemy. Pls repent of this statement. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by zoedew: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
N2.5 billion will soon be outstanding for payment. Her misguided supporters will need to make good speed.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Silentmoni(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

My teeth be like shovel

The teeth that God created is the teeth you curse

I hope you are satisfied saying this

sweet heart no reason am jare....
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Y don't women like taking accountability?? As pong as he dint rape u, he did no wrong ... he settled u after the did and u collected ... Halima, blame urself and stop looking for sympathy ..besides , we know he wasn't the only one u were knocking....y don't u go hold other men

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Bigchristo: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In less than 24 hours, Halima Abubakar was gifted #2.5,000,000.

But gistlover & fans did something remarkable to encourage her for speaking her truth so that young women can learn that contentment is key and beingself-reliant is key 💯

⬇️

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1617370862084030466?t=_3p6VtIOFLwPFoVGKtuFmA&s=09
Thats why I don’t believe any pastor or those so called men of God they’re worse behind scene and parade themselves as men of God in public, I can’t allow anyone laying hands on me for no nonsense reasons, those pastors sin more than we that they’re calling worldly people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by KanwuliaExtra: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Another sensational headline without merit.
THEY KNEW EACH OTHER FOR 14 YEARS. . . Na only 2.5mi Naira you fit count? undecided
Something that happened in 2018?

Please, get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Oboys12: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
I ve resulted not to read all this gibberish.but my friend asked me to read this and I read it but still it is still a fantastic gibberish.

Bimpe and to all the Bimpes out there please I want to ask you. What has this man done that you people are hellbent on destroying him.
Assuming but not conceding that he slept with her, was he the only man she has slept with? Why is his case different. What joy do you people derive in destroying the great.
To what end?

Please you guys should have a rethink and focus on your miserable lives

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Rollexgbenga: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Stop spoiling the name of man God is a big sin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rollexgbenga:
Stop spoiling the name of man God is a big sin

So called man of God with pehnis all over the internet? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by FuckTheMod: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PITY FOR ALL THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS

MOST OF THEM GREEDY SLÚTS, WHOREṢ AND HOOKERS

LAZY BASTARDS,
IMAGINE A GIRL WITH BODYCOUNT GREATER THAN HER AGE, A GIRL THAT HAS SLEPT WITH NUMEROUS MARRIED WILL GET MARRIED AND EXP

THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIE BY STDs HIV OR BE USED FOR RITUALS.

THEY NEVER LEARN
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Tlordi: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
This should be a big lesson to all our hookup lady women ...learn from this .. you may not get luck to be donated for and die for Sara...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In less than 24 hours, Halima Abubakar was gifted #2.5,000,000.

But gistlover & fans did something remarkable to encourage her for speaking her truth so that young women can learn that contentment is key and beingself-reliant is key 💯

⬇️

https://twitter.com/coachbimpe/status/1617370862084030466?t=_3p6VtIOFLwPFoVGKtuFmA&s=09

Come, no dey disturb us with this lady's story biko.

Shey na we send am make she no dey contented at first?
Abi na we tell her to sleep with him back then ni?

See ur tee th sef! cheesy grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by obuburam: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is she obidient?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Slynation(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Who are the men giving 2.5million naira for sex sef 🤔😏
I know some, mana iya rachakwa nsi...!! cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
In this Nigeria all u need as a woman is to fine small with small bumbum

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Sammy5413(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Why was money being donated to her, does she run an orphanage?

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by wirinet(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kingcalls:
Y don't women like taking accountability?? As pong as he dint rape u, he did no wrong ... he settled u after the did and u collected ... Halima, blame urself and stop looking for sympathy ..besides , we know he wasn't the only one u were knocking....y don't u go hold other men
The way you guys hate women, one would think you were cloned and not given birth to by a woman.

You are defending a so called man of God who scams not just gullible members off their hard earn money, but also scam women of their pussy. You see nothing wrong with a pastor calling money under false pretences from poor people struggling to survive and using the money to pay ashawo and runs girls. If pastor suleiman was not the only one she was knocking, was Hilima the only runs girl pastor suleiman was knocking? I know you are one of those who can drink kool-aid or stap a bomb to your chest to defend fake jen of God.

Nigerian pastors are worse than huspuppi, its just year they scam Nigerians rather than foreigners.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by wirinet(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Executive729:

Abi ooo it's not only Sule that was fucking her, she is olosho everyone who can afford bleeped her and all the oloshos in nollywood. She want us to believe all the three abortions she had belongs to Sule...... Rada rada prostitute

And what will your call Sule? How many abortions have your God pastor Sule carried out on women?
Re: Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours by Kingcalls: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
wirinet:

The way you guys gate women, one would think you were cloned and not given birth to by a woman.

You are defending a so called man of God who scams not just gullible members off their hard earn money, but also scam women of their pussy. You see nothing wrong with a pastor calling money under false pretences from poor people struggling to survive and using the money to pay ashawo and runs girls. If pastor suleiman was not the only one she was knocking, was Hilima the only runs girl pastor suleiman was knocking? I know you are one of those who can drink kool-aid or stap a bomb to your chest to defend fake jen of God.

Nigerian pastors are worse than huspuppi, its just year they scam Nigerians rather than foreigners.

I don't argue with simps .... simps hv very low brain capacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.